Here comes Sulli..^^

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

A week had passed and everything seemed to be fine. Well..Taemin's Dad hasn't made any move but since a week had already passed...It also mean that Sulli will be here in Korea anytime...I know Sulli hasn't to do with this whole thing since it's Taemin's Dad who had planned everything. We still don't know what he's planning but we hope that everything will be alright.

====

[Taemin's house]

 

"Yaaah! I told you not to move!" Taemin said.

"But it hurts!" I winced in pain.

"Don't worry, the pain won't be too long."

"Can you be a little gentle? It really hurts."

"My God..this is just a little cut why are you wincing in pain?"

 

Yes. It was just a cut that I got from picking the broken pieces of a glass. It's actually my fault because it slip from my hand because of my clumsiness. Then it bleeds like there's no tomorrow and Taemin panicked.

 

[back to the scene]

 

"If you didn't pour onto my wound that bottle of alcohol and you didn't put too much pressure while wipping the blood then it wouln't hurt that much." I said.

"Ok.. I'm sorry. But next time be careful."

"Neh~ Ahjusshi."

"Who's Ahjusshi huh?" he said then started tickling me.

"Woa~ I was just----"

 

Then the door burst open revealing an unfamiliar person.

"OPPPPAAAA!" she squeled and came running to hug Taemin.

 

I was shocked. Ok ..I was really clueless who's this girl then he will suddenly came running to hug my boyfriend. If I didn't control my emotion..I would really remove each strands of her hair. How dare she act like that??!!.

 

"Sulli??" Taemin said. He seemed actually not sure.

"Yes. Oppa! It's been a long time since the last time we saw each other!." She said giggling.

 

Ohh..So she is Sulli. I didn't expect that she looks beautiful...

 

==========

Taemin's POV

 

_______ and me are having a good time in the living room when suddenly the door burst open and reveals a very familiar girl. Then she came running to hug me. I was shocked. But now I'm sure who's this girl. It's Sulli. She's still childish.

 

"Oppa. I'm back! and I missed you." She said.

"Oh~ It's been a long time. i think we're still kids since the last time we saw each other."

"By the way, I have a gift for you. It's a watch that I bought when I was in London." she said and handed me a paper bag.

"You shouldn't have bother to buy me this but anyway..Thank you." I said.

"Oh~ And who's that girl? Is she some kind of a tutor?" She asked pointing to ______.

"This is _______. She's my girlfriend." I said and introduced ____ to her.

"GIRLFRIEND?? Seriously? She's your girlfriend??"

"Yes. Why?? Is there something wrong?"

"Ahmm..No Oppa. I was just surprised. I'm sorry ____ if I hadn't bring a gift for you. I didn't know that you would be here."

"No..It's Ok." ____ simply said.

 

then we heard footsteps from the stairs...It was Mom.

 

"Annyeong Auntie! I'm Sulli. Still remeber me?" Sulli said cheerfully.

"Ohh~ Sulli. You have grown to be such a beautiful lady."

"Thanks Auntie. I also have a gift for you. It's a perfume that I bought the last time I went to Paris."

"Thank You Sweetie." My Mom simply said.

"Oh~ _____ you're also here." My mom said when she noticed that _____ was there.

"Annyeong Mrs.Lee." She greeted and bow.

"No Need to be too formal dear. You can call me Auntie or Eomma if you want."

"I think calling you Auntie will be enough." She said and smiled.

"I think Eomma will be much better Babe~" I said to ____.

"I'm more comfortable calling your Mom Auntie."

"Ok~ Ok..Anything is Ok with me. You can call me whatever you want _____." My mom said to ____.

================

 

Your POV

 

Looking to Sulli... She's such a cheerful person.

 

Rich.

 

Classy.

 

And she seemed to have gone into different country.

 

If you're going to compare ME to HER. I am definitely NO MATCH.

 

*sigh*

 

Why am I degrading myself too much? Am I that insecure?.

 

But I suddenly felt afraid.

 

Since I am a no match to her. ..

 

Could it also be possible for her to win Taemin over me??...

 

Or is it Taemin who'll be the one to like her then leave me hanging??

========================

 

An update and a new poster.:))

 

Leave some comments..^^

-sorry for any mistakes-