Chapter 24

ThE sEcReT . . .

Jong Suk and Soo Hyuk are sitting on the mat while taking out the food from the paper bags that have been prepared by Aunty Mimi.

Today, all of them are having a picnic at the lake behind the mansion.

While Woo Bin and Jong Hyun preparing for the BBQ place, Sung Joon and Kris are wandering around the mansion and woods to ensure that it is safe.

Yura walks to Woo Bin with the plate of meat and gives it to her brother.

“Are you cold?” Woo Bin asks Yura when he feels that Yura hand is cold.

“No.” Yura then fast run to Soo Hyuk to avoid from Woo Bin’s question.

“Are you hungry now? Aunty Mimi prepare this bread in case that your brother cannot light up the fire.” Joke Soo Hyuk and makes Yura laugh. She turns to see her brother and lucky that he cannot hear it.

“Hyuk Oppa…” Yura called. Soo Hyuk then turns to look at Yura when heard his name been called.

“Yes, dear.”

“Hm...Nothing.” Yura bit her lips. She holds back her words.

“Do you have something you want to tell me?” Soo Hyuk does not give up. He could feel that Yura is trying to tell him something.

Yura smiles before answer, “No, oppa…actually, I suddenly feels hungry.” Yura grab the bread in the basket and bit half of it.

Soo Hyuk also smiles but he knows Yura have something to tell him. Maybe he will ask her later.

“Well, can we start our games of throne now? Are all of you ready?” Jong Hyun said aloud. He seems excited.

“I will be with Soo Hyuk oppa.” Yura then said.

“Yura-ah, this is not a game team. This is for an individual.” Jong Hyun then said to Yura with smiles.

“But, Soo Hyuk oppa is still not feeling well. How come you let him play alone?”

“He is a champion. No matter he is sick or okay, we all still cannot challenge him, Yura-ah.”

Yura then looks a bit convince with what Jong Hyun said. Everyone looks at her like they all waiting for her decision. She turns to look at Soo Hyuk at her right side.. Soo Hyuk shows a pity face to Yura.

“Sorry, Hyuk oppa. I think Jong Hyun oppa is right. Last year, even though you had not slept for 3 days, you still win all the games.” Everyone looks happy with Yura’s decision except for Soo Hyuk.

“But this time is different. I really feel sick.” Soo Hyuk touch his stomach and properly act sick to convince Yura.

 

****

Yura looks at Kris. Since Kris is not familiar with his family games then they have been pair together. Since Soo Hyuk claims that he is still not feeling well, so everyone ask him to get a rest and becomes a referee instead. Soo Hyuk cannot avoid from that and agreed.

Soo Hyuk launch the gold ball high to the sky and everyone just wait till the ball appear to their eyes. Yura seems can locate the ball even though it still inside the deep cloud. WIth the helps from Kris, she climb up to the tree and jump to catch the ball.

Everyone seems amazed with that power and the combination between her and Kris.

"Wah, both of you are really compatible to each other." Jong Suk said in joking. Woo Bin glare at that joke.

"I think I'm lucky since Soo Hyuk oppa is on bench. So, wanna have another game?" Yura seems confidence after she wins once. Soo Hyuk gives a thums up means that he is agreed to have another match. Everyone else also agreed.

"Okay, call." Sung Joon said. He then take his places.

"You don't even ask me if I agree or not." Whisper Kris to Yura when everybody is waiting for Soo Hyuk to launch the ball.

Yura turns to Kris, "Sorry, you don't have a choice. By the way, you only have to follow me."

"We win because of me. I assist you well."

"I don't care as long as we win."

"But..."

"I need you to win. If you don't want to assist me then you can stay with Soo Hyuk oppa."

Kris then gives up. He stands quietly besides Yura. They are all waiting for the gold ball to launch before they all climb up the tree. Now, it's matter who is fastest.

"Kris!!" Called Yura when Kris is still struggle to pass the others. Yura is already on top of the tree but she cannot fly down without Kris helps.

"Yura, just jump! I will catch you." Kris shout. 

Yura take a deep breath before she jumps out from the tree and now she are not holding to anything. She sees the gold ball in the cloud and catch it. And now she have to rely and believes in Kris to catch her.

"Please, Kris." Whisper Yura while close her eyes.