Chapter 16

ThE sEcReT . . .

The clock’s ring shows that it is 12 midnight. Yura wake up from her sleep and get down from her bed. Kris who is loyal stay besides Yura just looks at her. Yura then walks to the table in her room and grab the paper bag from the urban shops earlier.

Yura walks out from her room and heading to Soo Hyuk’s room. Kris just follows her footsteps in silent.

She stops in front of Soo Hyuk’s room when she heard the conversation between Woo Bin and the others.

At the same time, her tears keep flowing when she heard that. She put her hand on the door’s knob before she slowly open the door.

“So, we actually can save Soo Hyuk oppa? So, why nobody say anything to me?”

“Yura-ah…”Woo Bin walks near Yura and grab her shoulder. She tried to calm his sister.

Yura push Woo Bin away. She looks at him and waiting for an answer.

“Yura-ah…”

“Oppa, Soo Hyuk is your best friend. He saved me and not only once but every time I’m in danger, oppa. If not because of Soo Hyuk Oppa, I will no longer alive now.”

“Yura, we all know how you feel. We also felt the same. But…this is not only involved with Soo Hyuk.” Jong Suk tried to convince Yura.

“Do you concern about me? Jong Suk oppa, we now should concern about Soo Hyuk oppa. He is dying. Why you always keep protecting me but actually all of you are in danger? Is it because I’m a girl? Is it because I’m Woo Bin’s sister? Actually, I’m nothing if without this DAMN blood flowing inside me. I’m not more like an ordinary person.”

“You don’t know how precious you are, Yura. Yes, we are protecting you because of your blood but at the same time, because we all love you. You are not only Woo Bin’s sister but ours too. Woo Bin never asks us to protect you and sacrifice for you but we willing to do it. Soo Hyuk, he sacrifices himself because he doesn’t want you to get hurt.” Now, it's Jong Hyun turns to try convince her.

“After all, what’s the point, Jong Hyun oppa? Today, I lost Soo Hyuk oppa. And later, who will be the next? And at the end, do you think I can stay alive proudly? Do you think I will grateful after I sacrifice all people that I love just for me to stay alive?”

Everyone stay in silent after they heard that from Yura. Yes, mostly what she said is right but she doesn’t know how cruel this world and how much danger she is right now.

“I think you should let her know the truth. We cannot hide this from her anymore. She deserves to know everything.” Sung Joon then speaks up to Woo Bin.

“It’s not the time for her to know everything yet.”

“When is the right time, oppa? You always told me that you will tell me everything when the times come. But when, oppa? Am I not big enough to know everything?”

“It’s not because of that. I have my own reason. “

“What’s the reason, oppa? I’m your sister and why you keeps everything yourself? Why you keep hiding me instead of asking me to share the burden with you.”

“I have a promise that I made with Mom and Dad. No matter how you convince me but I will never break my promise.”

“So, is that your answer? And, is that mean you will let Soo Hyuk oppa die also?”

“There is nothing we can do, Yura-ah.”

“You will regret this oppa.” Yura run out from the Soo Hyuk’s room. Kris follows her. She runs out from the mansion and heading to the garden behind the mansion.

She stands in front of the huge tree. This tree is the place she always comes and expresses her feelings every time she is sulking with her brother.

“I think Woo Bin has his own reason why he wants to keep the secret from you. Maybe one day he will let you know.” Kris once again tries to convince Yura.

Yura turns and looks at him. Kris shocked to see Yura’s eyes turn red.

“What happen?” Kris grabs Yura’s shoulder. Yura’s eyes no longer in tears but fill with red blood.

“Yura!” Woo Bin shout from behind. Kris who is still in shocked with what happen to Yura then turns to Woo Bin. He kinds of relieve to see Woo Bin because he doesn’t know what to do.

Woo Bin holds Yura face and makes Yura to looks at him.

“Yura-ah!” Woo Bin call again but now in lower voice. Yura looks at him but she seems unconscious. She looks like she doesn’t know what had happen to her.

“Yura, listen to my voice. Can you hear me? If you can hear me, then blink your eyes.” But Yura didn’t blink her eyes. Instead, her heart is beating fast and makes her hardly breathing. Woo Bin carry her and run inside the mansion.

 

**Woo Bin’s POV**

Woo Bin can smell something when Yura runs out from the room.

“There is something…” Woo Bin speaks up but didn’t finish his word. He doesn’t really know what actually but his intuition said that something is not right.

Woo Bin try to follow Yura’s footsteps but he cannot move his legs. Jong Hyun, Jong Suk and Sung Joon also try to move their legs but cannot move even an inch.

“Don’t tell me…” Woo Bin looks at the rest with worried face. He tried hard to move but it seems that their legs been nut to the floor.

“Jong Hyun, do something.” Sung Joon shouts to Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun tried hard to remove the spell.

After a few seconds, Woo Bin managed to move one of his legs and he forced the other leg to move together. He runs out from the room and heading out from the mansion. As he can smell Yura, so it’s easy for him to find where Yura is.

“Yura!” Shout Woo Bin and he runs toward his sister. Woo Bin surprised to see the eyes with the blood tears. It’s already happen! The things that everyone afraid of is happen now.

“Yura-ah!” Woo Bin try to calm Yura. Yura’s body is hot and no longer cold.

**End of Woo Bin’s POV**

 

**Yura’s POV**

She runs out from the room. Her chest suddenly feels stuffy. She needs some air to breath. Really, she never felt like this before. So, Yura runs out from the mansion and heading to the tree.

She knows someone talking to her, but she cannot hear the voice clearly. She turns to look at Kris but she cannot clearly see his face. At the same time, she cannot speak up. She could feel someone touch her shoulder and talk to her.

Then, Yura could see Woo Bin. She wants to shed tears when see that face. She wants to tell her brother that she was scare but nothing is come out from .

She cannot hear anything and suddenly her vision turns grey. As she is scare so her heart is beating fast and she lost control to her body.

**End of Yura’s POV**