Chapter 59

ThE sEcReT . . .

Hunter stops his step in front if the huge door. He removes the chain from Yura’s hand.

“What will you see inside is not 100% true. You can choose to believe it or you can deny it. It is all up to you.”

“Did you tell the same to everyone else as well?”

Hunter look at Yura. “No. Only you.”

“So, what makes me so special compare to anyone else?”

“It is because you are special and different with everyone else.”

“This is your trick right?”

“Like I said, you can choose to believe it or deny it. My words, my action and everything…it is up to you to judge if either you want to believe it or not.”

“So, this is the torture that everyone have been told about? It is not physical torture but mentally.”

“Follow me.”

Yura follows Hunter from behind. Right after she steps a foot inside the door, her surrounding has been totally change. Someone holds her hand. The hand is so cold. Yura look at that young boy.

“Can you give me a piece of cloth? I’m so cold.” Yura turn to look at Hunter but he is no longer in front of her.

Yura tore her bottom dress and wrap that young boy’s hand.

“What is your name?”

“Woo Bin.” The young boy replied with a smile.

“Your name is Woo Bin?”

“Yes, and my sister is sleeping inside that hole. She is tired from walking and also hungry.”

“What is your sister name?”

“Yura. Her name is Yura. I gave her that name. Do you like it?” Yura shocked. She almost falls down when heard that.

“By the way, where are you going? Can we follow you?” the Young boy then asked again.

“I think I have to go. I don’t have any food to give to you.”

“Wait, can we follow you.”

“No, I think you should stay here.”

Yura walks fast while crying. She doesn’t know where to go. Everything here looks strange to her.

“Oh my dear, why are you crying? Are you hurt?” Someone comes running to her and wipe her face. Yura looks at the face and her heart beating fast.

“Mom?”

“Yes, my dear. What happened to you? Did you brother tease you again?”

“Mom?”

“Oh my princess. You grew up so beautifully. I’m so proud of you.”

“You are not dead?” Yura cried hard at that woman shoulder. She hugs her tight in hopes that she can release all what she missed and everything.

“Do you want to come with me? Your dad is waiting for you.”

Yura releases the hug. She looks at the woman’s face in front of her.

“Are you sure you are my mom?”

“What are you talking about, my dear? Of course I am.”

“If you are really my mom, you will angry at me because leaving oppa alone. You will not ask me to follow you but instead asks me to go back to him.”

“You have done enough in that world. Now, I want you to stay here with me and your dad.”

“No. You are not my mom and I will never follow you.” Yura then walks away from the woman without looking back. She then runs as fast as she can before she falls down on the green grass. She cried hard.

“Do you still want to stay here, Yura-shi?”

“Do you think with that all fantasies and lies, I will give up myself and follow you to the other world?”

“It was not a lie, Yura-shi. Everything that you saw is what was in your mind and in your heart. The reason why you met a younger version of Woo Bin is because you really hopes that you can change everything and make it back to normal. When Woo Bin told you about her sister then you knew that you cannot change anything. You don’t want them to follow you because you are afraid that they will stuck here with you forever.”

“It was all lie. I knew you just play with my head. You are trying to make me give up and follow you.”

“But you are almost give up after you met your mother. Am I right, Yura shi?”

Yura stay quiet.