Chapter 19

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura stand near the window and let the wind blow to her body. Tonight, the stars don’t showing up again. So, there is nothing that can make her feels better.

“Don’t you cold?” Kris asks Yura. Actually, he really feels sympathy with Yura. Not sure why but somehow he could feel that there are lot of things that young girl hid inside her heart.

“Are you forgets that I’m a vampire?”

“Today, I find you more like a human.”

“Ah…I forgot that you can hear me talking with Oppa last night. Its look like I cannot keep a secret from you.”

“I’m not purposely want to eavesdrop your conversation…it’s just happen. So, I’m sorry.”

“No, don’t be…I…somehow feels relieve…I don’t know why I feel like that but…yeah, I really don’t mind…”

“You need someone to talk. You can talk to me anything. If you keep everything inside, I afraid that one day you cannot handle it…so, I’m always here with you.” Yura looks at Kris. Somehow, she could see Kris’s eyes. He really looks genuine today. Yura look down. Her tears almost flow down to her cheek.

“I feel stuffy inside here.” Yura talk almost whisper because she tried to hide her tears. Yura still not looks at Kris. Kris comes near Yura and drags her into his arm.

“Let out everything then you will feel better after that. I will be here with you.”

Without hesitant, Yura cried out in Kris’s arm. Kris pats her hair softly to let her know that it’s okay to cry. No matter how cold Yura is, Kris keeps hugging Yura until she feels better.

Kris brings Yura to her bed and lay her down. Yura holds Kris’ hand.

“I always hold Woo Bin oppa's hand when I cannot sleep. Can you stay beside me until I sleep?”

“I’m always staying besides you no matter if you like it or not.”

“Thank you.”

“I'm also wants to thank you because you willing to show me the true you. You may become yourself when you with me. If you want to cry, then cry in front me. If you want to get angry and punch someone, then come to me. I will be your pillow and your punch bag.” Yura smiles when hear the joke from Kris. Kris relieves that at least the girl in front him now still know how to smiles.

Yura closes her eyes and try to sleep and forget everything. As promise, Kris never leaves Yura even for a second. The whole night, he keeps looking at Yura. Sometimes, he could feel his heart beating fast. He never feels like this before. His leader have said once before, that Wolf has the hardest heart and that’s the reason why they can kill without hesitant and cruel.

But, since the first day he met with Yura, he could feel that there is something wrong with him. That’s why he always argues with Yura and makes that girl angry.

“Am I in love with you? Is this what everyone calls as love?” Kris talks to himself. But, he cannot answer that question.

 

**Woo Bin’s POV**

Woo Bin stay with Soo Hyuk that whole night after he talks with Yura.

“What can I do to save you, Soo Hyuk-ah? Please wake up and tell me what I’m supposed to do?”

That pale face still in deep sleep. They have another 3 days before they need to let Soo Hyuk go.              

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” Woo Bin said shile holding Soo Hyuk’s hand. Soo Hyuk’s body becomes warm day by day.

“I can sacrifice myself if only that can save you but…it’s Yura. I cannot sacrifice her. So, I’m sorry. I know you have done so many things to me, you save Yura and protect this family…but at last, I cannot even save you…”

“I really hope that you will wake up and angry at me…you can punch me as much as you can if that can pay for everything that you have done. Please, Soo Hyuk-ah…please don’t forgive me…”

Woo Bin cry out. He doesn’t bother if others look him as a weak. In reality, he is really weak. His biggest weakness is when it comes to Yura. And because of that also he will lose one of his best man and best friend.