Chapter 57

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura sits and having her breakfast without talking. Sung Joon then open a conversation with her.

“Yura, want to follow me to the waterfall? You must be missing that waterfall, right?”

“I think I want to stay in my room today. Sorry, Sung Joon Oppa.”

“Are you okay?” Soo Hyuk asks because he is still worried of Yura.

Yura nods and smiles to them to ensure them that she is okay.

“I have a present for you. But, I will show you tonight.” Jong Hyun said to Yura.

“Really? I cannot wait.” Yura said.

“Where is Yuna?” Yura then asks.

Everyone eyes look at each other before turn to look at Woo Bin.

“She is still sleeping.” Woo Bin then answers. With what had happened to Yuna the other day, Woo Bin thinks that it is better to keep Yuna away from Yura.

“Owh, I see.” Yura replied short then bite her sandwiches a bit. She knows what her brother’s thinking through his heart beat. But, she just stay silent.

 

“Can I have a talk with you?” Woo Bin follows Yura to her room after the breakfast.

“Sure, oppa.”

Woo Bin sits in front of Yura and stare at her face for a while.

“How’s my little sister doing now? Are you okay?”

“Why you ask me that? Am I look not okay to you?”

“I’m asking you because I want you to tell me everything like you used to be before.”

“You are the one said that I’m no longer the same like before. So, I thought that you don’t want to know the new me now.”

“Of course I want to know everything about you. That’s the reason I sit here with you to have a deep talk between us.”

“I have been awake for 10 days and only now you come and sit face to face with me like this.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I understand oppa. So, what do you want to know?”

“Soo Hyuk said that you are not feeling well. Are you sick?”

Yura smiles. She looks straight to Woo Bin eyes without answer to Woo Bin’s question.

“Why are you so quiet? Are you really sick?”

“You used to know and realizes thing that happen to me before anyone else. But now…”

Woo Bin speechless. Now, it’s his time to stay quiet.

“You know what, since Mom and dad died when I was born, so I never felt their touch and never heard their voices. I really want to meet them once if I have given the chance. I have been wondering how warm when a Mom gives their child a hug and how it felt when dad kisses me on my cheek every time he sent me to school. But, I never once had that experience.”

“You have me. I know only me is not enough to fulfill Mom and dad place but I always try to give my all so that you will never felt lose.”

“I know and because of that I choose you over Mom and Dad. I choose to go to my brother.”

“What you mean?”

“It’s mean that I love you more than Mom and Dad. No matter how much I missed them but I missed you more.”

“Are you now talking about what had happened to you during your sleep for 10 years?”

Yura looks down. Woo Bin take Yura’s hand and hold it soft.

“The other day, you told me that you are struggling to survive so that you can wake up. Are you having a bad dream during your sleep?”

“I never been left alone. You always with me everywhere I went. If not you, there are always the other oppa…then you bring Kris to my life as my bodyguard. Since I was kid, I used to have my own bodyguard but there…I was alone. I was fought alone.”

“Are you scare?”

“I’m more scare that I could not see you ever again.”

“Now, you are here with me. You don’t have to be scared anymore. I will never left you alone.” Woo Bin said and softly rub Yura’s hair.

Yura nod. ‘No, oppa. I will be the one who leave you alone. And this time, I will never come back.’ Yura said in her heart. If possible, she doesn’t want Woo Bin to know about it.