Truth~

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Taemin's POV

 

My Mom told me everything about what my father and her talked about. I was shocked. I didn't think that he will be that rude and inconsiderate.

 

I just sighed. I don't know what to say.

 

Do anything to break them up.

 

Let them be together. They are going to break-up anyways

 

I didn't expect that those words will come to my father's mouth. Did my happiness, doesn't matter to him?. What kind of father is him?

But there is another thing that shocked me. My parents married each other because they are forced to. They were set in an arranged marriage. I thought my Mom and Dad were just like the others----------------love each other. But I was wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So you and dad married each other because you were set in an arrange marriage?" I asked my Mom. I want to clarify everything. I want to know.

 

"Yes. But we tried to work it out that's why we have you and Taesun. But you know~ no matter how much you work hard for something, things wouldn't always turn out the way you wanted it to be."

 

"Ahhhh~ I thought you really love each other. I mean, we we're once a happy family right?? Before, you have lots of time for us and we bond a lot. But everything suddenly change."

 

"That's because we want you to have a normal and happy family." My mom simply answered.

 

I sighed.

 

Yes. Indeed, We were happy before.

 

But now..... I don't know if we can still be a happy family again.

 

"Yah~ Taemin, you don't have to worry about me and your father. The thing that we should be worried about is you & _____" My Mom said.

 

I sighed again.

 

"Oh right~ _______ and me. Well, I hope dad will not really set me in an arrange marriage or something."

"Knowing your dad~ He will do whatever he wants."

"Why does it have to be this hard mom?" I asked my Mom.

"It's normal to encounter problems son. If you're really meant for each other, no matter how big the problem that you'll encounter, you can surpass that."

"I hope so Mom..I really hope so. I really don't know what Dad can do but no matter what it is, I will try my best to keep my relationship with _____. I just love her so much that I can't afford to lose her."

"Don't worry Son..If ever your dad made a stupid move, I will definitely help you. I don't want to see my son hurt."

"Thanks Mom. Thanks a lot." I said then hugged my Mom.

 

I'm really thankful to have an understanding Mom..I wish it was the same way as my dad.....

====================================

Your POV

 

Taemin left after sending me home. He said that he have something to talk about with his mother so he had to go.

 

I'm curious..but I didn't bother to ask. I guess he will tell it to me anyways...

 

So as I entered our house, my Mom greeted me.

 

"Hi~ Sweetie! How was it?" My mom giggled as she asked me.

"Oh~ I guess it's fine?" I answered.

"My god sweetie~ As if you don't know me. You know that I wouldn't be contented with that kind of answer." She grinned.

"Fine~"

 

So I told her what had happened during "meeting Mrs. Lee" as well as the "date" that Taemin and I had.

 

"Ohh~ so that's why you have teddy bears. Aigoo, you're boyfriend is sooo sweet."My mom said.

"Yeah..I know~"

"But how about his mother? Do you think she likes you?"

"That's something that I actually don't know Mom~"

"Anyway~ the important thing is..you have fun today~"

"Yeah right~......I'll just go and change Mom~" I said then went to my room hugging my 3 teddy bears(yay!).

-----------------------------

[your room]

 

I placed my 3 teddy bears in my bed, then change my clothes into a comfortable ones~---pajamas ^^(XDD).

I also removed the make-up that my Mom had put in my face as well as the contact lens.

 

Ohh~ I miss my eyeglasses.

 

Then suddenly my phone rings~...

 

The caller ID says TaeminnieMyLove. (corny LOL)

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey~" he said.

"So? Why did you call?" I asked.

"Well. I just missed my lovely girlfriend."

"Ohh~~ really?? As far as I know, we've been together for the whole day and we just separate few hours ago~"

"Hmmmmm~ Just few hours ago?? But I felt that it's been a week since the last time I see you~"

I chuckled. "Wow...you're getting a lot corny ..."

"No~ I'm not..I'm just telling the truth Jagiya~"

"Fine Taeminnie~"

"Anyway...I called you because I want to say that my Mom really likes you"

 

Did I hear it right?? His Mom likes me??

 

"REALLY??" I exclaimed. I want to make sure if I heard it right.

"Yess....Jagiya~ Oh, it's actually not like..she told me that she loves you~"

"REALLY???"

"My God Jagiya~ Is all your answers have to be "REALLY?". "

"Babe~ I'm just making sure if I heard you correctly"

"Woah~ Woah~ Did you just call me Babe??"

"Did I just say that??"

"Yess...dear"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh~ Anyway..back to the topic. She really said that she loves me?"

"Yes Babe~"

"Ohh..~ Thank God.."

"I told you. You don't have to worry. And by the way continue calling me "babe" ok??"

"Wae?" I asked.

"Because I love it hearing from you"

"O-Ok?"

"Say it again"

"What?" I asked

"Say Babe"

"Ohhh~ Do I really have to do that?"

"Of course~"

"So, if you don't have anything to say...Let's just hung up the phone ok?? Goodnight babe~~~~" I said.

"Arasso~ Goodnight. I love you Babe~"

"I love you too~"

"You forget something~"

"Stop being childish Taeminnie~"

"Fine~"

===========================================

Taemin's POV

After hunging up the phone, I just can't erase the smile from my face.

 

I am seriously and deeply in love with ______ and I'm going to be crazy if I lose her.

 

I told her that my Mom likes her but I don't want to tell her what my Dad wants  to do in our relationship. Well I don't want to ruin her happiness and I'm still hoping that my Dad will not do anything to destroy our relationship.

 

I am happy right now.

Happy to be with _______.

 

And I don't want someone to ruin my happiness specially if it's going to be my dad.....

=============================================

 

A longer update compare to the previous one~~..

So I hope this is not boring~ and please comment!!..:))

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES~

IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!..FINALLY~..