Chapter 62

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura asks everyone to gather at study room.

"I have something to tell..." Yura open up. Everyone seems focus to hear what she wants to say.

"I...I will be leaving soon."

"Where?" Asks Woo Bin short.

"Somewhere..."

"To Mom and Appa?" Woo Bin said. Yura looks up to her brother.

"How...you know?"

"Do you think i'm that stupid to let you leave me again?"

"But there is nothing that you can do, oppa. I have made a promise so that I can came back alive and see you for the last time."

"With whom you make that ing crazy promis with? Akira?"

"Oppa..."

"Is he with us right now?" Asks Woo Bin.

"No. And, it wasn't Akira that i made the agreement with. He is a good angel."

"Good angel? What makes him a good one if he comes to get you and make you leave me again?"

"I said that i made a promise and i have to stay to my words. There is nothing you can do to prevent that. I beg them to give me till full moon so that i can saw you and say good bye. I came back alive to see you, oppa. And now, i have see you and it's time for to go."

"You are not dead, Yura-ah. Even though it was 10 years but you are still breathing. My sister just fall asleep. I don't care if you are keep sleeping for 100 years and i will keep waiting for you."

"For that 10 years, it was painful, oppa. To stay breathing, there are so many things that i have to gp through that you never could imagine."

"So tell me...i will hear you out."

Yura shook her head. "I am okay now, oppa. I have seen you. It's only a goodbye left then i will be free."

"So, you want to be free? By leaving me?"

"You are happy, oppa. I'm glad that you are not grieving for me. You even raise a daughter. I'm glad that you are not alone."

Woo Bin cannot hold his anger anymore. He broke the table into half. Everyone is shocked. His eyes turns blue.

"Do you want me to kill Hana? I will kill her if you ask me now." Woo Bin said in anger.

"Oppa!!" Haru shout in shocked.

"Hana is the reason why you are talking this rubbish now, right? I will kill her so that she will not comes across to us."

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Yura runs and hugs Woo Bin tight. She never saw Woo Bin as angry as this before. She scares to think of what will happen if his brother is not calm down.

"Oppa, this is not about Hana. She has nothing to do with this. It was my fault. I'm sorry."

"So, tell me what should i do to make you stay."

"I'm sorry, oppa. There is nothing that you can do. It is my fate. Well, it is not a bad thing." Haru release the hug and look into Woo Bin's eyes.

"I can meet Mom and Appa. You just have to think that i'm going somewhere..to a nice place. I will not get hurt and endure the pain anymore. I will have my own life there with Mom and Appa."

"So, you will have your own life while leaving me behind?"

"One day, when your time comes then we all be together. Here...right now, you have your own life. There is someone that needs you more than me, oppa. Hana! She is your daughter that you took in and raised for 10 years. She knew nothing about our family and you can raise her like you raise me. She is your priority now. My life here has ended at that night, oppa."

"I will find a way. There is always a way. I will not give up. You have another 2 days till full moon. I will not let you leave me again no matter what you said."