Chapter 64

ThE sEcReT . . .

“What are you talking, Kris?”

“You know the reason why I became Yura’s guard, right? You were there when I told Woo Bin.”

“But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice for her.”

“I came here because I need your help. I know you know something about it. So, please help me.”

“Wolf and vampire are not ally. We are just two different creatures that go with different way. Since they do not harm us then we do not attack them either. We guard them because our ancestor make that peace promise with them.”

“So, you will not help me?”

“I try to protect you, Kris. You are one of us, a wolf and not a vampire. You should know your own boundaries. Wolf and vampire will not become one. Have you ever thought why there is a curse when Wolf and vampire kiss to each other?”

“You knew about me and Yura, do you?”

“I’m your master. Your moves, your every words and even your breath… I always can feel it.”

“If you knew my feeling towards Yura but why you did not stop me?”

“I did.”

“No, you didn’t.” Kris said then he looks at Master with suspicious looks.

“You didn’t stop me…but Yura? Don’t tell me the black beast and Zartan’s attacks on Yura were because of you…”

Master Ji just stay silent and calm.

“You said that Wolf and Vampires are in peace.” Kris stands and look at his mater in disbelief.

“Our ancestor who the one that makes the promise but not me. If I didn’t associate with Zartan, then ours will be in danger.”

Kris doesn’t believes with what he heard from Master. He let out a hard breath and slightly smiles. He smiles because he cannot believes what happened to Yura was really because of him. If he knew about his Master interference then he will stay away from Yura.

“I can’t believe this. I trust you as my Master and what you did to Yura, I don’t think I can forgive you for that.”

“I’m not doing this for me, Kris. I did not prevent you and Yura to be together because I wanted to. I did it for the sake of Wolf. We should not cross path with vampire. They are strong and Woo Bin’s family was always in the top of danger for century. If we involve with them and we will be in danger too.”

“But we have been guarding them for century and even though they are in danger, they did not betray us. They was in danger because of us. Yura died because of us. Everything happened to them was because of us. And on what reason you have to betray them? I never thought that you will ever do this.”

At that time, Aki and Ari are already standing behind him. When he turn to leave, both of them are getting his way. Kris looks at both Aki and Ari.

“I don’t want to fight with both of you. So, please move.”

“We are sorry, Kris.” Aki said and hold Kris’ right hand while Ari is holding his left hand. Master Ji makes him paralyzes with just a small touch to his heart.

“Lock him at his place. Never lost your eyes on him.” Master Ji said to Aki and Ari. They just nods.

“No, I have to go to Yura. Please let me go, Aki.” Kris cannot move his body but he is able to speak. Along the way, he begs Aki and Ari even though he knows that it is useless. Aki and Ari are the most loyal and obedient twin in Wolf. No one can persuade them and no one can defeat them either.

Now, Kris is only can lying without moving on his bed. He knew that he cannot get out from his place. He is trying hard to move but unfortunately he can’t even move his finger.

“Please…please let me go…” Cried Kris but no one care about him.