Lovers Quarrel

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

the next day...

 

Your POV

 

After what happened yesterday, I'm actually not expecting that Taemin will still pick me up for school. And besides, for sure,he will pick up Sulli first. But I was surprised when I came out from my room he's already there waiting for me.

 

"Oh~ What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Why? Am I not allowed to be here? I just want to fetch my girlfriend so that we can go to school together." He said.

"Is that so? I'm sorry but your girlfriend is not here." I said sarcastically.

 

"Yah..Yah..Seriously what's wrong between the two of you?? Are you just joking each other?" My mother interrupt.

"I actually don't know Eomma..but your daughter is acting really childish now." Taemin said to my Mom.

"Sweetie what's wrong with you? Are you in your monthly period?" My mom asked jokingly.

"Ha-Ha-Ha .. It's not funny Mom." I let out a fake laugh.

"Babe~ I'm sorry Ok?? Can't you see? I'm trying to make it up to you."

"Well, you don't have to. Why don't you just pick up Sulli?? She might be waiting for you." I said.

 

Taemin didn't answered instead he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of our house. He opened the door of his car. "Ride."

"I don't want to."

"Babe~" He whined.

"Fine" I said and ride into his car.

 

Taemin drove off and I thought we are actually going to school. " We are we going? This is not the right way for school." I said.

"Well.. I still need to fetch Sulli for school. I just pick you first so by the time we arrive to Sulli's house she's all set and done." He said grinning.

 

So he still have the guts to grin at me? He just make me more mad at him. It would be better if he didn't come to our house.

 

The whole ride was quiet. I don't want to talk to him. I actually don't want to see him. I'm really mad at him.

 

"Babe~ Just give me a week ok? then everything will be back to normal. I was just obliged to do this because my Mom told me this. I have to accompany her since she's new to our school and she's my friend as well." He finally broke the silence.

 

I just didn't answer. I know I'm being childish but I really can't help it.

After a few minutes, we finally reached Sulli's house. And as expected since she belongs to a very rich family, her house was double the size of our house.  I actually don't want to come inside their house but Taemin dragged me there so I don't have a choice but to follow.

 

"Oppaaaa!" Sulli squeled the moment she saw Taemin. "Oh~ ______ you're here too."

I just simply smile to her.

"So are you ready to go now?" Taemin asked her.

"Neh~ Oppa!"

 

=========

 

So Sulli, took the seat next to Taemin. And as usual she's still the talkative person. When we arrived at school, people are looking at us. Probably, they are making another theory for the situation that they are seeing now. I'm sick of tired about this. It's really tiring hearing all the non-sense things that they have to say. Anyway, the best thing to do is to ignore them.

 

I was about to walk and go to my classroom when Taemin suddenly intertwined his fingers into mine. "I'm sorry Babe~ Can you forgive me already? I wont be able to think properly if I know that you're mad at me." He pouted.

 

"Fine" I simply said.

"I know you're still mad at me."

"I'll just talk to you when I already feel like talking to you." I said then left.

============

[lunch break]

 

My day is already ruined and I don't have the appetite to eat. I just decided to go to the library. That's the only place where I can find peace of mind.

 

"Hey~ Seohyun. Just join Yoseob for lunch. I'm going to the library to finish some things." I said.

"You're not going to eat?" She asked.

I just shook my head and left.

=======================

 

Taemin's POV

I know _____ is mad at me but I have no choice but to accompany Sulli. It's now lunch time and Sulli is already with me. But _____, I can't find here around the cafeteria. Then I saw Seohyun and Yoseob together but ______ is not with them. I ran to them to ask where _____ is.

 

"Seohyun, Where's ______? She must be with you right?" I asked.

"Ohh` _____ told me that she'll be going to the llibrary to finished some things."

"Whaat? But it's lunch time, she should be eating right now."

"She told me that she's not going to have her lunch." She said.

"Ok Thanks" I said then hurriedly went to the library.

===========

[library]

 

Luckily, there's not much people in the library so I was able to find ______ as soon as enter the library. I went to her table and sat beside her. There's a pair of earphones on his ears and she don't seem to bother that someone actually sat beside her. I thought she's here because she has some things to do. But looking through what her doing...she was just reading a book. And it don't seem to be something important. So she's going to skip lunch for this?? I removed the earphones that was plugged on his ears. " What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't you see? I'm reading."

"But it's lunch time. You should be eating and not reading."

"It's none of your business."

"Yes. It's a part of my business since you're my girlfriend and I do care for you."

"Oh~ You do?"

"Of course. Stop being a jealous kid Ok? You know that you're the one I love. Stop making me worry about you."

"So it's my fault now? I'm sorry." She said sarcastically.

"Babe~" I whined.

"You know this is a library. We shouldn't we talking here. I just want to be alone so can you please leave me alone?" she said.

"No...If you'll stay here then I'm going to stay here too." I pouted.

"Fine..Do whatever you want."

=========================

:)))

I'm sorry if there are mistakes because I didn't re-read this..:))