Chapter 56

ThE sEcReT . . .

“What are you trying to say, Soo Hyuk?”

“She is sick, Woo Bin. There is maybe something that she is hiding from us.”

“She looks fine except for her behavior. She looks like my sister but her heart is no longer the same.”

“Have you sit down and talk face to face with her of what happened to her for the past 10 years?”

Woo Bin sigh. “No, I don’t have the chance to have a deep talk with her yet.”

“See, this is what she means. Your heart and your attention is no longer to her. You looks like you are concern about her but actually you are not.”

“What are you trying to say here, Soo Hyuk? Are you want to say that I abandoned Yura? She is my sister and of course I do care for her.”

“Like what Yura said, she is no longer your first priority now. Am I right? I bet you know yourself better than anyone else.”

“It’s either she is my first priority or not is no longer important. She is alive now. She is just confuse, Soo Hyuk…. It’s because she needs to catch up with the 10 years memories and time that passed without her in it.”

“Yura was right. I think you are the one who has changed, Woo Bin. Yura is still the same like 10 years ago before she was lying half dead. We never knew what had happened to her in her sleep and what she had to go through. If she really had changed, she will really brought and left Yuna in the woods.”

“You have been with me for that 10 years and you knew that I never changed.”

“Yes you are and I think that it’s my fault. I should not let you out from your grieving and agreed with you to take Yuna in.”

“Yuna? So, all what you said about my heart changed earlier…is it because of Yuna? Are you wanna say that Yuna is the reason all this thing happen?”

Soo Hyuk sigh. “I think for now, you should sit down and have a deep talk with Yura.”

 

Yura stands at the veranda while her eyes look at the woods. The woods never been a scare place for her even since she was young. But now, she feels like she cannot breathe every time she looks at the woods.

“Yura-shi.” A voice greet her. And, she recognizes the voice even without look at him.

“Is it the time now?” Yura asks to Akira.

“Will you willingly follow me now if I have ask you to?”

“Can I stay a bit longer? Maybe until full moon?”

Akira just quiet.

“Have you fulfill all your wish yet?”

Yura then look at Akira with a deep eyes before she forces a smiles to Akira.

“Your tears are about to come out, Yura-shi.”Akira said. Right after that, a drop of tears fall down to her cheeks.

“How can you understand me more than I myself?”

“I will come again a day after the full moon. I hope that you will fulfill all your wishes before the day come.”

“Akira…”

“Yes, Yura-shi.”

“Thanks.”

“For what, Yura-shi?”

“Thank you for being patience with me. And, also for being there with me. I don’t think I can survive without you.”

“It’s my duty, Yura-shi.”

“Akira…” Yura call Akira again.

“How can I call you if I decide to follow you before the full moon?”

“You only have 30 days till full moon. So, use the time given fully without any regrets. I will come a day after the full moon like I have promise you.”

The wind blow. Yura look up and look at the black sky. There is no star but only a lonely moon. Without the stars, the moon looks so lonely and sad. It’s the same like her right now. She feels so lonely.