Honeymoon Part 2

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

It was a bright and shiny day in Singapore. Taemin and I decided to visit the nearest beach that we can find. It's not really a bad idea to  sunbathe and get our skin tanned once in a while. It's also a way where we can relax and feel that we are stress free. Since there isn't much time to prepare, we just take out some foods from the restaurant. We also rented a room in the resort. It's not that big but it's spaceous. Just enough for Taemin and me.

 

"Babe, what's taking you so long?" Taemin asked impatiently while I'm in the bathroom, changing my clothes into a bathing suit.

"I'm almost done. " I shouted from the bathroom.

===

Taemin's POV

 

After a few minutes, ______ finally came out from the bathroom and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit empahasizing her perfect body curves. It's not that I haven't seen it. Well, I have seen more but it's quite too much. I'm afraid I won't be able to stop myself from punching the faces of men who's going to stare at my wife. I mean, who wouldn't be?? She's just so perfect!

 

"Babe, Do you have other pairs of bathing suit?"

Her eyebrows knitted together. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

"There is Baby~ Do you want me to caught up with a fight the whole day just because there are so many men who's going to drool over you?"

She bursted out laughing. "I thought there's really something wrong. You're just being paranoid. You have seen more Taemin. So there's nothing wrong if they can see half of what you have totally seen and touched?"

"YAH!!" I exclaimed.

"WAEEE????~What's wrong with you? So, what should I wear? A sweater? Jacket? Cover myself while I'm  in a beach?"

I sighed. "Sorrrry~ I just don't want other people to see my private property."

"Private Property?? Seriously??"

"Well, you're mine right?"

"Yeah~ Whatever~" She said then her phone rings.

=====

Your POV

 

I looked into the caller and it was Yoseob.

"Hello?" I answered his call.

"MOMMY!!" Obviously, it was Minji.

"Hey, Baby~ How are you?"

"I'm fine but I miss you Mommy! When are you going to come back?"

"Mommy will come home soon okay?"

"Arasso. But what are you doing there Mommy? Daddy keep on saying that you and Taemin Oppa are busy so I shouldn't be calling and disturbing you."

"Well, we're just having fun here."

"Mommy...."

"Hmmm? What's wrong?"

"Daddy said that..."

"What did he told you baby?"

"He said that since you have your husband now, you're going to have your own baby soon. I'm not going to be your baby anymore. I won't be having a mommy anymore." She said and although I can't see her. I can feel her sadness.

"Don't believe in your Daddy okay? He was just kidding you. You're always going to be my baby okay?"

I heard her sigh. "Okay. Are you busy making your own baby now Mommy?"

I chuckled. "Oh~ no.. Where in the beach now."

"Okaaaay. Enjoy your trip Mommy! I miss you. Bye~"

"Okay. I miss you too." I said and hung up the phone.

 

I looked at Taemin. "It's Minji."

"I know. Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Actually, she's just being paranoid like you. Well, Yoseob has been telling her some non-sense things."

"Like what?Hmmm?"

"You know~ stuffs like she won't be having me as her mother since you take me away from her."

"WHAAAT?"

"Kidding! Well, she's just afraid that by the time when we have our own child, she will be forgotten."

"There's a possibility, but I know you~ you won't let that happen."

"Of  course! Anyway~ should we get going now? The weather is just so great that we're wasting time inside this room."

"Okay!" He said and grab my hand.

====

 

Luckily, there's not much people in the resort. Taemin and I were walking hand in hand as we look onto the beautiful ocean and feel the sand. It's a very relaxing place.

 

"It will be really great if we can always have this kind of fun. Stress free. Work free. Just fun." He said as he look deeply into my eyes, caressing my cheek.

"Life isn't all about happiness. There are things that has to be done because it is needed. But as long as we're together no matter what happen, we can always pass through it."

"God~ I don't know what will happen to me if I'll lose you again."

"Don't worry, you won't."

He cupped my face and gave me a peck on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Wanna swim?"

"Of course! That's the reason why we're here!"

======

 

I'm still thinking if there's going to be a part 3. hahahha.

Anyway. ..here's another update~

I will probably post the next chapter during the  christmas break.

And one more thing....I think, this story has only 3 or 4 more chapters left. hehehehe.

 

Comments are so loved.

Thanks to those readers who subscribed as well as the unsubcribers. hahahaha~