Chapter 26

ThE sEcReT . . .

“Oppa, please…” Yura is begging Woo Bin. Since morning she keeps follows Woo Bin everywhere and begging to her brother.

“I said no.”

“But, oppa…you promised that I can now take care and handle myself. By the way, Kris will be with me.”

“I don’t remember make any promise which you can go everywhere by yourself. I already told you that you cannot simply go everywhere without any protection.”

“I have Kris with me, Oppa.”

“I know. But, with Kris alone is not enough to protect you, Yura-ah. Now, our enemies will be waiting for this opportunity and start hunting you. They will easily smell you by your blood.”

“So, you want me to stay inside the mansion forever?”

Woo Bin sigh. He holds Yura’s hand. “You can go everywhere you want but not only you and Kris.”

“So, you want me to bring another guard?”

“Yes, but not only one.”

“What you mean?”

“You should bring at least 5 guards to accompany you.”

“What? I just want to go bakery house, oppa. Should I bring one army baton in order to get a piece of cake?”

“It’s up to you my dear. I give my permission and you have to agree with my condition as well.”

Yura keep looking at Woo Bin with hope that her brother will gives in but Woo Bin is stand strong with his word.

“Nevermind, I will make my own cake. Will you permit me to go and pluck the apple from our garden? Or, do I still have to bring your guard as well?”

“Are you sulking with me right now?”

“Nope.” Yura then go down to kitchen and get a small basket. She then heads out from the main door.

“Where are you going?” Woo Bin shouts from the kitchen.

“I have told you just now. I’m going to pluck apples from the garden so that I can make my own cake.”

Woo Bin sigh and smiles. Yura is sulking with him. He looks at Kris and nods to him.

“Take care of her.” Woo Bin said to Kris. Kris then bows to him.

***

“You know that you look like a kid now. You act so childish.” Kris said to Yura while they are walking to the garden behind the mansion.

“I’m not act like a child.”

“It’s just because Woo Bin asks to bring a long few guards then you are sulking to him.”

“I’m not sulking.”

“Yeah, right! So, you wanna make your own cake?”

“Yes. Why not? You don’t believe when I said I want to make a cake?”

“It’s not that I don’t believe...”

“Do you think I cannot make cake because I’m weird and deserve enough to be sent to serenity, and I’m also childish and whatsoever?”

“Who said you are weird?”

“Some WEIRD guy and talking about his manner…I don’t want to think about it.” Yura said while plucking the red apple from the tree. Kris laughs to hear that.

“Am I still looks rude to you now?” Kris helps Yura to pluck the apple on top when he sees Yura have to jump to get that apple.

Yura turns to look at Kris. Their face just an inch gap. Yura a bit startle to being so close with Kris. But, Kris looks calm.

“Do you know what is in my mind right now?” Kris asks Yura. Yura shake her head slow.

“I think I want to kiss you.” Kris confessed. Yura shocked. But, her reflex is a bit late when Kris mouth already touches .