EPILOGUE

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Months later…

 

"Babe, wake up!"

He just groaned.

"C'mon Babe~ Come with me. I want to walk outside."

"What time is it?" He asked with his eyes still close.

“It’s 7 o’ clock already. So, you better wake up now sleepy head.”

“It’s still early Babe~” He sat up and scratched his hair.

“It’s already my routine okay?? And since you’re not busy now, why don’t you join me? The doctor said that it will be better if I walk every morning since I’m going to give birth soon.” I explained.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll just fix myself so that we can go.” He said.

I kissed his cheek. “Thank you Babe~ you’re the best!”

“I know~” He grinned and peck my lips.

=======

Taemin’s POV

 

We’re now walking hand in hand at the park when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach.

 

“Awww~” She cried.

“Babe? What’s wrong??” I asked worriedly.

“My tummy hurts.”

“Wait. Are you going to give birth now?” I asked in panicked.  Oh my God.

“I don’t know but it…ahhhhhhhhh…hurts..a ..lot.”

“Okay. Relax.  I’ll bring you to the hospital okay? So endure it for now okay?? You’ll be okay.” I said and carried her.

The good thing was we’re not yet that far from our house so I was able to bring her there and place her in my car. I drove off to the nearest hospital and she was hurriedly sent to the Emergency Room.

“Doc, will she be okay?” I asked the doctor worriedly.

“Of course, she was about to give birth and you just arrive on time Mister. Just wait here and she’ll be okay.” The doctor said.

I sighed in relief. “Okay. Thank you.”

========

After a few hours of waiting, the doctor and a nurse finally came out from the ER. They are both carrying a baby.

I stand up and went to them. “Where is my baby doc?”

“This.” He said referring to the baby that she was carrying. “And that.” He said and pointed to the baby that the nurse was holding.

“You mean…” I was speechless. Running out of words.

“Yes.  You have a twins Mister. A girl and a boy. This is a rare chance and you’re really lucky to have them.” The doctor said.

“But wait..How about my wife?”

“Don’t worry. You’re wife is fine. She did great. Giving birth with the twins is a hard thing to do. She will be soon transferred to the ward while we’re going to bring your children in the nursery.  We’re going to bring the children to their mother once she was transferred to the ward, they need to be feed.“

I bowed.”Thank You Doc~”

“It’s my duty. Have a look and try carrying your babies before I bring them to the nursery.”

I nodded and carried the baby that the doctor was carrying.

“It’s a baby girl.” The doctor said.

“Waaa~ She’s beautiful.. just like her Mom.” I just stare at her face---amazed. She’s like an angel sleeping peacefully.

“Okaaay. This little boy will get jealous. You should carry him too.” The nurse said.

I gave back my little girl to the doctor and carry my little boy.

“This is really my child. He’s so handsome just like his father.” I said feeling so proud. I really have good genes, producing beautiful and handsome babies.

“Okaay. Enough for now, you can have lots of time to bond with your babies once you got home for now we will bring them to the nursery. Just wait for your wife in a while.” The doctor said and left with the nurse.

 

“I can’t believe this.” I said in disbelief. I am really a father now.

==

Hours later…

 

I already contacted my parents and _____’s parents. After hearing the good news, they hurriedly went to the hospital and just like me they are also happy. When they saw our twins, their reaction was priceless; you can see how happy they were. They are just looking through the glass window, giggling, and they said that they are very excited to carry our babies. They really can feel that they are grandfathers and grandmothers already.

 

“So, have you decided on what name are you going to give them?” My mother asked.

“Well, we really haven’t decided yet. We have discussed it already but we can’t still decide. For now, let’s just wait for _____ to wake up.” I said.

 

I was able to finally feel relieve when _____ woke up. She must have a hard time because she was asleep for hours. I’m really thankful that she have a successful delivery.

==

Your POV

When I opened my eyes, Taemin’s face was the first thing that I saw. “How’s our babies?”

“They are fine Babe~ Thank you.” He said and kissed my cheeks.

“Why are you thanking me now?” I asked.

“For giving me two wonderful babies and for being here as well—safe and sound. I was really worried back then but if I continue to panic, I won’t be able to bring you safely here. I’m just really glad that you have a very successful delivery.”

“Aigoooo. Why are you being so dramatic? It doesn’t really suit you. Anyway, have you called our parents?”

“Yes. They are busy looking at our babies in the nursery room.”

“Okay.” I simply said.

“Ohh~ Before I forget. Our babies don’t have name yet. I was waiting for you to wake up so we can both decide.”

“We have a girl and boy right?”

“Yes.”

“For our baby girl… let’s name her…Yeonhee?”

“Hmmm…Yeonhee.. sounds nice. That’s fine with me.” He said.

“What about our baby boy?”

“Hmmm.. how about Hyunseong?”

“That’s fine with me too! So they are Yeonhee and Hyungseong.”

“Waaaa~ I really can’t believe this. You know~ I’ve also suffered for months…your mood swings, tantrums, cravings..It almost killed me but it was really worth waiting for. We are parents now and no one can explain how happy I am right now.”

“Me too. I am really really happy for having you and our babies. It was unbelievable that after being away from each other for years, we were still here..together. building our own family.” I said in tear-eyed.

“God. Let’s stop the drama. It both don’t suit us.” He laughed.

 

Then our parents entered the room carrying our babies.

 

“Okay. So the angels are here. “ My mother said and handed me my little girl.

“She’s so cute. From now on, you’re going to be Yeonhee, okay?” I said to her as if she can understand.

 

Taemin is now carrying our baby boy. “And you, you’re going to be our Hyunseong.” He said.

 

I couldn’t ask for more. I have a very understanding husband, two wonderful babies, loving parents and in-laws. I just want everyone of us to keep healthy and happy. Problems may come but I’m sure we can surpass it. We we’re able to surpass it once and I’m sure we can continue surpassing whatever problem may come.

Life is meant to be complicated because if it isn’t, we’re all going to have and live in a boring life. Just like our love story, a nerd falling in love into someone whom I never imagine that will love me unconditionally. It was complicated. No. It just became complicated but look what we are now--- a happy family.

===

Just as promised, I finished it before the year ends!!. YAY~

FINALLY!

I really want to thank everyone who patiently read this til the end. Thanks for making this story featured. YOU'RE ALL DAEBAK!!!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

-sorry for any mistakes-

 

*I still haven't decided if there's going to be a sequel.* hehehe.