Chapter 66

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura stands at veranda and throw her look at the black woods. Today, Kris was not comes to see her after the argument yesterday.

‘Doesn’t he knows that I don’t have much time left? Still, he wants to mad at me and doesn’t even meet me?’

The door is open. Yura then turn to look in hope that Kris is the one that enter to her room.

“Oppa.” Woo Bin enters the room and walk closer to Yura.

“Someone told me a joke today.” Woo Bin said when he faces Yura. Yura looks at Woo Bin’s eyes. She then look at Woo Bin’s hand. There is a blood stain at his hand.

“What are you doing, oppa?” Yura suddenly feels scary to look at Woo Bin.

“Do you want me to tell that joke to you?” With a calm voices, Woo Bin asks Yura. And that makes Yura more scare. The calm voice of her brother.

“Hm, should I start with ‘Once a upon of time’ too…?” Woo Bin said with smiles but Yura could see his eyes are fill with tears. And the tears are only waiting to drop.

“Oppa.” Yura feels nervous.

“I heard you will serve as soul hunter in Afterworld? You sold your life and become their servant? You are Princess Yura and my sister. Why you want to be their servant and serving them like a slave? Mom and Appa not sacrificed their life by saving you just to make you a slave for others."

“Oppa, it’s not that…” Yura takes her brother’s hand and try to calm Woo Bin.

Suddenly, Woo Bin laugh. Yura looks at him with curious look.

“Right? He just tells me a joke, right? I know it. So that’s why I cut off his head. He shouldn’t told me such jokes about you.” Woo Bin told Yura and looks straight to her sister’s eyes. Now, the tears are drop down from his eyes.

“Oppa!” Yura shocked. She takes Woo Bin hands and wipe it with her dress. She doesn’t believes that Woo Bin will do that.

Woo Bin falls on the floor and kneel in front of Yura. Yura sobs in tears. She also kneel down in front of Woo Bin before hugs him tight. Yura never saw Woo Bin looks hopeless before.

“What should I do? Tell me what I should do to have you back. You know, I only have you as my family in this world and now I will lose you forever. What should I do, Yura-ah?” Woo Bin cries in Yura’s arm. He is really feels hopeless now.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” Yura softly pat Woo Bin’s back. Really, there is nothing either of them can do. She has to go and Woo Bin have to let her go either he likes or not.

“Oppa, I never regret to wake up and see you for last time. If I have given a second chance, I still will make a same choice that I made now. Instead if lying unconsciously in pale, I think it’s better for me to stay alive at Afterworld. I might not be around you anymore but the fact that I’m your sister, no one can deny that.”

Woo Bin releases the hug and looks into Yura’s eyes. He is trying to read her mind.

“Honestly, I do not scare at all when I made that promise. I never think twice when they offer me that. What I know is that I miss you so much. I accept my fate as it is but at least I want to see you for last time and say a proper goodbye.”

“Do you really want to leave me? Should I follow you?”

Yura smiles. She wipes Woo Bin’s tears.

“Your place is here. You have to fight back your title, oppa. You have to get revenge for Mom and Appa’s death. For past years, I knew you never forget how Mom died. You hold yourself to get revenge for Mom and Appa because of me. Now, it’s time to pay back what they did to our family. Remember, you and I are from a powerful family and you have to show them how powerful you can be. I will always cheer for you. No matter where am I...I am still part of this family. I am still Mom and Appa’s daughter and I am still your sister.”

“You really have to go, do you?”

“I have made a promise, Oppa. Our family’s tradition never taught us to break a promise that we made. You know that better than me.”

“But, you break the promise that you made with me. You said you will never leave me.”

“I’m not leaving you, Oppa. It’s just we are not cross path with each other anymore. You are still a vampire but I’m no longer the one.”

“Will I get to see you?”

Yura quiet and then she smiles.

“I will do anything that I can till they give me a permission to come and meet you. You know how stubborn I can be. No one can handle me and I bet they can’t too.”

Woo Bin nods but he still not move his eyes from looking at Yura. He doesn’t want to waste the time that they had. He have to remember every inch of Yura’s face so that he will never forget her sister’s face.

“Well, at least I met Mom and Appa there, oppa. For the first time, I hear Mom called my name. And, you really looks like Appa. But, I have Appa’s nose. My body, it still warm from Mom and Appa’s hug. It’s a good thing, right?”

“Hm…” Woo Bin nods. He cannot control his feelings anymore. He pulled her into his arms. And they both cried for the whole night.