Chapter 7

ThE sEcReT . . .

While eating breakfast, Yura just keep silent. Woo Bin sometimes glance at Yura. Actually, he is still thinking of the best word to explain to his sister about everything.

Soo Hyuk, Sung Joon and Jong Suk are also just staring at each other while having their breakfast. They sometime look at Woo Bin and then look at Yura. Both of them look quiet.

“I’ve done. Can I go to my room, Oppa?” Yura said to Woo Bin.

“Okay.” Woo Bin a bit stutter so he just answers with okay.

“Have you explains everything to her?” Ask Jong Suk.

“Not yet. She didn’t ask me anything yet.”

“She is still in shock. Maybe once she calm down, then she will come to you.” Jong Hyun then speaks up.

“About the deal with Wolf, please set another date for me to meet them. Sooner is better. My heart feels not so good nowadays. I hope all of you be careful as well.”

“I will talk to their leader again and get back to you.” Said Sung Joon.

“Soo Hyuk, I need to talk to you about something.” Woo Bin said before he walks to his room. Soo Hyuk just follow Woo Bin’s footstep. Everyone eyes look at them. They know something currently they are in a real serious situation. It’s not just about Yura. But, now seems that everyone is involved as well.

“What is it?”

Woo Bin close his eyes and take a deep breath.

“I really hope that Yura will stay like this forever without make her involve into this…I cannot “turn” her into a beast…I can’t.” Woo Bin expressed his feeling to Soo Hyuk. He can express and become himself only to Soo Hyuk. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t believe the others but he has his own ego where he wants everyone to look him as a stronger man without any flawless.

“I know how you feel. But, if she doesn’t become one of us, then she will be in more danger.”

“I know. I really do try to protect her. For 20 years, I have been protecting her and keep this secret for 20 years. I thought that I can protect her forever. From what had happen the other night makes me realize that I cannot keep her safe. She could have died if you didn’t save her.”

“We can protect her together. Your decision to make a deal with Wolf is the right choice. We can handle Wolf if they betrayed us, but you cannot handle our own blood. They will make an ally between them and they become stronger and stronger.”

Woo bin nods to Soo Hyuk. Everything that he said is right. Now, the important thing is it’s not about trust but how to protect Yura and their family from their own blood.

***

Yura enter her room and lay down on her bed. She afraid to close her eyes because she doesn’t want to remember what had she saw on that night.

She doesn’t ask Woo Bin about what happen on that night because she scares to know the truth. Now everything comes to her mind like a flashback. And, it seems that all her curiosity has been answered.

Why his brother’s eyes always changed?

Why she cannot attend the party?

Why she cannot attend the school instead of to have private tutor that will come to their mansion?

How Woo Bin can find her every time they play hide and seek in the woods behind the mansion?

“Am I one of them?”

“Am I?”

“Am I?” Yura keep asking herself the same thing but unfortunately she doesn’t have the answer.

“Agashi, are you okay?” Aunty Mimi asks her since Yura is only lying on the bed after the breakfast.

“I’m Okay, Aunty.”

“Do you want anything?”

“No. Aunty, I want to be alone. You can have a rest since you stay awake for 2 days to take care of me.”

“No, I’m okay, Agashi.”

“But I want to be alone, Aunty.”

“Okay, ring the bell if you need anything. I will stay in the next room.” Yura then nods. Aunty Mimi glance at Yura before she close the door but Yura still stay on her bed without moving.

Yura doesn’t come out from her room for dinner.

“I will call her.” Aunty Mimi said to Woo Bin.

“Never mind Aunty, I will call her.” Woo Bin then stand up and walks to Yura’s room.

He knocked twice but there is no answer. So, he opens the door. He could see Yura is sitting on the bed but he could smell something strong that makes him half dizzy.

“Yura-ah!” Yura look at Woo Bin before she shows something on her hand.