A normal Day..

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

A week later..

Everything went back a little normal after our honeymoon in Singapore. Well, there are just these little changes that happens ever since we got married but nonetheless everything is normal. Taemin became sweeter and he's been spoiling me a lot lately. When I'm at my office, I will suddenly receive a bouquet of flowers and a card. No matter how busy he is, he will always make sure to check up on me or sometimes he will just go to my office then go to the nearest restaurant so that we can eat together.

 

So tell me, who do you think will not fall for this man?

 

I've been really blessed to have him. Come to think of it, he was actually the first and last man that I have in my life aside from my father. We've been separated for six years. It's long enough to move on, to forget and to find someone but none of these happened. It's only to him where I can find happiness. In his arms, I can find home.

--------

 

"EOMMAAAA!" Minji squealed when she saw me as she enter my office. Yoseob was behind her.

"Hi baby~ I've missed you? Did you behave while Eomma was away?" I asked and made her sit on my lap.

"YES! I'm a good girl Eomma and I've missed you toooooo!" She said and kissed my cheek.

Yoseod clear his throat. "Well, as you can see, I am here but it seems like I'm not."

I smiled. "So, how have you been Mr. Yang Yoseob?"

"I'm doing good. How about you? Did you have fun??" He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Of course. It was daebak!"

"Who's daebak? The place or Taemin himself?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Yang. All I can see was Singapore is such a great place. Try visiting it."

"I'll keep that in mind." He smiled.

"Eomma, Do you know that Appa introduced a woman to me?"

My eyes widened in surprise. I looked at Yoseob and he's just smiling.

"So who's this woman Minji-ah?"

"Her name is Hyuna. She's beautiful and bubbly. I like her."

I smiled. "That's good baby~ You might have a real Mom soon."

"Yah~ We're just dating okay. Don't raise your hopes too high. Don't expect anything because we don't know what might happen although I have to admit, I really do like her." Yoseob said.

"I'm really curious about this Hyuna that you're dating. You should let me meet her. Anyway, I have always wished for you to be happy. It's for you to decide and to know, if she's really the one. Goodluck Seobie. FIGHTING!"

=================

 

night time...

 

When I arrived in our house, Taemin wasn't around. It's only 6 PM so he's still probably in his office. I take a shower first then wear some comfortable clothes. I decided to cook for our dinner so by the time when Taemin comes home, we can eat together.

 

Just as I finished to set the foods on the table, I heard Taemin's car.

"Perfect!" I said to myself.

 

The  door twisted open reaveling a tired looking Taemin.

"Hi Babe~ Kisssssss." He pout his lips waiting for a kiss from me.

I gave him a peck. "You look tired."

"That's before I came home but now that I see you already, I've gain my energy back."

"Aigoo. You go and changed your clothes first so that we can start eating."

"You know what, It will be better if I can just eat you. That's a better idea."

I glared at him.

"Okay. I was just kidding. I gotta changed my clothes now!" He said and went to our room.

===========

UPDATEDDDD!.

2 more chapters to go. I hope that this story will end before the year ends. HAHHAHA.

Anyway, a normal and boring chapter.

So I was thinking of a girl for Yoseob, then the first girl that came into my mind was Hyuna of 4minute. I'm becoming fond of her because of "Trouble Maker." HAHHAHA.

 

-sorry for any mistakess-

THANKS TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AS WELL AS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ADDING ME AS THEIR FRIENDS HERE IN AFF.:))))) YOU ARE SO MUCH LOVED.