What if?

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Your POV

 

Taemin sent me to our house and guess what?....

 

My Mom greeted us excitedly as soon as she see us.

 

Well, that's expected! She's giggling like a teenager and starting to be the annoying mom ever.

 

But although she's like that I still love her.

 

 

"So how was your date?" My mom asked us.

"Ahmm, how about we go inside first before you start bombarding us with questions?" I said to my mom. She hasn't open the gate and she's asking us already a question about our date. What a nice way of greeting us.

 

"Ooopss, Mian~ I was just so excited!" My mom said.

"It's ok Mrs. Hwang!. Shall we go inside now?" Taemin said.

"Arasso!"

===========

 

"So let me asked this question once again. How was your date?" My mom asked.

"It was fine." I simply said.

"You know me sweetie~ I won't be contented with that kind of answer."

"Well, I brought _____ to our flower farm, breathe some fresh air and bond together. Don't worry Mrs. Hwang, although we have to stay there for one night, we didn't do stupid things." Taemin said.

 

I chuckled from what Taemin said.

 

"That's a better answer Taeminnie~ compare to my daughter's answer. Anyway, I'm glad that you didn't do something stupid. I don't want my only daughter to get pregnant at early age." 

 

"UMMA!" I whined.

 

"Wae?? I'm just telling the truth. I just want you to have a boyfriend. Nothing more...nothing less."

 

"Whatever MOM~ Stop talking non-sense things." I said.

"Yah..Don't talk to your Mom like that. You're lucky because you have an adorable Mom who cares and  always there for you." Taemin said to me.

 

"I just can't help it. She's really good in annoying me."

"Well, you can't blame her. You're an only child and everything that happens to you is important. Just be a little more patient. I'm telling you, your going to miss it once your Mom stops to be annoying." Taemin said.

 

"Ohh~ I super loved you Taeminnie~ !! I'm glad that you're _____'s boyfriend! " my Mom said and hugged Taemin.

"I really don't know how you understand each other." I said.

"I envy you _____-ah because your Mom has lots of time for you. You get to see each other everyday but me, I don't know how many minutes or hours I get to see my parents in a day."

 

I sighed. "Mian~"

 

"It must be hard for you Taeminnie. I know your parents are busy with business matters but don't you have siblings?" my mom asked.

"I have a brother but he's busy too like my parents. Their world revolves around business. We're not like this before, we're like a normal family but recently everything changed. And I miss those days that I get to bond with my family."

"Don't worry Taeminnie, we're here for you. We can bond together." my mom said.

"Neh~ my mom is right. You can visit us here and bond together."

"Komawo~ Anyway, I have to go now." Taemin said.

"That fast? Don't you want to stay here for a while?" my mom said.

"Anni~ Mrs. Hwang. I still have some school stuffs to finish."

"Arasso. Take care always Taeminnie!"

"Neh~ Mrs. Hwang.! "

 

"Annyeong Jagiya~" I said.

"Hmmm?? You called me Jagiya?"

"Wae? You don't like it?"

"Of course not! I like anni~ I love it!"

"Arasso"

"Saranghae Jagiya~"

"Nado Saranghae Jagiya~"

 

then Taemin left.

===========

 

Mrs. Hwang's POV

 

I'm so happy for my daughter.

 

She was able to find true love.

 

Taemin is such a nice guy but I felt pathetic for him since he has a busy parents. Maybe his parents are just giving him materialistic things just to fulfill their responsibilities as parents. But although the situation was like that, he was raised as a very well-mannered person.

 

I just hope that _____ and Taemin will last forever.

 

Sounds funny right??..

 

But I want Taemin to be the one for my daughter.

=============

 

Taemin's POV
 

When I arrived in our house, I was surprised to see my Mom.

 

Well, she always leave early and go home late at night. 

 

"Hi~ Mom." I said.

"Oh~ you're here. I heard that you go on a date?" my mom said.

"Neh~ " I simply said.

"I also heard that it's an over night date."

"Hmmm~ You can say that..."

"So why does it have to be like that? Where did you sleep?"

"We just go to our flower farm ok? we just stay there last night and don't worry nothing happen."

"Arasso. So who's the girl that you're dating?"

"Hmmmm..She's the only daughter of the owner of our school."

"Ohh~ When are you going to let me meet her?"

"I guess, it depends on your schedule Mom. I can let you meet her anytime."

"Ok, I'll set a date on when I can meet her."

"Ok" I simply said.

========

 

[room]

 

So my mom was here just because she found out that I'm dating someone?..

 

I sighed.

 

I just hope that she'll like _______ .

 

But whether she'll like her or not, it doesn't matter.

 

The important thing is I love ______.

 

 

But what if my Mom don't agree with my relationship with _____?.

 

I'm afraid that she will set me into an arrangement that will force me to leave _______.

===============================

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 

Do I still have readers???...T_T

 

comments are appreciated!...:)))))))