Jealousy and Insecurity is in the air..

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

the next day..

 

Your POV

 

I've been waiting for Taemin because we always go to school together. He's never been late in fact he's always early. But what happen now? We're going to be late if he didn't arrive within 10 minutes. I texted him asking where he was.

 

Yah~ Where are you? We're going to be late. -Me

 

I'm waiting for Sulli. She takes so long preparing for school. I'm sorry Babe~ -Taemin

 

So that's the reason why he hasn't come. Oh~ I remember...Mr. Lee told me that she will be going to the same school that Taemin goes to. So does this also means that Taemin has to fetch her for school everyday??? What about me??.

 

I keep waiting and waiting but Taemin is still not in sight. I just decide to go to school with my Mom.

 

I texted him:

I'll just go to school with my Mom.

 

He replied:

Ok~ I'm really sorry. I love you and take care..^^

--------

"Sweetie..Taemin will not fetch you?" My Mom asked.

"I think so.." I simply said.

"Did you argue or is there any misunderstanding between the two of you?" My mom asked concerned

"Oh~ nothing Mom. He was just accompanying a new student that's why he can't come and pick me up." I reason out. 

"O-Ok~"

---------

 

at school

 

So I came out from the car of my Mom and everyone seems to be shocked because ever since Taemin and I become a couple, we always go to school together and act all lovey-dovey. I also heard some murmurs like:

 

OMO. Are they not together now?

 

Maybe Taemin already come backs to his senses and decided to just break-up with that nerd.

 

It hurts me. I mean I didn't do anything and nothing is wrong too. Just because Taemin and I didn't come to school together ..Does it mean that we're already over?. But the situation gets worst when Taemin's car arrived and reveals Sulli together with him.

 

"Oh~ So Taemin found a better one. "I heard someone say.

"Someone who deserves him more" 

"A perfect match for Taemin"

 

Although it hurts me.. I couldn't do anything but to ignore it. I saw Taemin but I didn't bother to greet him. Luckily, the bell rang and I just hurriedly go to my classroom.

===================

 

[lunch break]

 

I found out that Sulli does not goes to the same section as Taemin but she belongs to the first section. But not in the star section where I belong to. So she's actually intelligent because she wouldn't be put up with that section if she's not smart enough. What can you ask for? She's a complete package. There's no doubt why Mr. Lee wants her to be with Taemin.

 

I just wouldn't be surprised if one day, Taemin falls in love with her.

 

"Hey~ _____ . Did you and Taemin broke up already?" Seohyun asked.

"You know what..the funny thing is we didn't broke up. But the news around this school tells that we already broke up." I said smiling btterly.

"Then why you didn't come to school with Taemin?? And why does Taemin is with that girl whom I think Sulli is the name??" Seohyun asked as if there's no tomorrow.

"Taemin and Sulli are childhood friends. Taemin fetch Sulli for school and since she took long enough to prepare for school, Taemin wasn't able to pick me up. " I explained.

"OOhh~ Now I know~."

 

Seohyun and I went to the cafeteria to have our lunch and I notice that Taemin and Sulli are already there. They are eating there lunch and laughing together.

 

I felt like my heart was being stabbed. I felt jealous. I'm Taemin's girlfriend right?? I'm the one who should be there. But I just keep telling to myself that maybe they need time together. They're friends after all. Maybe they are catching those times that they didn't see each other. 

---

 

"Are you not going to Taemin's table?" Seohyun asked.

I just shook my head.

"Why?? You should be there. The rumors that you and Taemin breaking up will just get worst."

"I don't care about the rumors. It's just a rumor ok? As long as I know the truth then there's nothing to be bothered about." I lied.

 

I was actually bothered and afraid that one day, I'm going to lose Taemin. But I really don't know what to do. I'm not an expert when it comes to love. And in situation like this...I really don't have any idea on what to do.

 

I just sit with Seohyun and eat lunch together with her. Taemin don't seem to bother that I'm actually not around him. And that's what hurts me more. He seems that he don't care not having me around.

----------------------

after class..

 

I really don't know whether I should go with Taemin or not. For sure, Sulli will also be with her. I went to the parking lot hoping that my Mom would be there. Unfortunately, she's not there. But Taemin and Sulli was there.

 

"Hey" Taemin said.

"Oh~ Hi Taemin and Sulli" I greeted them.

"Shall we go?" Taemin asked.

"Neh Oppa! Sulli squeled while I just nodded.

 

Taemin opened the door next to the driver's seat and Sulli hurriedly sat there.

 

"That should be my seat." I said to myself

 

So I have no choice but to take the passengers' seat. I opened the door and sat there. On our way home, Sulli can't stop and she keep on talking and talking. And Taemin listens to her and laugh together with her.While me..I just stare at the window..

 

I shouldn't just have joined them. I'm out of place anyway.

 

=====

 

Taemin dropped Sulli first and now....It's only me and Taemin in the car.

 

"You can sit beside me now." Taemin said.

"No.. It's more comfortable here." I said.

"Why you didn't join us during lunch break?" He asked.

"Because Seohyun and I were talking about something." I lied.

"Ohh I see. But be sure to join us tomorrow ok? It would be better if you'll get to know Sulli. She's a nice person."

"OK~ I'll try." I simply said.

 

Then the ride becomes quiet. The atmosphere becomes cold. So he seems to really like her. And now..I'm hurt even more. Fortunately, the ride seems to be fast and we finally arrived at our house.

 

"Thanks for the ride." I simply said and went out of the car.

I was about to open the gate when I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Hey what's wrong? You're not usually like this. It bothers me." Taemin asked.

"Bothers you? It actually doesn't show that  you are bothered. Try to ask yourself then maybe you'll find an answer." I said sarcastically.

"Are you jealous?" he asked.

"Ohh~ Is there a reason for me to be jealous? In other people's eye we already broke up so I guess I don't have the reason to be jealous." I said holding back my tears.

"We?? Broke up?? How could that happen?"

"Ask yourself Taemin because I can't answer it for you. Now let go of me~" I said then removed his hand that was holding my wrist.

"Is this all about Sulli?" he asked

"I don't know."

"_____ answer me!"

"Are you trying to act naive? Ok~ I'll tell it to you. Students from our school already thinks that we broke up since you found a girl who's a lot better than me. Someone you deserve more. Since the moment you arrived from school, during lunch and until we go home. It all caused people to think that we already broke up. Is it clear to you now Mr. Lee Taemin?"

 

"But I was just doing that because I don't want Sulli to be alone since she's new to our school."

"Do that?  Until you forget that you actually have a girlfriend waiting for you?"

"Ok~ I'm sorry It's my fault."

"Oh No~ Don't be sorry. You're actually being the nice person to your friend whom you hadn't seen for years." I said sarcastically.

"Babe~ I'm really sorry. Don't be mad at me please?" He said with a puppy eyes.

"I'm not mad at you. I think I should be the one who should be sorry because I'm acting like a childish person right now. I should be the understanding girlfriend right?? And you should understand how I'm feeling too if you still consider me as your girlfriend." I said then went inside our house.

===================

Taemin's POV

 

Seriously, What do I have done?

 

I'm just trying to be a nice friend to Sulli.

 

But my girlfriend turn out to be mad at me.

 

I'm in trouble now.

 

What should I do??

=========

Another update!!..A longer one..:))

 

Comments.Comments!.

 

Read my Jaejoong fanfic too:  The last time I checked, I am Gay

 

Sorry for any mistakes..

 

I'm really sleepy now..*yawns*

GOODNIGHT:))))