Mr.Lee

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Taemin's POV

 

I am lying on my bed.........thinking. I haven't told ______ that my dad wants to meet her. What if I just don't tell her? Aisssh....It's not a good idea. She will not be able to prove herself to my dad. I guess meeting my dad is the only to prove that she's the right girl for me. I hope _____ can change my dad's mind.  So, I decided to call _______ and tell her.

------

 

"Hello?" ____ answered.

"Hmmmm"

"What's with that "Hmmmm" ?" she asked.

"I just want to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?"

"Hmmm..I miss you?"

"Is that a question?"

"Of course not, I really miss you but that's not the thing.."

"So what is it?"

"Well, Dad wants to meet you"

"BWOH?" she exclaimed.

"Since Mom already met you, my dad wants to meet you too."

"But when? Don't tell me, it will be tomorrow."

"Dad said that it's actually up to you."

"Up to me??"

"Yes Babe"

"How about this Sunday?"

"Ok, I'll tell Dad. And there's one more thing.."

"What?"

"Dad wants to meet you alone."

"WHAAAAAAAAT?? But WHY?"

"I don't know either Babe but don't worry too much,just be yourself and everything will be fine."

I heard her sigh. "Just where did I got myself into?"

"This is just the start Babe. Prove yourself that you're worth it."

"Worth it?? Do I really have to do that?"

"Babe, you don't know my Dad. He's perfectionist. He wants everything to be perfect. Well at least, perfect for his taste or for what he wants."

"But I'm not perfect."

"Yes you are dear. For me you are perfect. Just be yourself. My dad can be harsh sometimes but just take it all."

"Oh My God..You're making me more nervous."

"I believe in you."

"Yeah..Whatever. But it actually don't help"

I sighed. "I hope that no matter what Dad will say to you, you're not going to take it personally."

"Let's just wait and see........."

=====================

Your POV

 

[SUNDAY]

 

Time flies so fast..and today is the day.

 

I actually feel twice nervous now compare to the nervousness that I felt when I met Taemin's Mom. I don't know but I hope everything will go on smoothly.

 

Taemin send me to where I am going to meet his father. It's actually an exclusive restaurant. Very classy.

 

"Babe, don't be too nervous." Taemin said to me.

"Pabo-yah! How can I not be nervous?? This nervousness is killing me."

"I know you can do it Babe. Just sit here and wait for my Dad he will be coming soon" Taemin said.

"OK~ but what about you? Where are you going?" I asked.

"There's a mall near here. I'll just make myself busy then just call me if you're done with your bussines here."

"Arasso. But just be sure that making yourself "busy" will not include girls Babe~"

"Of course, I only have my eyes on you."

Ok..~ It's better that things are clear between us"

"I'll leave now. Calm yourself. It's not good when you're being too nervous."

"Neh~"

 

Then Taemin left.

 

After a few minutes, Mr. Lee came and approach me to where I am sitting.

"So, I guess..you are Ms. Hwang?"

"Neh~ Nice meeting you Mr. Lee." I said then offer my hand for us to shake hands.

"Hmmm..I can see that your actually not bad. It's more than from what I expect." Mr.Lee said.

"Thanks" I simply said.

"But let me be honest to you. I still don't want you for my son." He said.

 

This is it.

 

"But why? This is actually the first time that we meet each other. You don't know me. It's too early to jump into that kind of conclusion." I defend myself.

"Ms. Hwang, I have done some background check. You're intelligent..and everything but still you don't match to be my son's girlfriend or future wife."

"But you can't judge me just because of those things that you gathered by checking my background. You're being too unfair Mr.Lee."

"I know. This is actually unfair for you. But to be honest, I have found the right girl for Taemin. And too bad it's actually not  you."

"And how do you know that she's the right girl?" I asked.

"She is Taemin's childhood friend and her family owns one of the most influencial bussiness company here in Korea. ." Mr.Lee said.

I smirked. "Don't you think that you're being childish on what you're doing Mr.Lee?"

"I only have two sons. My oldest son had help me a lot in the company. And as for Taemin, all he have done is to play and play. Enjoy all the luxury that he have. I don't have anything to expect from him."

 

"My God Mr. Lee. Taemin is still young. He deserve to have fun. Can't you see? He's changing for the better now."

"And that's all because of you. I admit it. He's changing now. But still you can't change my mind."

"Don't you feel ashame on what you are thinking right now? Just because you think that you can't expect anything from your son on handling your business, you plan on selling your son's happiness to one on the most influencial company in Korea? You're being ridiculous Mr. Lee. You're thinking only for yourself."

"You're just wasting your saliva Ms. Hwang. You have nothing to do to change my mind."

"So what are you trying to imply now?"

"Leave Taemin."

I chuckled. "Do you think, I'll do that?"

"Hmm..you have to."

"I wont do that. Taemin loves me and I love him too. That is what important."

"Love wont keep you alive dear. Can you provide all the luxury that Taemin is experiencing now? He experience those things because of me. And if you continue going out with him, I won't think twice in removing all those benefits from him."

"You're hilarious... how can you do that to your own son? Maybe I cannot provide all the things that you can give to Taemin but I can assure you that he will still be happy."

"Oh~ Dear. Taemin is a happy go lucky guy. He do whatever he wants. Buy whatever he wants. Do you think it will be easy for him to give up all those things. Don't make it hard for Taemin Ms. Hwang. If you love him...then leave him."

 

Does loving Taemin have to be this hard??

 

I love him but why do I have to let him go?

 

"Is there no other way that I can be with him?"

"Dear, I can only give you one week to be with him. Sulli Choi will be arriving next week from California, and our family will be having dinner with their family. And by that time, you should've broken up with Taemin. And by the way, Sulli will be studying in your school when she arrives here."

 

So, Sulli is the name of the girl who's Mr.Lee thinks perfect for Taemin.

 

"What if Taemin don't agree to your idea of setting him with Sulli."

"I will make him agree Ms.Hwang."

 

I sighed. Ottokae??..

 

I'm going to be crazy.

 

"So Ms.Hwang. Do really love Taemin?" he asked.

"Of course!" I confidently said.

"Then leave him. This is the best thing to do. If you love him, just  let him go. He deserves someone better than you."

 

That really hurts.

Every word that he says kills me.

It kills my heart.

 

"If I let go of Taemin, are you sure that he will be happy?"

"Of course. So what's your decision? Are you willing to let go of my son for him to continue to have the luxury that he have? or your going to fight for him and leave Taemin with nothing?."

 

I kept silent.

I don't know what to say. It's really hard for me to decide.

But one thing is for sure, I just want Taemin to be happy.

 

Look, How funny it is. I haven't proven myself and I've already been turned down.

Maybe, I wasn't really enough.

Maybe I'm actually not the right one for Taemin.

 

And the words that I really don't want to say came out from my mouth.

 

"Yes. I'll let go of him"

========================

wew.....

I know things happens so fast..kekeke.

♥♥♥♥

and..

I might end this story soon.

 

Comments are so much appreciated!.:)

I lose subscribers and now gaining it again.

Thanks to my new subscribers!!.

 

-sorry for any mistakes-