Taemin is leaving:)))))))

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

A week Laturrr..

Your POV

 

A week had passed… and it’s also a week since the last time I saw Taemin. Being the annoying person he was, I really expect that he will come to my office everyday but it seems that I was wrong. There was no trace of Taemin.

 

Am I assuming too much??.

 

Today, I am expecting to see him since Jaejoong Oppa called a meeting for all the investors of our company. And since Taemin is one of the investors then he should be here right? Aigoo, why am I being like this? I shouldn’t be thinking of him. I should be happy that he’s not bothering me but why do I end up just…

 

 

Missing him.

 

 

The meeting will start within 10 minutes but Taemin is still nowhere in sight. All the investors are already here except him.

 

“Okay~ So let’s start the meeting now.” Jaejoong Oppa said.

“Wait~ Taemin should be here right?” I asked.

“Well, Mr. Jung is here to be his representative since Taemin-sshi has to leave the country today.”

 

“I really don’t want to reach the situation where it will be my turn to leave. “ His words flashbacks in my mind. And I suddenly felt worried.

 

Is he really going to leave?.

 

“Do you know what time is his flight?”

“I don’t know~”

“Ehh~ how about you Mr. Jung?”

“He might be on his way to the airport now~” He answered.

“Jaejoong Oppa, I’ll let you handle this meeting arasso? I have some urgent things to do.”

“O-okaay.”

 

I went back to my office to get my phone and car keys. I just drove off not knowing where to go. I decided to call Taemin to ask where he was.

 

After a few rings, he finally picks it up. “Yeobosaeyo?”

“Yah~ Where are you?”

“At my house. Wae?”

“Text me your address and wait for me there.”

“But I was about to lea---“

“Just do it okay!”

“O-okay..”

Then I hung up the phone. After a few minutes, I received a text message from Taemin and his address was written there.

==

Taemin’s POV

 

Aigooo. I seriously don’t know what’s with that girl. I’m going to miss my flight if she will not come right away.

 

“Taemin-sshi, I already prepared all the paper works needed. We can go now.” My secretary said to me.

“Komawo~ but we can’t still go now since I’m waiting for someone. I’m afraid that she’ll kill me if I’m not going to wait for her.” I said and smiled a t her.

“Ohh~ your girlfriend?”

“I’m actually not sure about that.”

“Ohhh~ She might be someone special neh?”

“Neh~”

“Okay~ I’d better put these things in your car so that we can leave right away after you have talked.”

“Arasso. Komawo”

--

Ding Dong

 

Finally she’s here.

 

“Taemin-sshi, she’s here.” My secretary said while ______ is behind here.

“Thank you~ Just wait for me in the car.” I said.

“Okay” she said and left.

 

Then I turn to face an angry _______?

 

“YAH! Where do you think you’re going? You really plan to leave? With that girl?” She yelled at me.

 

I was really shocked. It’s been really a long time since the last time I saw her angry.  Aigooo..she becomes a lot cuter when she’s mad. But why is she mad? Is it because…she takes into heart what I have said before? Ahh…she thinks that I will really leave and not come back for a long time just like what she did to me?

 

An evil plan came up to my mind.

 

“Do I have to answer that? You? Why are you here? Why do you suddenly come here and acts like a jealous kid. You’re not even my girlfriend.”

She looked down and started to play with her fingers. “I thought you love me. YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME!”

“I do but I’m also a person who gets tired with people who doesn’t give importance to me. This is what you want right? I’m giving it you.”

“Yah~ You’re just kidding me right?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“Fine~ Leave with that girl.”  She said.

She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist. “Don’t you want to ask who’s that girl is and where are we going?”

“Why should I? Just leave and sorry for wasting your time.”

“Yah~ That girl is my secretary and we’re leaving because we have some deal to make with some companies in Japan.”

“Why are you telling it to me now?”

“Okay~ I was just kidding a while ago. I just wanted to tease you. “ I cupped her face. “ I love you okaaay? But I really have to leave now, I’m going to miss my flight. This is an important deal.”

“Is it really feels great making fun of me?”

“Anni~ it’s not like that. At least now I know that you really love me.”

“Eh?? I didn’t say that I love you.”

I kissed her lips. “Being here right now and becoming angry a while ago is enough proof that you still love me.”

“YAH! Why did you kiss me?!”

“Because you love me.” *kiss* Because I love you *kiss* Sorry for making you worry *kiss* I really have to leave now. *kiss* I’ll be back after 3 days *kiss* so you have to wait for me okay?”

“Having fun kissing me neh?”

“Of course! I won’t get tired kissing you. When I come back, you’ll get more.” I said and winked at her.

“Byeontae~ Just leave, I’m taking too much of your time now.”

“Okaay, ~but keep this for me first” I said and gave her the keys to my house.

“Eh? What’s this?”

“Obviously, keys. Those are keys of this house. I’ll just get it to you when I come back. Just keep it! I gotta go!” I said and was about to leave when I remember something. “One more thing~ You can tour yourself around and don’t forget to lock the doors before you leave. !” I left in a hurry, afraid that I might miss my flight.

 

“YAH!!”


=====

We're nearing the end..:))