Confession

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Taemin's POV

 

I don't know why I'm acting like this.

 

Am I being selfish??..

 

I know, If there's something about my personality that people wouldn't like .............

 

It will be my selfishness.

 

I tend to be selfish sometimes but why with my tutor??..

 

It would be happier if Key Hyung join us right??....

 

But why..

 

I feel that sharing my tutor with Key Hyung is not a good idea???...

 

 

Why I don't want her to tutor Key or any other guys aside from me??...

================

 

[continuation of Taemin and Key's Conversation]

 

RECAP:

"What's wrong with that? She seemed to be a very good tutor. It will be hard to find a new one. She's proven and tested."

"Proven and tested?? What do you think of her ?? Medicine??"

"Hmmmm..Since she was able to change you..in just a week....I guess, I can consider that...A very effective medicine." Key said.

--

 

I sighed.

 

"Hyung, just find other tutor please?? I can asked Seohyun to tutor you" I said with puppy eyes.

"What's wrong with _____ tutoring me?? Why are you so against with that idea huh?" Key said.

 

I don't know if he's teasing me or what but with the way he talks, it seems to be different.

 

"I'm not against with that idea hyung. I think, tutoring me is already a pain for her. If you want someone to tutor you, just look for other tutor. Like I said, I can ask Seohyun to tutor you. Don't be a burden to _____. I'm enough burden for her." I said.

 

"Is that the real reason Taemin?? Or you are just making an excuse because you really don't want her to tutor me?"

"W-what do you mean?? That's the reason Hyung. I'm not making any excuse! Fine, if you want her to tutor you then I'll ask her!"

"Oh? You're becoming hot-headed. Affected much?? Key said then laughed at me.

"Mwoh?"

"Nevermind Taeminnie~ Since, you don't want her to tutor me I wouldn't be insisting. But I'm really curious with one thing"

"With what?"

"Perhaps, are you starting to like______?"

 

The question hit me so hard.

 

But the answer is NO right??

 

That's what I should answer.

"Of course NOT!, she's just my tutor and she's not my type. She's NERD while I'm a cool guy hyung!..We're opposites"

"They say that opposites attract."

======

 

Your POV

 

The SHINee boys are thrown out already in our classroom.

 

The atmosphere is back to normal.

 

But I have to admit.

 

They had added life in our boring classroom during their stay here.

 

Anyway, that's not the important thing. I still have my problem.

 

I still have to tutor Taemin.

---------

[let's skip the boring class]

 

[at your house]

 

It's time for the never ending tutorials again.

 

Of course, with Taemin..

 

"Hmmm, can we skip tutorials today? Let's just talk." He said to me

"Mwoh??Then just go home if you don't want to attend  our tutorial session for today. That's an advantage for me, I can have a rest." I said.

"But I want to talk to you. When we are together, we always study, study and study" he pouted.

"Because that's we have to do. " I simply said.

 

He sighed.

"Don't you have anything to ask about me?? Or anything that you're curious about?" he asked.

"Nothing~"

"Then I'll be the one to ask"

"Mwoh?? You know what, you're talking non-sense. Just go home and have a good sleep. You're acting weird these past few days. I guess ,you need some rest".

"Do you know why I'm acting like this?"

"Of course, I DON'T KNOW."

"Then I'll tell you why, since I know I will never win the bet"

"Bet?? What bet??"

"It's actually not my idea, but since I agree with that bet. I'm also at fault."

"Woa~ is it really nice making fun of me? Just because I'm like this?"

"No! It's not like that!. "

"Then what?? Anyway what's with the bet? What do you have to do with me?"

"I-I- have to make you like me before our tutorials end."

"Ohh?? So that's why you're asking me questions about love and  the possibility of ME liking someone. And you even ask me out".

"Ok, I  admit that. I asked you out because I want to be close to you, Hoping that it can help you  to like me. But I give up! I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. At least, I personally tell this to you".

"Oh? Thank you for telling me!" I said sarcastically.

 

"Yah, I'm really sorry."

"Just go home and leave me alone. I'll think about this"

 

he sighed.

 

"Arasso. I'll be going now" he said.

==========

 

[in your room]

 

I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

BET.

 

So I was involved in a bet without any knowledge about it.

 

Does making fun of me make others happy??...

 

Just because I'm nerd. 

 

It hurts me so much.

 

I just want to live a happy and peaceful life but why do they have to make fun of me?.

 

 

I'm glad that Taemin had told me about this..

 

because...

 

 

I'm slowly...

 

falling for the trap......

 

=================

comment.comment.comment.