Chapter 54

ThE sEcReT . . .

“Where is Yuna?” Woo Bin asks Yura.

“I have told you that I don’t want to see her in this house.”

“Please can you tell me where you bring Yuna?” Woo Bin begs to Yura.

“I show her way out of this house…and from our life too.”

“Yura!” Woo Bin cannot hold his anger anymore.

“First time. For the first time you yelled at me and it’s all because of that girl. So, why you told me that you still loves me?”

“Yura, please. I’m sorry, okay.”

“You know me right, oppa? I’m as stubborn as you. I would never tell you.”

“Okay, I will bring her back to orphanage but please tell me where she is.” Woo Bin begging Yura to tell him where is Yuna.

“She asked me to play with her. We played hide and seek in the woods and I cannot find her after that. So, I left.” Yura said without felt any guilty.

“You left her in the woods alone? She is just 10 years old, Yura.”

“But she is no one to me. I don’t care about her at all. Well, now you know where to find her. Go and search for her if she is still alive. But, I hope she is not.”

Song Jun, Jong Hyun and Jong Suk are already search for Yuna in the woods but no trace at all.

Soo Hyuk is staying with Yura in her room.

“Why are you behaves like this, Yura-ah?”

“Why everyone keeps questioning about how I behaves? I’m the one who should ask why you behaves like this to me.”

“I think you misunderstood of Yuna. She is not someone that capable to do any harm to you or anyone of us.”

“Why? Is it because she is just 10 years old? Or is it because all your hearts have been captivated by her?”

“I’m asking you this as a brother that loves you so much. What happened to you during your sleep? Because Yura that we knew is no longer the same. You are different now after you wake up.”

“You expect me to behave the same while all of you behave differently towards me?”

“Yura-ah.”

“You looks happy at the party the other night, Soo Hyuk Oppa. I never saw you as happy as that before.”

“No matter what happen, you are still my beloved sister. Same likes Woo Bin and same likes everyone else. Nothing can change the fact that you are our beloved sister.”

“But now no more. Woo Bin oppa never yelled at me before. And you never questioned of how I behaves before. Do you said nothing was changed? But 10 years have passed without me in it. I was not in your memory for the past 10 years but Yuna was. And with that alone is enough to change the fact that your life was totally changed.”

“You are jealous with Yuna, Yura-ah.”

“Of course, I am. Woo Bin oppa is belongs only to me and you too, oppa. But, now…? If before he never hesitate his decision to choose me but now…? He cannot even answer to my question, oppa. Woo Bin oppa cannot choose between me and Yuna.”

“Yuna is only 10 years old. She is your niece. She is your brother’s daughter. I asked Woo Bin to adopt a daughter so that he will not grieving on you too much. You were half dead but your brother was alive. Do you expect him to grief on you for the rest of his life? You don’t witness how he lives for that 3 months after the tragedy. He was alive but actually not. His situation was even worse than you, Yura-ah. Every single day he spent time by sitting beside you. Every time he closed his eyes, he dreamed of you asking him to release you free. Until he was afraid to sleep because he cannot bear to hear that from you.”

“Even after Yuna was brought to this house, Woo Bin never missed a single day to check on you and talk to you for hours. For 10 years, he always believe that you will wake up one day. He never give up on you.”

Yura looks so blank. Soo Hyuk wonders if she is listening to what he was said or not.

“Yura..?” Soo Hyuk called.

“I brought Yuna to underground. She wants to play hide and seek with her Appa. I asked her to hide there and promised her to bring Woo Bin to her.” Yura then suddenly speak off. Soo Hyuk then run out from the room and heading down to underground. He found Yuna lying on the glass bed.

“Yuna.” Soo Hyuk called. Yuna opens her eyes and scratch it a bit.

“Uncle Hyuk? I thought Appa will come and find me.”

“He is looking for you outside. Let’s go and find Appa.”

“Where is Aunty Yura? She said that here is the secret place and the best place for hiding.”

“She is upstairs in her room. Did she…done anything to you?”

“No, she told me a story about the vampire. She said that here is the place where we can hide from vampire. But, what is vampire actually, Uncle Hyuk?”

“Why don’t you ask Aunty Yura about it earlier?”

“She seems not well. And, she said that she will bring Appa here.”

“She is not well?”

“Her nose is bleeding. She said because she doesn’t have enough sleep. I feel sorry because I asked her to play with me.”

At that time Woo Bin walks near them.

“Where have you been? Are you okay?” Woo Bin asks Yuna. Yuna just nods.

“Jong Hyun, can you bring Yuna to her room?” Soo Hyuk said to Jong Hyun. Without asking much, Jong Hyun and Jong Suk brings Yura to her room.

“I need to talk to you. I think there is something that you should know.”

“About what?”

“Yura.”