Chapter 35

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura stands in the middle of field. Sung Joon and Soo Hyuk are standing 2 meters away at both her right and left side.

Today is the training day. After what happened last week, Woo Bin decided to train Yura on how to defend herself. At the same time, they need acknowledge and utilize Yura’s power to the maximum.

At that time, Kris walks enter the field and stand in front of Yura. Yura looks at Kris as she does not know that Kris will join them.

“I asked for him to come to join you as he will be the one who always protect you from time to time.” Woo Bin said to Yura while checking on Yura’s gloves and other safety equipment.

“I don’t need him, oppa.”

“Even if you don’t need him, but I do. I need him to protect you for me.”

“I can take care of myself.”

“I know you can but I don’t want what had happened a week ago to happen again. Just bear with it if you don’t like. At least do it for me.” Woo Bin said before he leaves Yura and Kris together.

“Are you…okay?” Kris asks Yura since he really worried about her.

“Hm…by the way, we are here not for chit chat.” Kris is a bit taken back by Yura’s cold words. He then stands quietly besides Yura and the training starts…

***

“I have placed a red cloth at the tree which is 500 meters from here. I want you to get that and be here within three seconds.” Sung Joon said to Yura with a smile.

“What? Are you trying to trick me, oppa?”

“Nope.”

“3 seconds? Are you sure it is 3 seconds and not 3 minutes?”

“Hm, I think I’m wrong. 3 seconds are too long for you. I give you 2 seconds then.”

“Oppa!”

“The time is starting now, my dear. You only have another… 1 and half second left.”

Yura runs towards the tree that been pointed by Sung Joon and grabs the red cloth and run back to Sung Joon.

“Hm...2 seconds. Not bad. If you are practice more, than you can reduce it by 1 second.”

“What?” Yura shocked when heard that. She blankly looks at Sung Joon. She could not believe that she runs that fast. She turns to look at the tree in the woods. ‘Did Sung Joon Oppa say 500 meters just now?’ She still thinking that is impossible. Somehow, she does not realize that she had that power.

“So, what’s next Soo Hyuk?” Sung Joon asks Soo Hyuk who is already prepared a meter long wooden stick.

“Here, your stick.” Soo Hyuk passed the stick to Yura. She checks the stick and she sees her name written at the stick.

“This is not a normal stick. It belongs to you. I will teach you how to use it.” Soo Hyuk explains to Yura when he saw Yura looking at the stick with amazed.

Soo Hyuk brings out the short sticks from his back and with one snap, the sticks becomes long. Yura shocked to see that. At the same time, the color of the stick changes accordingly.

“Wow!” That the only word that come out from Yura’s mouth. She looks at Soo Hyuk and Sung Joon with smile.

“This stick only recognizes the owner and no one else can use it. You see your name written there so it shows that it belongs to you. Neither me or Sung Joon or even Woo Bin can use it.”

“So, everyone have their own stick?”

“Only I and you have this as our weapon.”

“And, what about the rest…”

“Each of us has their own weapon and it’s been decided by the power that each of us has. You and I have the same hand power.”

“That’s the reason why you are so good in archery?”

Soo Hyuk nods. “Do you remember the day when we play games during our picnic? The golden ball games! You caught the ball and it shows that you have that kind of power with your hands which nobody have.”

“I thought I’m just lucky to catch it.”

“If you realized, you will saw everyone was not flew and caught the ball but they are interrupting Kris at the ground. I think you know why now.”

“Now I know why you win every time we play that game. But, since you have me then you have a competitor now, oppa.”

“Should I be worry?” Joke Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk teaches Yura on how to use the stick as a weapon and how to transfer the power to the stick. Yura seems excited to learn and gives her all towards the training. She promised that there will be no harm towards people around her anymore.