Chapter 27

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura never felt like this before. No matter how her mind ask to push that body away, but her heart ask her to stay. And, Yura follows what her heart beating for. She seems cannot refuse that.

After a while, Kris broke the kiss. He looks at Yura and suddenly feels guilty. Somehow he did not show it to Yura.

Yura opens her eyes and looks at Kris. There is no words come out from .

“I’m sorry. I just cannot hold it any longer.”

“I…” Yura cannot finish her words when suddenly she feels pain at her heart. She holds her chest and let out a scream of pain.

“Yura-shi, what happen?” Kris holds Yura’s body when she is about to fall to the ground.

“My…heart…”

“What happen?”

“…it’s pain…argh…” Yura holds tight to Kris’s shirt as she tries to hold the pain.

Kris holds Yura up and brings her inside the mansion. He called for Woo Bin. Everyone rush to Yura’s room.

Woo Bin run to Yura and holds her head up. Yura still holds her chest.

“What happen?” Woo Bin asks to Kris.

“I don’t know. It’s so sudden…”

Soo Hyuk who just enters the room then sits besides Yura. He brings out something and injects it on Yura’s arm. After a while, Yura is no longer in pain and seems that she is sleeping.

“What happen, Soo Hyuk-ah?”

“I give her a pain killer and sleeping dose. The pain is only for a while. I think it’s one of the processes that she needs to face off. As for the reason why she suddenly in pain, I think we have to check this with the rest. Maybe there is something stated in ancient books.” Explain Soo Hyuk.

Kris relieves to see that Yura is sleeping now and no longer in pain. He then sits near to Yura’s bed when Woo Bin and Soo Hyuk left. He holds Yura hands. There are so many things come to his mind at the moment. But, he does not know how to interpret that all.

***

Kris runs as fast as he can into the woods. When he reaches at the cliff then he let out a loud shout. His chest feels heavy. His mind rewinds back to when his leader said something that makes him miserable.

The fact that she is suffering because of him makes Kris feels guilty. He still can see Yura’s face when she was in pain.

Kris put her hand at the door knob and holds it for a while.

“What are you doing not going in?” Kris startle with the sudden greet by Sung Joon.

“Ah…I’m afraid that I will wake her up.”

“She is already awake. She is looking for you just now. Where did you go?”

“I have something to do…”

“Go inside. She must be looking for you.”

“Yeah.” Kris then opens the door and enters the room. From the door, he could see Yura is at her dressing table while comb her hair.

“Where have you been? I thought my personal guard should not leave me even for a second.”

“There is something I need to do.”

“What is it? Is that thing more important than me till you can leave me alone?”

“You are not alone. Woo Bin and the others were here with you when I left.”

“You did not answer my question, Kris-shi.”

Kris looks at Yura but then he looks away.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry about earlier.”

“I did not ask for your forgiveness. I ask you if that thing is more important than me.”

“Your heart…you are in pain because of me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Why you keep saying that you are sorry? Tell me why you feel so sorry?”

“I should not kiss you earlier. So, I’m sorry.”

“Do you want to tell me that you regret kiss me?”

“I never regret anything that I do in my life. But…if someone that I love suffer from my wrongdoing, so I will regret what I have done.”

“What is it? You said my heart was in pain because of you. Why the pain is related to you?”

“I should not kiss you.”

“What?” Yura looks shocked when she heard that from Kris.