Meeting

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

The next day………..

 

“Do you really have to work now? You just arrived yesterday.” My mom said.

“Neh~ I’m so excited to see my company now and besides I already asked Jaejoong Oppa to have a general meeting today. I want to introduce myself to all of my staffs as well as the investors.”

“Aisshh Chincha. You’re still stubborn. You might change physically but you’re still my hard-headed daughter.”

“Eomma~” I whined.

“Arasso. Fine~ Go to work. Even if I stop you, you’re not going to listen anyway.”

“Komawo Eomma~ I’ll leave now!” I said then kiss her cheeks.

----

[at the company]

I went to Jaejoong’s office to personally thank him for all the things that he have done. I’m really grateful to have him help me.

“Komawo Oppa. Chincha Komawo for everything.” I said to Jaejoong Oppa.

“You don’t have to thank me silly girl~ I should be thanking you for letting me handle your company. I have a great time~”

“Yah! Why are you talking like you’re going to leave? Duh. I won’t let you stoop down from your position.”

“All the people here know that I’m the owner of this company and since you already come back to get this company then I guess I really have to stoop down neh?”

I laughed at him. “Oppa~ this will be both our company since you have the biggest contribution to achieve what we have now. And besides, you’re not just some random people that I knew. You’re my cousin remember?”

“Arasso. Arasso. The meeting will start in 10 minutes are you ready for your speech?”

“I just want to introduce myself and to be welcome by them. I don’t need to prepare for a speech. I haven’t done anything anyway.”

“Haven’t done anything? As far as I know, all decisions are made by you. Some paper works are also done by you. In fact, I’m just like your secretary here..anni anii~ your apprentice.”

I slapped his shoulder. “OPPA~ I know you are capable of doing this job that’s why you’re the one I asked you to do this. You’re older than me so I shouldn’t be looking down on you.”

“I might be older but you’re a genious. I’m nothing compare to you.”

“Let’s stop this already. This conversation will go nowhere. I’d better prepare myself for the meeting.”

-----

-meeting starts-

 

The hall was packed with all the employees, staffs and investors. I really don’t expect that my company had gone this far. Although, I was away for a few years, it turns out to be a success. Before I was called to speak in front, all the important employees and investors were introduced to me. I was really happy meeting them because without them, I don’t know if my company can go this far. Happiness can be seen in my face but it soon fade away once, the last investor was introduced. It was none other than…

 

Taemin.

 

I’ve heard about his name before but I didn’t expect that it was the Lee Taemin that I knew so I was really shocked. So it turns out to be like this? Even if I try to hide from him, I will still be able to see him. By just seeing him, all memories from the past become fresh in my mind. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now. I’m still afraid to know the truth. Whether he is already a married man, a family man, or a father to a daughter or a son. I just don’t want to find it out.

 

“Lee Taemin-imnida. It was nice seeing you again  _______-sshi. I hope we can work comfortably with each other.” He said and flashes his famous smile. Every time I see those lips curve into a smile, my heart just falter.

 

 

It is exactly six years had passed. But why do I have to feel this way?

 

Is it because ever since I left to go to Massachusetts, I’ve never set my eyes to any other man?

 

Or I just simply still love him?

 

 

“Nice meeting you too.” I said and offer my hand.

 

Holding his hands after six years…

 

It feels nice… that warm hand that I have once hold before..

 

Aisshh.. I shouldn’t be thinking this way. He has a wife ______. Keep that in mind.

==

When it’s my time to speak, I thank all of them first then we tackle the current issues in the company and so on..blah blah blah [LOL]

 

“Again, Thank you everyone. I hope we can have a very good employer-employee relationship in the future. I guess, I can always count on all of you neh? This is all for now. Have a nice day everyone.” I said and left the hall then went to my office.

 

Work. Work. I have to work.

===

Taemin’s POV

 

So it turns out to be like this? Fate wants us to be together. Seeing her again after a long time, I just want to jump from happiness. To tell you honestly, I didn’t know that she’s the owner of that company that I had invested. I just find it interesting and attractive since although it was a new company, it turns out to be famous in the business world. So when I see her today, I was shocked but I felt happier. This is fate. After the meeting ended, she just left so I hurriedly followed her. She entered in her office.

 

I knocked first. “Can I come in?”

“Come in.” I heard him say so I open the door to her office.

 

“Oh~ It’s you Taemin-sshi. Wae?” She asked.

“Can we talk?”

“We’re talking now. So is there any business matter that you want to discuss with me?”

“I don’t have any business matters to discuss but I want to talk about us.” I said.

“Sorry…but I come to work to talk only about business matters and as far as I know there’s nothing to talk about us.”

“You don’t know what happen right?”

“I don’t need to know what happen six years ago.”

“But-“ I was cut off when someone entered her office.

 

“EOMMA!” a little girl squealed and went to ______.

“Oh~ Minji-ah, you’re finally here! Where’s your Appa?” ______ asked the little girl whose name is Minji.

“He’s talking to a man outside.” The little girl answered.

 

Eomma?? Did that little girl just called her Eomma? So it means…

 

She’s married.

 

I felt my body weaken after coming into this conclusion.

 

“Is…Is she your daughter?” I asked.

 

“Y-Y-Yes”

===

Sorry for some boring parts..hohoho.

Anyway! I updated!.:)