Chapter 55

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yuna runs into the woods. Even she cannot clearly see in front of her but she keeps running. She feels like someone is chasing her. Yura really hopes that she will see the end of the forest but no matter how fast she run, she feels like she go nowhere. Yura stops running and catch her breath.

“Okay, what do you want from me?” Yura said before she turns.

Someone come out from behind the tree.

(P/s: Imagine Shinigami Rem from Death Note. He is a white angel a.k.a The Reapers).

“Where are you heading to, Yura-shi? You know that you will go nowhere.”

“I must get out from here. My brother is waiting for me. Everyone is waiting for me.”

“You are no longer in that world.”

“What do you mean? I’m still breathing. I’m still alive.”

“Yes, your heart is still beating but your soul is no longer inside your body. You now are the soul that wandering around here.”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“You have to follow me and I will bring you to your place. There, you will meet with your parents.”

“My parents? They were dead long time ago. How come you will bring me to them?”

“Don’t you want to meet them? You must be wondering about them, right?”

“Yes, I am but I will not follow you. I want to go find my brother.”

“You will not find him here. He and You are in different world. You have to choose your path now.”

“Do you mean that I’m dead?”

“You are half dead.”

“So, that’s mean I’m not really dead right? I think I have to find my body so that I can get alive.”

“You cannot find it.”

“So, how should I do to stay alive?”

“Nothing you can do,”

“Do you want me to be dead? I don’t want to die. I want to go to my brother. He must be waiting for me. Woo Bin oppa will mad at me if I leave him.”

“I can’t help you to find your way home to your brother. You can keep wandering around until you are tired and then you will give up and follow me.”

“No! I will never give up.”

“I will come again to find you, Yura-shi. I hope that you will follow me when I come next time.”

“If I follow you that means I will die. I will never follow you no matter what.”

“Okay, I will accept your decision for now. But I want to remind you that there are a lot of souls that wandering around here that have the same reason as you. But, some of them have been wandering around for hundreds and thousands years. I hope you can survive among them.”

“What you mean?”

“You will know.”

Yura looks around her with anxious after she left alone in that deep forests. But at the same time she feels panic as she needs to find her body no matter what. She never left alone in whole of her life. At this time, she really missed her brother and the others. She also missed Kris who is always be at her side whenever she goes. She suddenly burst into tears when remind of them.

“Why are you crying?” Suddenly a voice greet her. Yura turns to look at the voice. A young lady with a thorn white dress is looking at her from her side.

“I think I lost. I want to find my brother.”

“Your brother is dead too?” The lady asks Yura.

“No…he is not dead.”

“This place is for dead people only. I’m dead and you are dead too.”

“No! I’m still alive. I’m not yet die.”

“I have been thinking the same as you 100 years ago too. But look at me…I’m still here.”

“You have been here for 100 years? Are you…vampire too?”

“Vampire? Here, all people are the same. No matter if you are human or vampire or whatever kind of species, we all treated as same. But, are you a vampire?”

Yura nods.

“I think you are the person that everyone has been talking about. I’ve heard that your family is in the top hierarchy for a century and never defeated. I hope that you will be careful with your enemy here. I bet there are a lot of people that have grudge with you and your family here.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Who is the person that looks like a reaper?”

“Owh, his name is Akira. He is the white angel and also the peacemaker for the soul that wandering around here. He will come and convince you to follow him again in 2 days. He is very patience angel but there is a black angel that will hunt you down too. So, you have to be careful with the black angel. His name is Hunter.”

“Will I be able to find my body? I don’t want to die. I miss my brother so much.”

“So, you want to stay alive because of your brother?”

“I promised him that I will not leave him alone. He must be grieving for me.”

“Are you sure that he is grieving for you? From what I heard, your death will be the major factors that can make your family’s bloodline fall apart. I bet that if you die, all your family will fall down too.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Maybe your brother is busy trying to save the title since you are here now. So, maybe he doesn’t have time to grief for your death.”

“What? You don’t even know my brother and how can you talk about him like that?”

“I just said what cross to my mind. I have been here for 100 years and I have been heard and saw so many things that you can never imagine.”

“I don’t care about anything else. I just want to get back alive.”

“Well, good luck for that. I have been trying so many things but I ended up 100 years wandering here. I hope that you will find your path and follow Akira. You will find peace there.”

“But why you don’t follow Akira and find your peace too? Why you have to wandering for hundred years here?”

“Everyone have their own reason. You have your reason to stay here so do I.”

“So, what’s your reason?”

“Ah, I think I have been talking to you for quite long. I have to go now. Take my advice as your senior here, if you saw Hunter it’s better for you to run. Once he catch you, he will torture you…very very badly.” After then, the young girl walk away from Yura.

“Wait, what is your name?”

“Kyla.”