Chapter 32

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura opens her eyes when she heard noise from outside. She turns to looks at the window and then clock at the wall. It’s 2 AM in the morning. Ari and Aki are standing beside her bed to guard her.

“What happened?” Yura wake up and asks to Aki and Ari.

“What is it?” Aki asks Yura.

“I heard noise. Don’t you hear that?”

“We heard nothing, Yura-shi. You can continue your sleep. We will guard you.”

“But, the noise is become louder now. I wonder what it is…” Yura wake up and walks to the window because she is curious. Aki and Ari become alert and follow her steps.

When she opens the window, she can see a huge black animal is running from the woods towards her. She shocked and scared at the time. She never sees that kind of animal before.

“Why, Yura-shi?” Aki and Ari didn’t see that animal. So, they don’t know what was happening.

Yura is still looking at the black animal without moving an inch. With an instinct, Aki and Ari move to in front to protect Yura even though they don’t know what‘s the thing that Yura saw.

That black animal is now near to them. The beast pushes both Aki and Ari and makes them fly away from Yura. Aki and Ari fall drops a few meters away and they wake up and turn themselves to wolves. Still, they cannot see the thing that attacks them. They knew that Yura is in danger right now but unfortunately they cannot protect her.

Yura eyes look straight to the beast’s eyes. The red blood eyes look scary to Yura but she doesn’t want to fall back to her enemy.

“What do you want from me?”

“I want your blood.”

“Do you think you can have it?”

“Of course I can. Look at your people, my princess. They cannot even see me so how can they protect you.”

“But, I can see you. Even without them, I can protect myself.”

“It seems that everyone said is true. You are the royal vampire indeed. Your power must be very great to make you have that kind of confidence to confront with me.”

At that time, Woo Bin, Soo Hyuk and Song Jun are running towards Yura. But, it seems that there is something that hinders them from get near to Yura. Yura turns to her brother and try to run to Woo Bin’s

arm but she also cannot get through to her brother. At that time, she can feel something bite her hands and she turns to look. That beast is her blood from her hand. Yura tried to get away from the Beast but it makes her hands more painful.

“NO!” Woo Bin scream but no matter how he tried but he cannot reach to Yura.

Yura falls on the ground as she turns pale. Woo Bin seems to lost control as he is hitting the wall continuously in hope that it will break. Same like Woo Bin, Aki and Ari also cannot get through the invisible wall to protect Yura.

“Op-pa…” Yura looks at Woo Bin before she closes her eyes. She can no longer deal with that pain any more.

**Kris’s POV””

Kris’s heart is beating fast. He touches his chest.

“What’s wrong with me?” At first, he thought that maybe because his behavior with Yura earlier in the evening that makes him feels guilty.

But, suddenly he feels pain at his hand that he cannot describe how painful it is. At the same time, his ears keep heard sound of breathing.

“Yu-ra…” Kris is running toward the woods and heading to the mansion. The sound of breathing becomes weak and his hand is still painful till he almost cannot feel his hand.

Kris gets his dagger with his left hand and jump to the Beast that attack Yura. Kris stabs the Beast at the chest and straight to the heart. Yura’s hand is now release from the Beast’s mouth and the invisible wall is automatically broken.

“Wh-at the…?” The Beast screams loud because of the pain when he pulls out the dagger from his chest. He tried to attack Yura again but Woo Bin already gets Yura and hid her at the underground. Soo hyuk is helping Kris to attack the Beast. He shoots the Beast’s chest with his arrow.

“You dare to put your evil mouth to Yura. And, now I want you take this!!” Song Jun then trust his sword into the Beast's neck and makes that black beast falls to ground.

Jong Hyun and Jong Suk take charges to burn the Beast.

"Is this devil really dead?" Aki asks to Jong Suk and Jong Hyun.

"Not yet till we burn him to ash."

"He had Yura's blood. So..."

"He don't fully received the blood so he will not turn to immortal.Even if he did, we all will find a away to kill him no matter what."

"So, how's Yura?" Ari then suddenly feels bad to Yura as they cannot protect her.

"She with Woo Bin now. She will be fine." Jong Hyun said before they drag the Beast to the lodge to burn him.