Chapter 4

ThE sEcReT . . .

**Flashback**

Lee Joon accompanies Stella in the room. The clock shows 11 o’clock and another 1 hour for midnight. Lee Joon holds Stella hands. The hand and all her body is shivering. She is holding a great pain.

“I love you, Honey.” Lee Joon said to Stella. She opens her eyes slowly. The eyes look weak. She gives a smile to her husband.

“Where is Woo Bin?” Stella asks her husband.

“Don’t worry about him. He is with Aunty Mimi at Farm House.” Stella then closes back her eyes. Lee Joon hates to see her wife in pain but nothing he can do. He kisses her palm. Somehow, he could feel something is not right.

Stella holds her stomach and scream in pain.

“Is it the time now?” Lee Joon asks Stella and she just shook her head.

“Tell me what should I do.” Lee Joon looks panic to see Stella in pain. Stella holds his hand tight in a hope that the pain will go away.

Someone knock the door and enter the room.

“Master, we have intruders. They are more than what we expected.”

“Stop them from entering the main tower. You have to kill the time until my baby is born. I will come down later.” Command Lee Joon to his guard.

“Yes, Master.”

“They come?” Stella asks Lee Joon.

“Don’t worry about that, honey. Everything will be okay.” Lee Joon said to convince his wife.

“You have to go then…your guard needs you there.”

“Nope. I will not leave you. Anyway, I should be here when our baby girl is born. I want her to see me first when she born.” Joke Lee Joon to calm the situation.

Just right after the clock ring for the last bell to announce the midnight, Stella gives a birth to a baby girl. As promise, Lee Joon is the one who helps with the born.

“Our little lady is so cute.” Lee Joon gives his daughter a kiss on a cheek. All the worries disappear when he see his daughter. After five years they have Woo Bin, he and Stella really wants to have a baby girl even though they realizes what will happen in future if they have a daughter.

“Do you want to give her the name that we have decided?” Stella asks Lee Joon. The happy face of her husband makes all her pain go away in just a second.

“Do you have another name?”

“No. The name that you and Woo Bin choose is really beautiful and I believe that she will grow up as beautiful as her name.” Stella replied. Sometimes she tries to catch her breath after the pain of giving birth.

“Yura-ah! My daughter is so cute.”

While they are still happy with the new born daughter, the doors been knocked down. Lee Joon gives Yura to his wife and makes a protection shield for his wife and his daughter.

“I will come back, Honey.” Lee Joon stares at Stella and Yura with love.

Also, that is the last sentence they heard from Lee Joon.

 

Stella knows that they are not safe to stay in the mansion. Their enemy will anytime come to get Yura. She gets Yura and wrap her in a towel before she runs out from the mansion. Even though the pain from giving the birth still not heals, she still runs as fast as she can.

Stella run heading to their Farm House.

“My Lady, what have happen?” Aunty Mimi call Stella when she sees Stella in front of the Farm House. 

Stella feels relieve when she see Aunty Mimi. Just before she could make a step into the house, she could feel something stab on her back.

“My Lady!!” Shout Aunty Mimi.

“Mom!!” Woo Bin shouts from behind before he runs towards Stella.

The man try to grab Yura but Stella fight with the left energy that she had. Woo Bin is crying on the floor to see what have happen to his mother. He keeps calling his mother.

Soon after, the guard arrives to help Stella and manage to protect Yura from been kidnapped.

Aunty Mimi brings Stella to a room.

“Aunty, I don’t think I can survive from this poison. You already know that.”

“But, My Lady…”

“Can I trust you to take care of my kids? Woo Bin saw everything and he will always remember this forever. It will be hard for him to handle later. Can you please always stand beside him to hold him?”

“Of course I will, My Lady.”

“And, my little girl…she just born today but she is already lost her parents. Can you please give her a lot of mother’s love so that she will not feel lonely?”

“Yes, My Lady. You should rest now…”

“Can you get Woo Bin for me? At least I should say goodbye to him.”

“Yes, My Lady.”