Chapter 63

ThE sEcReT . . .

“What do you mean you will go? Who are you to make that decision? How about me then? Don’t you ever think about me before you make that decision?” Kris finally speak out his mind to Yura. He can’t control his feeling anymore?

“I’m sorry, Kris.”

“You know what I did for the past 10 years when you are lying down weak and unconscious? I have been running here and there to fight for you. I never stop until I succeed to get you a revenge. And now what? You said you are leaving? Leaving everything and everyone else behind to find your own path? You are so selfish.”

“Kris, I need you to understand…” Yura slightly face down when see Kris’s face. She never saw Kris so angry and anxious like this before.

“Understand of what, Yura? Now I wonder who I am to you. Am I just your bodyguard and servant?”

“Kris, please…” Yura holds Kris’s hand after she heard that. Kris removes his hand and walk a step back.

“Like Woo Bin, I also will find a way to prevent you from leaving. I will do anything even if it’s mean for my life. Remember what I told your brother before I became your guard? I was your shadow and still I am. Mark my word, Yura…I will be with you no matter where you are.” Kris said before he walk away and leaves Yura in tears.

“This is not the reason why I want to come back. And I’m not leaving because I want to…but I have to.” Yura said in tears while looking at Kris who is slowly disappear from her view. She turns to look at the black sky and the moon is shyly hiding behind the black clouds. She doesn’t have much time left.

From far behind a tree down deep in the wood, she could feel an eye look at her. She knows who comes to visit her.

“Hunter.” She called Hunter’s name.

“I don’t want to come near you so that you will not be in pain.” A voice can be heard.

“I want you to stand in front of me right now. The pain, I will bear it.” Yura call Hunter to come closer.

In a flash, Hunter is standing in front of her. A mark in her neck automatically becomes clear and her body feels burn.

“Are you okay?” Hunter asks in worries.

“Why are you here?” Yura asks while looking straight to Hunter’s eyes.

Hunter silent. He could not explain himself why he comes to see Yura.

“And, why you came here a few days ago?”

“I just want to come check on you.”

“Are you afraid that I will run away?”

“I came with no bad attention. And you can’t run away from your fate.”

“So, what is the reason you came? Would you mind to explain?”

Hunter looks at Yura’s eyes. And Yura also not afraid to look into his red blood eyes.

“I will ask you one more time. Are you not afraid of me?”

“Why you keep asking me that question? Am I supposed to be afraid of you?”

“Everyone else will shiver in scare even just by hearing my name. But, you did not run away when we first met. And even now, you look at me straight to my eyes. Am I not scary to you?”

“You are not scary to me, Hunter. I did told you the same thing when the first time you asked. I’m not a normal human like the others so I have seen more scary things than human can handle. Your blood eyes, your huge and black figure…I have seen something scarier than yours. Beside this mark that you gave to me, I have no reason to be afraid of you.”

Hunter look down and then turn to walk away.

“Are you here just to ask me that question?” Yura asks.

“Akira said was true, I came here because I miss you.” Hunter said and slightly turn to look at Yura.

Yura laugh because she thinks that Hunter is joking.

“Glad that you smile now after all tears earlier.”

Yura stops laughing and look at Hunter. ‘Why I should be afraid of this kind creature. Hunter is just same like Akira. They may look difference but they have the same heart.’ Yura said in her heart.

“I will come to you once I done here. I have a few days left and I hope that you let me be with my family for the remaining days that I have. You know how hard I fight to be here.”

Hunter nods. “I will come with Akira. And, please don’t waste your time by crying. I know you are strong. No one ever get the second chance like you do but since you are different, you are given the second chance to say goodbye to your family.”

“Thanks for your help, Hunter. I will never forget that.”

Hunter looks at Yura again before disappear. Yura sigh and one more time she gives a look at the moon. She is counting days that she had left.