Chapter 21

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura just sit on the gold chair and watch nervously towards Woo Bin. Jong Hyun, Jong Suk and Sung Joon are just stand at the other side. And, Kris is not part of the family member so he just waiting outside the room.

“Agashi, are you ready?” Aunty Mimi asks Yura. Yura just nods to Aunty Mimi. Her eyes just look at Woo Bin. She knows that Woo Bin still angry at her since they didn’t talk much.

“No matter what happen, you cannot move out from this circle.” Aunty Mimi explains to Yura. Yura looks at the red circle around the gold chair and then she slowly nods.

Aunty Mimi brings on the blade with the shining stone at the holders and hands to Woo Bin. Yura holds her hands together as she could feel her whole body is trembling. But, she tries to hold it and not showing it to everyone.

Aunty Mimi holds the gold goblet when Woo Bin put the blade at his wrist. While looking at Yura, he slit his wrist and the blood flow down into the gold goblet.

Woo Bin’s eyes suddenly turns all black. “Oppa…” Yura called him as she is shocked to see her brother.

For the first time, Woo Bin has shown what the vampire looks like to his sister. Even though the outer is not much changed but the claws and the canine really makes Yura feels nervous.

After the gold goblet is half full then Woo Bin draws his wrist near to his mouth and for the remaining blood around his wrist before the wound heal.

Woo Bin then takes the goblet to Yura who is stunned after what she has saw. Woo Bin walks close to Yura until she can see the blood stain at Woo Bin’s mouth before he wipes it away.

“Won’t you scare? You will also turn to SOMETHING like this…and you cannot turn back anymore.” Woo Bin then slowly turns back to normal and he still hold tight to the goblet without giving it to Yura. He looks at Yura eyes in hope that she will revert back her decision.

“Oppa…” Yura knows the meaning behind that looks. Woo Bin is still trying to convince her to change her mind. But, she already made a decision. Like what she said to Woo Bin, she cannot avoid her destiny no matter of time, if it’s either now or later.

“I’m not doing this because of my own good sake, oppa. I’m also not doing this because I want to have some power that human doesn’t have. I’m doing this because I have to. No matter now or later, I’m still will go through all this. So, why shouldn’t now? At least, I can save Soo Hyuk oppa. He doesn’t have much time left. I think it’s time for me to repay for everything that he done to me?”

“Have you ever thought about me? About my feeling…”

“Never once! I never once make a decision without thinking of you, oppa. I know how difficult for you to always ensure my safety. And you have been a great brother to me by protect and keep me safe. I’m doing this because I want to be your the other half. Let’s take care of each other, oppa.“

Woo Bin convinces with Yura’s word. And, he knows nothing will make Yura change her mind even no matter how he begs her.

“You will be in a great pain so if you need me then you can hold on me?”

Yura gives a smile to Woo Bin before she takes the goblet from Woo Bin’s hand. She looks at the blood inside the goblet. She takes a deep breath before she slowly puts the goblet near to to drink it. Everyone looks at her anxiously.

Yura holds her chest when she feels like her heart is burning. She drops the goblet to the ground and tries to hold the pain.

Woo Bin moves forward to grab Yura from fall but she refuse the help. At that time, the claws slowly appear from her fingers. The pain makes her wants to cry out loud.

So, this is the pain that everyone have been warned her. Yes, it’s so damn painful. Her heart feels like burning and wants to shred to pieces. She feels like she wants to tear up her chest and pull out the heart.

Yura looks around as she sees everything is spinning. She tries to look for Woo Bin but she cannot spot him. So, she stretches her hand out in hope that she can grab Woo Bin.

“Op-pa…” She called Woo bin but just a whisper. She doesn’t have any more energy to stand and talk.

 

Woo Bin then catch her hand and draw her to his arm. He hugs her tight in order to support her to stand. Since Yura have to be in that circle so they cannot move her out yet.

“Op-pa…my...heart…” With hardness she tries to talk.

“I know. Please hold a bit more…I will be here with you.”

After a while, suddenly everything looks dark and no longer spinning. Yura breathe hard. The pain is slowly gone and then she passed out.

Woo Bin has to carry her to her room and changed her clothes. Woo Bin check on Yura’s shoulder and there is a small crown mark there. It’s the symbol which will explain that she is part of them and no longer a human.

**Kris’s POV**

Every single word that Yura said to Woo Bin really pin to his heart.

“Yes, you are the truly genuine vampire lady. Your pure bloods from 100th generation are not your weakness that makes other hunting you. But…it’s a blood that what make who you are.” Kris talks to himself. He is still loyal to wait Yura at the outside of the ritual place.

Kris cannot stand still when he hears the pain that Yura has to hold.

“Op-pa…my...heart…” He almost wants to to the room when he heard that but he holds himself.

Kris closes both his ears with his hand because he cannot afford to hear Yura’s pain. He really hopes that this will end fast.