Chapter 39

ThE sEcReT . . .

After the training end, Yura walks to her room. She then walks to the bathroom to clean herself. Kris looks at Yura without even blink.

“Have you notice that you are wearing your clothes wrongly?” Kris said to Yura. Yura looks at her pyjamas and without hesitate open it and wears it correctly.

“Now you can even undress in front of me.”

“It’s because I don’t bother who you are anymore. You are just a bodyguard to me.”

“But, I think in opposite way. It’s because you looks me as someone you love and that’s make you are able to do anything in front of me.”

“Whatever.” Yura said then walks down to dining hall. She can spot that everyone is already in the living hall and currently waiting for her.

“Sorry, I’m late. My bodyguard is in a mood to chit chat and that’s reason for my lateness.” Yura said while looking at Kris on the opposite side.

“How’s your training? I heard from Soo Hyuk you are doing great.” Woo Bin asks.

“Yeah, I’m having fun training with Soo Hyuk and Sung Joon oppa except for having a same path with someone boring.” Once again, Yura is looking at Kris. Everyone seems understand who Yura is referring to. Kris just stays quiet even though Yura keeps shooting bullet towards him. For him, it means that Yura is still concern and thinking about him.

“Owh, by the way oppa…I met with your friend earlier.” Yura said while spreading butter on bread.

“You met with my friend? Who?”

“Hyorin! She said her name is Hyorin.”

“WHO?” Everyone seems shocked to hear that name especially Woo Bin.

Yura nods. “She said she just move here. Her house is 100miles into the woods.”

“Where did you met her?”

“I met her near the waterfall. Why oppa? You looks shocked.”

“Owh, it’s just because I never heard about her after so long.”

“Yeah, she said the same thing too. She said maybe you will not remember her anymore.”

“But, she could remember my name, oppa. She said we have met before but unfortunately I’m not remembering meeting her.”

“Ah, it’s because you are still young at that time.” Woo Bin replied in a low voice.

“I never know that you have a girlfriend. I thought you just have Soo Hyuk oppa, Soo Jun oppa, Jong Hyun oppa and Jong Suk oppa only.” Yura said before bite her sandwiches. Everyone else seems startle with the news that has been told by Yura. There goes their quiet lunch.

 

***

“I thought she was dead. I thought we all saw what Zartan did to her right?” Sung Joon said after they gather in Woo Bin’s room after lunch. Woo Bin looks restless.

“We assumed that she is dead but we never know what happened to her after that. We have to find out. I don’t feel easy about this.” Jong Suk voice out his thought.

“I think there is a reason why she shows up after so long. Maybe I should go and meet her.” Woo Bin then speak up.

“It’s too dangerous, Woo Bin. What if she is no longer what she used to be?”

“Do you wanna say that she is no longer a human?”

“We all witnessed what happened to her. There is no way she can survive that, Woo Bin. You know that better than anyone.” Jong Hyun who since the beginning is stand quiet now try to convince Woo Bin.

“We will never know what she is up to unless I go and meet her and find out. “

“You have to be careful.”

“I will.”