Back~

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

2 days laturr…

 

Your POV

 

“EOMMA!! EOMMA!” I heard Minji yell while shaking me. I’m still asleep that’s why she’s waking me up.

I lazily open my eyes and sit up. “Minji-ah, why are you here? You’re with Appa?”

“Neh~ I want to see you that’s why I asked him to come here.” She said.

I looked at the clock placed on my nightstand. It’s 7:00 in the morning. “ Aigooo..It’s still early.”

“Appa said that you still have to go to work so the earlier we come here, the better. I can spend more time with you.”

I pinched her cheeks. “My Minji is so lovely. Did you have your breakfast already?”

“Anni~ I want Eomma’s food.” She grinned.

“Aigooo. Arasso. Eomma will cook breakfast for you.”

“YEHEY!!” Minji rejoiced and clap her hands.

 

Then my phone rings.

 

“Can you get Eommas phone at the nightstand?” I asked Minji.

“Neh~” She said.

 

I look at the caller’s name and it was Taemin.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” I answered.

“Morning Babe~” He said.

“Morning~ Even if Minji didn’t come here, it will be you who’s going to ruin my sleep eh? Why did you call?”

“Minji’s there?”

“Yeah~ She just finish waking me up.”

“O-okaay. I just want to hear your voice.”

“Hmmm~ How’s work?”

“Hmm..doing fine…Hope it will end soon because I really want to see you.”

“Eomma, who’s that?” Minji asked.

“It’s Taemin Oppa.” I answered.

“Who’s Taemin Oppa?”

“Hmmm…Eomma’s ….”

“Tell her that I’m your boyfriend.” I heard Taemin say.

“Taemin Oppa is Eomma’s boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend??? You have a boyfriend Eomma?”

“Neh~”

Are you happy?” Minji asked.

“Of Course.”

“Then you should let me meet him. If I don’t like him then you have to break up with him.”

“Aigoooo. Eomma will let you meet him okay? Now, go down first. I’ll follow you after I talk to Taemin Oppa.”

“Arasso!” She said and left.

 

“How old is she?” Taemin asked

“Minji? She’s 4.”

“Ohhh~ Still young but knows a lot of things neh?”

“She’s actually mature for her age. She easily understands things.”

“But if Minji didn’t like me, will you really break up with me?”

“You heard that too?”

“I heard everything~”

“Okaaay. Back to your question, my answer is NO.”

I heard him sigh in relief. “Good. I thought you’re going to leave me again.”

I chuckled. “Talking about leaving already?? It’s just a few days since we got back together again.”

“I don’t know~ I’m just afraid that you’re going to leave me again.”

“You’re worrying too much.”

“I can’t help it.”

“You’re coming back tomorrow right?”

“Neeeh~”

“Then I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“O-kaaay.”

“Arasso. I have to hung up the phone now. I still need to cook breakfast for Minji.”

“Cook some food for me too when I come back. I love you~”

“I love you too~”

“By the way, you’re going to work today right?”

“Neh~”

“Arasso. Take Care~”

“You too.” I said then hung up the phone.

 

Before I go downstairs, I brushed my teeth and washed my face first.

 

I saw Minji, Yoseob and Eomma laughing together in our living room.

“So what are you talking about?” I asked.

“Well, Minji just told us the good news. Why you didn’t tell it to me first?” My Mom asked and raised his eyebrow.

“I actually don’t have a plan on telling Minji but I was caught red-handed so I don’t have a choice but to tell it to her.”

“Why? Having a boyfriend is not a crime you know~ Especially if your boyfriend is my favorite Lee Taemin.”

“I’m was actually going to tell it to you. I just want to find a right timing and besides Taemin is in Japan right now.”

“Well, at least you did a very good decision now. For the first time, you made the right choice.” Yoseob -in.

“I guess, taking a risk this time is worth it. I’m happy and that’s all I want.”

“That’s great. So when is the wedding?” Yoseob bluntly asked.

“YAH! It hasn’t crossed my mind yet. I still wasn’t able to make it up to Taemin. We just fix things out through phone.”

“Ohh.. I see… But when the time comes, don’t forget to make my Minji to be your flower girl okay?”

I just shook my head. “Whatever Seobiee~. I’ll make breakfast now~ Just enjoy your stay here.”

==

After making and eating breakfast, I went back to my room to prepare myself for work.

“Minji-ah, Eomma has to leave now~.” I said and kiss her cheek.

“Arasso. Take Care Eomma.” She said.

 

-at the company-

 

“Do I have any appointment today?” I asked my secretary.

“Neh~ You have an appointment with Mr. Lee today. Actually, he asked to use the whole day of your working hours for this appointment.” She answered.

“BWOH?? Mr. Lee? Who’s Mr. Lee is it? There are lots of Lee’s that know.”

“It’s Lee Taemin-sshi.”

“WHAT? I thought he’ll come back tomorrow. Anyway, where is he right now?”

“At your office _____-sshi.”

“Komawo.”

 

Then I went to my office and I found him sitting on my chair. “You really love surprises neh?”

“Of course, especially when it comes to you. I love seeing you surprised.”

“You said you’re going to come back tomorrow.”

“Well, I really have done my best to close the deal yesterday so I am here now.”

 I went over to him and hug him. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

 

I was about to break our hug when he suddenly pulls me and made me sit on her lap. “It’s payback time Babe~”

==

UPDATED!.

Probably, 4-5 chapters to go before I end this.

 

WHO WANTS THIS STORY TO BE EXTENDED?? LOLS.

 

By the way, I created a new trailer since my old Youtube Account was terminated and I don't have a copy of the old trailer in my Computer so I can't re-upload it on my new account.. I don't know if this is better or not but hope you'll like this..:))