Chapter 34

ThE sEcReT . . .

After 2 days, Yura opens her eyes. Her body does not hurt anymore. But she feels stuffy since she was sleeping for 2 days. There is no Aki and Ari beside her bed or in the room. But, she could hear a water splashing from the bathroom. 

Yura get down from her bed and walks to the veranda. It's dawn. The sky still dark. Yura sit on the chair and let the cold wind touch her body. So refresh yet she still feels heavy.

Woo Bin who is just walk out from the bathroom looks surprised to see Yura is awake. He walks towards Yura while rubs his face with small towel. Instead of Aki and Ari, he himself stay with Yura for 2 days when she is unconcious. 

“How you feel? Do you feel uncomfortable or hurt anywhere?” Yura shake her head. feels dry so it’s hard for her to talk much.

It seems like Woo Bin able to read her mind, he get Yura a glass of water.

“What are you doing here instead of lying on the bed?” 

“I have been on bed for few days…” Yura said while looking out the veranda. Woo Bin sits in front of Yura and holding her hands.

“What are you thinking, my dear?”

“There are so many things inside my head right now, oppa. I think I can handle it but I don’t know why my heart feels so heavy as well.”

“Do you want to share some of it with me? You have said this before that we both brother and sister should never have a secret between us.”

Yura looks at Woo Bin’s eyes. She really cannot explain how much she loves Woo Bin and grateful that he is his brother.

“Oppa, what should I do? I don’t feel like I want to live anymore.”

“What are you talking about? Do you know how precious your life is? And, do you know how much we have done to make you stay alive?”

“I’m sorry to say that, oppa. But, do you realize that as long as I’m stay alive, I will drag everyone into danger as well.”

“Who is everyone that you are referring to? Me? Soo Hyuk, Jong Hyun, Jong Suk and Sung Joon? Or Kris?”

Yura looks startle when Woo Bin mentions Kris name. At the same time, Woo Bin is looking into Yura’s eyes to find the truth behind those teary eyes.

“As for me, you are my everything. If it’s not because of you, I would have follow Mom and Father 20 years back. But because of you…I have to stay alive and become stronger and stronger. But now, you are talking about leaving me behind alone?”

“Op-pa?”

“I don’t know what was in your mind. But, I want to let you know that I will not allow you to leave me no matter what. I don’t mind to sacrifice my life for you and I don’t mind to beg my friends to sacrifice their lives for you. I don’t know about Kris but I believe that you knew him better than me.”

“Oppa…”

“About you and Kris…I don’t want to ask you further about that. I’m not against it but the only thing you need to take in mind is that Kris and you are from different world. It might not impossible to be together but there might have certain things that you need to sacrifice in order to stay together.”

“How you know about what in my heart?”

“I maybe could not read your mind but your every heart beat is belongs to me. I have been live all these years by counting your heart beat and for sure I would have notice what was in your heart.”

“I love him, oppa. I don’t think I can put away this feeling. No matter how I try to keep he away from me but it makes me miss him so much.”

“I know. It’s good to have that feeling but just make sure you are not hurting yourself because of it.”

“And…don’t ever talking about ending your life or whatsoever. If you think that your life is just like a piece of paper that you think is not valuable at all, then think about me. I have to stay alive till now because of you. And, if your life is not precious…then how about me?”

“I’m sorry, op-pa.”

Woo Bin looks at Yura and sigh. ‘Don’t you know how much Mom and Father sacrifices in order to save you?’Woo Bin said in his heart while softly rub Yura’s hair with his fingers.