TRUTH.

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your comments made me smile..kekeke..:)) KOMAWO everyone:)

---

 

Is…Is she your daughter?” I asked.

 

“Y-Y-Yes”

==

Taemin's POV

 

Then someone enters her office..

 

It was…

 

Yoseob?

 

“I’m sorry _______-ah.. Minji-ah, you can’t bother-----“

“Anni, Gwenchana. We’re not talking about important matters anyway.” ______ cut him off.

“Eomma, who’s this Ahjusshi? Minji asked pointing to me.

“Ahmm..this Ahjusshi is Eomma’s co-worker. He’s one of our investors.”

“Okay~ “ Minji simply answered.

“I guess, I have to leave now.” I said and left the company.

 

 

I drove back to my own company and went directly to my office. I didn’t even bother to greet back the employees who greeted me when I enter the company.

 

I sat on my chair and just stare at the paper works needed to be done. My mind is not functioning right now.

 

So…. I’ve waited six years for nothing?

 

It’s in’ 6 years!! And all I see now is a  ______ who’s married to Yoseob? And has a child? This revelation will really make me lose my sanity.

=====

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I entered ______’s office because I know Minji is there but to my surprise Taemin was there as well.  Probably they are talking about their past and I know Minji will just disturbed them.

When Taemin left, I gently close the door and went to her.

 

“So, how’s the meeting after six years of being away from your Taeminnie?” I asked.

“YAH! Is that important to know? Why you didn’t ask me to fetch Minji and you at the airport?”

“I’m not a kid who needs to be fetch duh. Don’t change the topic just answer my question.”

“It’s been six years and everything has changed. What we have before will just remain a memory from the past.”

“Tsk.. It’s been six years but you still haven’t faced the truth eh?”

“Does it matter? It won’t change anything.”

“You will not know it if you aren’t going to try.”

“Yah~ Do you know something?”

“As far as I know, Taemin is single and NEVER been married. It’s not like what you’ve been telling yourself for the past six years. I heard too, that he’s been waiting for you. Oh~ by the way, what did you told him? He’s face looks pale and disappointed when he left.”

 

“I… I told him that Minji is my daughter.”

“BWOH?? We both know that she’s NOT your daughter.”

“What can I do? He suddenly asked me then all I can say is Yes..she’s my daughter.”

“You’re such a failure ______-ah. How long can you keep yourself like that? It’s time to face what you have left six years ago. And besides he still loves you. There won’t be any problem just tell him that you love him too.”

“Do you think it’s that easy? You can say that because you’re not in my position.”

“Wae? You don’t you love him?”

 

“I…  I don’t know…”

“Tsk…It’s up to you. You might regret it.”

========

Your POV

 

Yoseob and Minji left to visit our house. Minji wants to meet my Appa and Eomma that’s why they went there for a visit…

 

Minji isn’t really my daughter but she’s Yoseob’s child. It was 4 years ago, since Minji was born. She was the result of Yoseob and Gyuri’s love for each other. Gyuri is a beautiful and intelligent woman and Yoseob easily fall for her. After more than year of their relationship, Gyuri became pregnant. They are actually not married since they are still studying but they didn’t regret having Minji. She’s a blessing. But after Gyuri gave birth to Minji, she died. She was actually having a sensitive pregnancy and she also lost too much blood while giving birth. The doctors weren’t able to do anything so the only thing that we can do is to accept her death.

 

Minji grew to be a bubbly and smart girl. At a young age, she already knows that she doesn’t have a mother but she accepted. Maybe she doesn’t clearly understand it for now, but eventually she will. The reason why she’s calling me Eomma is because she wanted to know how it feels to have a mother. She asked me if it’s okay with me then I agree to it. There’s nothing wrong with that right? and besides I don’t want her to grow without a mother. And ever since she was still a baby, I’m always on her side…

 

Okay, so you know now? Enough about Minji’s story..

 

Something is really bothering me and obviously…this is because of Taemin. So he didn’t marry Sulli before? But why? Does my Eomma knows about this? Oh my God…Curiosity is killing me right now.

 

I don’t know if I should be happy hearing that Taemin is single and never been married in fact, he waited for me.

 

But I feel so afraid.

 

I don’t want to be hurt again.

==

 

I decided to off to work early since I don’t have anything to do. . .

 

When I arrived in our house, I was already expecting to see Yoseob and Minji but not...

 

Taemin.

 

Aissh. Why is he here?

 

“Annyeong Everyone.” I greeted everybody. “You, Why are you here?” I asked Taemin.

“Mrs. Hwang invited me here.” He said.

“EOMMA~” I whined.

“WAE??” My Mom asked pretending not to know what I am referring to.

“Why did you invited him?!?”

“Yah~ Yah~ Do I don’t have the rights to be here? And besides you owe me something since you lied to me.” Taemin in.

“Lied? Why would I lie?”

He smirked. “Pretending to be innocent eh?” Eomma, can I drag ______ outside for a while? We need to talk.”

“Sure, Taeminnie! Fighting.” My Mom said.

“Aisshh Chincha.” I said then Taemin grabbed my wrist and drag me to where his car was then drove off. He brought me to the park where he had his first treat to me. His so called “Thank You Gift” to me  for tutoring him.

 

 

“What do you want?” I asked.

“You” He simply said.

I chuckled. “We’re over.”

“Anni~ We haven’t any proper closure before. You are still considered be my girlfriend.”

I smirked. “When you decided to marry Sulli, that’s already a sign that we’re over.”

“But the wedding didn’t happen.”He grinned.

“Aissh… “

“Don’t you love me anymore? I’ve waited you for six years.” He pouted.

“I didn’t ask you to wait.”

“You’re being so mean. A while ago, you just lied to me and now, you’re treating me this way?”

“I didn’t lie to you. Minji is my daughter..well at least, I consider her to be..”

“If you didn’t left before, then maybe we already have our own Minji now.”

“YAH!”

“WAE?”

“Tsk. Still the same. You haven’t changed even a bit. You still have lots of confidence in yourself.”

“But I know, you love me because of that.”

“Excuse me… I don’t”

“You do.”

“I don’t”

“Do you love me or not?”

“No”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“I still love you but why you don’t? That’s unfair Babe~”

“Babe? Babe your face.”

“Playing hard to get eh? Anyway, the important thing is you’re single and not married. I can still have my way to you.” He said and winked at me.

"Aisshh.. Why don't you understand? I don't want to be with you."

"Wae? You're afraid?"

"I don't have the reason to be afraid."

"Liar. Just admit it. You're afraid to take a risk. You don't want to be hurt again"

"So what if I do?"

"Well, you shouldn't be."

"Easy to say but it's hard to do."

"Just trust me this time okay?"

"I've trusted you before"

"Then trust me again."

"I can't."

"Yah~ Do you want to be a single-old lady someday?"

"I don't want to. Maybe I'll marry someone but not you."