Chapter 22

ThE sEcReT . . .

In the midnight, Yura open her eyes. She stares at the ceiling and turn to her right when someone called her name.

“Are you feeling better now?” Woo Bin ask to Yura. She stares at Woo Bin without answering him. Woo Bin touch Yura’s face soft and at that time a tears flow down to his hand.

“Why you cry? Are in pain?”

“What will happen to me if I don’t have you, oppa?”

“Why you think that way?”

“I cannot imagine at the time when you have to go through this alone when you was 10 years old.”

“Don’t worry about me. You should take care of yourself now. Starting from now, your enemies will never stop to hunt you for your pure blood.”

“I will take care of myself, oppa.”

“Don’t forget, you are a girl. No matter if you are human or a vampire, you still a girl. So, every time you have a hard time, you can come and rely to us.”

Woo Bin pat Yura’s hair with love. Yura close her eyes and turn back to sleep. Today, she really feels so damn tired.

***

Jong Suk brings the bowl of porridge to Yura and takes over from Woo Bin to take care of Yura.

“Oppa, how much time left for Soo Hyuk oppa?”

“Till tomorrow midnight…”

“Can you be honest with me, oppa?”

“What is it?”

“Do you think we should let him go without doing anything to save him?”

Jong Suk startled a bit before he answers.

“If I can save him, I will do. I bet if Woo Bin can save him also he will do his best for Soo Hyuk. No one will feel as much pain as Woo Bin. I think he will not hesitate even he needs to sacrifice himself to save his best man.”

“But, there is no other way to save Soo Hyuk oppa except me.”

“I know. If this happens to me, do you will do the same as well?”

“Of course, oppa. All of you, you are not only Woo Bin’s best friend. But, all of you are part of us…part of our family.”

Jong Suk smiles to Yura when he heard that. “But, if it was me then I don’t want you to sacrifice yourself just to save me. You know Soo Hyuk better than anyone else, right? I think he will not happy when he knows that you have to sacrifice yourself to him.”

“But, as how much I cannot lose Woo Bin oppa…I cannot afford to lose him too.”

“Then, just follow your heart. Don’t follow what your mind will think but what your heart is beating for.”

“Will you be with me no matter what decision I made?”

“Yes, I will always accept your decision and be supporting you.”

“Thanks, oppa.”

“But, now…I want you to eat and come back healthy.” Jong Suk gives the bowl of porridge to Yura.

“Even I know it would be pain but I don’t imagine having that such pain. But, I really do prepare myself, oppa. You must be thinking that I’m very weak, right?”

“Nope. Let me tell you one secret. But, don’t tell anyone about it okay?”

“What is it, oppa?”

“Your brother, Woo Bin…he was unconscious for 3 days. So, if compare d to you…I think you are much stronger than him.”

“Really?” Yura laugh when Jong Suk told her that secret.

“But, you have to promise with me not tell it to anyone, okay?”

“But oppa…I have one secret too.”

“What is it? Is it something big that what I had told you?”

“Hm…I think it’s about your life and death.”

“Huh? What is it?”

“Actually, Kris can hear everything what you said even though he is not here. So, it’s better if you ask him to not tell anyone about it too, oppa.” Yura said to Jong Suk almost whisper.

“What? Really?” Jong Suk is shocked. He looks nervous. He stands up and heading to the door.

“I will be right back, Yura-ah.” Yura just nod and continue to eat her porridge while smiling at Jong Suk.