Letting Go...

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Taemin's POV

 

The moment I opened my eyes, I know that I’m not in a place I know. I’m lying alone in a cozy bed. My hands and feet are tied. I was literally alone since no one was there except me. I tried to recall what happened before I become unconscious.

 

 

Then it hit me.

 

We were blocked by the group of man and everything went black after I inhaled the scent that was on the handkerchief that they put on my face. But where’s ______? I clearly remember that she’s with me. We are actually okay before the group of men arrives. Where is she?? Did they take her too?

 

Then the door twisted revealing….

 

Mr. Choi?

 

“Oh~ So you’re finally awake.” He said.

“Yah! Where am I? Where is ____? Why did you kidnap me?”

“Take it easy Taemin. I’m sure _____ is fine. And for your information, this is one of my vacation houses. You’re quite lucky for a prisoner.”

“Prisoner? What am I? A criminal? I guess, you should be the one to be put in jail and be called a prisoner. This is kidnapping! It’s clearly a crime Mr. Choi!”

He smirked. “I have enough power and connection Taemin. I have enough money so I don’t need to worry about anything. If you didn’t become so stubborn and obey me then I will not be able to go this far. I just want you to marry Sulli. Is that hard for you to do?”

“Yes it is especially when I don’t feel anything for her. Don’t you realize that it’s your daughter who’ll suffer in the end? Do you think, she will be happily living with someone who cannot return the love she’s giving? She will just live in pain.”

“I think, you’ll learn to love my precious daughter. She’s lovely and loving her is not hard.”

“That’s for you because she’s your daughter. But what about me? I love someone else.”

“_________? You’re really choosing her over my daughter? She doesn’t even reach the level of Sulli. Do you have poor eyesight Taemin? Can’t you see that she’s nothing but a nerd?”

 

This old man is really getting on my nerves. How can he say that?? How can he easily judge other people? Is he that almighty to know that _____ is nothing but a nerd?

 

“It will be better Mr. Choi if you’ll stop insulting my girlfriend. I respect you and don’t make me lose it. You don’t know her so you don’t have the rights to tell her those things. I can’t marry your daughter so please just let me go.”

“Can you still refuse marrying my daughter if I put her life on the line? Do you want to see her lifeless?”

“Yah! Don’t you dare touch nor do anything to her!”

“Then marry my daughter. End of conversation”

“You’re an evil Mr. Choi. I didn’t expect that you can be like this.”

“So are you going to marry my daughter or not? You know, I’ve heard that ______ was accepted in Harvard, why don’t you just let her go and reach her dreams? Just let her be the nerdy girl. And as for you, marry my daughter and live life like nothing happened.”

 

Seriously, this man is blinded with his on silliness. What he’s doing is not because he loves his daughter. It’s for his own intentions and benefits. But what can I do? I can’t risk _______’s life. Now that Mr. Choi had gone this far, I think, he will really do what he said.

 

This is a hard decision for me but I don’t have any choice. There’s a good future waiting for ______ if I’ll let her go.  I’ll just endure the pain being without her and marrying someone that I don’t love. It will be better if I’ll be the one to feel all the pain.

 

 

“Fine. I’ll marry Sulli.” I know I’ll regret saying that but I think, it’s the best thing to do.

====================

 

Your POV

 

Few days had passed and Taemin is still missing. I’m really worried about him. What if he was beaten by those evil men? Different thoughts are running in my mind and I think my brain will explode if I continue thinking.

 

I was in my room, lying on my bed when my Mom abruptly entered. “Yah~ ________. Look at this!” She said and handed me the newspaper.

 

 

Lee and Choi Nuptial to happen a week from now

 

My eyes widen in shock after reading the headline.

 

The news stated:

Lee Taemin was reported missing a few days ago but with the help of the Choi family, he was finally found safe. . It was reported earlier that Lee Taemin and Choi Sulli will be marrying each other. And now, the wedding will be kicking next week but don’t you think that things happen so fast?

Both parties have release their statements. “We’re not rushing the wedding maybe we’re just excited to see them marry each other. Besides, we’re not young anymore. We have to see what our next generation looks like. It was a good thing that Taemin and Sulli agreed to this. They are such a perfect couple. ”

I crumpled the newspaper and throw it across the room.

 

“What the hell! This is really suspicious. It was the Choi’s who found him? I bet they’re the one who kidnapped him. And Taemin agreed to the wedding????????? I bet they threatened him as well.” I said angrily.

“Yah~ _____ calm down. Maybe Taemin finally agrees marrying Sulli that’s why they’re making a fuss right now. And they’re rushing it before Taemin changes his mind.” My Mom said.

“This is ridiculous. I really don’t know if what’s happening right now is true. Things seem to happen so fast. I’m really tired about this endless situation.”

“Just talk to Taemin first.”

“Shiro~ He agreed marrying Sulli so what’s the point of talking. I guess, I’ll just stick to my decision before. I’ll leave and study abroad. There’s no reason of staying here anyway.”

================

Yehey! This story has 205 subscribers already and I hope nobody will unsubscribe....hahaha..

Thank you very very much..:)))

SARANGHAE!!

 

Anyway..............I know..this story has too much drama already.kkekekeke..

sorry for any mistakes...I'm really sleepy...It's 12:30 A.M now..

 

I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeppp!!!!

goodnight!^^