Minji....

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

-later that night-

 

After the dinner and his proposal, Taemin sent me home since it’s getting late already.

 

“So, I guess…even though I really don’t want to.. I have to say goodnight now~” Taemin said.

“Neh~ I’ll just see you tomorrow?”

“Arasso.  Let’s have lunch together.”

“Okaay” I said and hugged him. “Komawo~”

“Eh?? For what?” He said and hugged me back.

“For everything~”

“Aigoooo. I’m just doing the things that I want to do. There’s no need to thank me.”

“But you have done many things for me. While me…I haven’t done anything for you.” I pouted.

“As long as you’ll stay by my side, that will be enough.~”

I chuckled. “Arasso. That’s why I agree to marry you so that I can be with you.”

 

--------------

 

Just as I open the door to our house, I was greeted by my awesome Mom.

 

“Did you say Yes?” She asked.

“Eh?” I was speechless.

“Did you agree to marry Taemin? He just proposed to you right?”

“You knew it?”

“Of course Sweetie~ I knew it first.”

I smirked. “You are really one of a kind Eomma.”

“I am not your Mom for nothing Sweetie~. And besides he’s the first one to approach me since he wants to use our school as a place where he can propose to you.”

“Yeah~ Yeah~”

“You haven’t answered my question dear~.”

“Of course, I said yes. I don’t have the rights to say no.” I grinned.

“Wae?? You plan to say NO?” She glared at me.

“I was just kidding Eomma~”

“Arasso~ I just want to know what happen. Take a rest. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Eomma~”

---

-the next day-

 

I woke up with a smile on my face. Last night…was just the best night. The only man that I have ever loved finally proposed to me. I will never get tired facing a new day knowing that I have him.

I went to the take a bath and prepare myself to go to work.

 

When I came down from my room, I saw Minji and Yoseob.

“Morning Minji~” I greeted her and kissed her cheeks.

"How can you do this to me, Eomma? I told you, you should let me meet him first. But why are you marrying that Taemin Ahjusshi now?" Minji said angrily and run away.

 

I was shocked with her reaction.

 

I looked at my Mom. “Eomma!”

“Wae???? Yoseob and I were talking and she just heard it.” My mom defended herself.

“It’s okay ______. Minji will understand it. Maybe she was just surprised.” Yoseob said.

I sighed. “I’ll talk to  her.”

I went to follow Minji. I know she was just around the house and hiding herself.

 

I walk around and I found her at the garden. She was sitting on the grass, hugging her knees.

 

"Found you! Eomma is really sorry. Don't be mad at me okaaaay?" I said with puppy eyes.

 

She didn't say anything and just continue to ignore me.

 

"Arasso. Eomma will tell Taemin Ahjusshi, I mean Oppa to meet you akaay? So don't be mad at me okay?"

"Chincha??" She exclaimed.

"Neh~ But you actually met him already."

"I don't think, I have met him. I haven't met anyone" She pouted.

"You do Sweetie~ Remember the Ahjusshi that you met when you first came to Eomma's office?"

 

Her eyebrows furrowed and think.

 

"Ohhh~ That handsome Ahjusshi?" Her eyes sparkles after remembering.

I chuckled. " I think so?"

She crossed her arms. " I thought he was just your co-worker. Why are you marrying him already? I was hoping that you can just marry my Appa."

 

“Ottokae? Eomma loves Taemin Oppa so much. I hope my Minji will understand it.”

She sighed. “Let me meet him first before marrying him.”

“Aigooo. Arasso Arasso. I’ll call him now so that you can stop getting angry at me.”

I get my phone inside my pocket and called Taemin. After a few rings, he finally picks it up.

 

“Yes Babe?” He answered.

“Are you free today? Not doing something important?” I asked.

“Wae?”

“Minji wants to meet you. She’s even mad because I agree to marry you.”

I heard him chuckle. “Arasso. Where are you?”

“At our house.”

“Okaaay. I’ll be there in a few.”

“Komawo.” I said and hung up the phone.

 

I faced Minji. “Taemin Oppa said that he’ll come here. Happy?”

“NEH!”

“Aigoo. I never knew that you would be like this. How come you’re just 4 years old? You’re acting like an ahjumma already.”

--

After 30 minutes, Taemin finally arrived.

 

“Annyeong everyone~” He greeted.

“Ahjusshi~ Can we talk outside?” Minji said.

“Sure baby~” Taemin said with a smile.

“Eomma~ you come with us.”

“O-okaaay~”

“But where do you want to go?” Taemin asked Minji.

“Hmmmm.. At the park and can you buy me an ice cream as well?” Minji said.

“Aigoooo…Demanding neh?” Taemin said.

“Minji-ah~ Don’t be like that.” Yoseob scolded her.

“I’m just testing him Appa. He should be a good husband to my Eomma.”

 

I just shook my head in disbelief. Minji is really something. Simply one of a kind.

--

Taemin’s POV

 

I was really surprise on how cunning Minji was. She was just 4 years old but thinks like a mature woman. Seems like my ______ had help her to be raised so well. I’m sure she will be a good mother to our kids someday…

 

We went to the park since that’s what Minji wants. I also bought her ice cream. We sat on a bench and Minji’s interrogation starts.

 

“So why are you marrying my Eomma?” She asked.

“Because I love your Eomma.” I simply answered.

“Can you just marry me instead?”

I chuckled. “Mwoh? Are you serious? “

“I am. Marry me then my Eomma will marry my Appa.”

“Minji!” ______ exclaimed.

“Aigoooo. You’re really a smart girl neh? But you’re too young for me and I only want to marry your Eomma.”

“Do you love her that much?”

“Of course!”

“You’re not going to make her cry?”

“I am planning to make her cry from happiness.” I said and wink at ________.

She sighed. “You really really really love my Eomma?”

“I super duper love your Eomma so much. I even waited her for six years. Do you know how long that was?”

“Six years???”

“Neh~ Because she left me that’s why I have to wait. Luckily, waiting that long didn’t go to waste. You’re Eomma was really bad that time right? She left me.” I pouted.

 

Minji faced _____ and put her hands on her waist. “ How can you leave this handsome Ahjusshi Eomma?”

“Eh? He was about to marry someone else that time” ______ answered.

Minji turn her gaze to me. “You marry someone already?”

“Anni~ It was cancelled since I don’t love the woman that I was about to marry before. I just agree to that marriage since I want to protect your Eomma.”

“Listening to your story makes my head hurt. Fine, marry each other since you really look to love each other.” Minji said.

 

------

Took me so long to update..hehehe:))

FINALLY UPDATED!.

Comments are soooooo loved.:)

Sorry for any mistakes...