Meeting Mrs. Lee

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Your POV

 

Today.......

 

I'm going to meet Taemin's Mom.

 

You don't know how nervous I am. I feel like my heart is about to explode in any time.

 

*sigh*

 

"So why are you sighing? Is there any problem?" My mom asked as she entered my room.

"There's no problem...It's just that....I'm going to meet Taemin's Mom today." I said to my Mom.

"Chincha??...That's great!. Things are getting serious between Taemin and You."

"I'm afraid that she wouldn't like me." I said in a low voice but audible enough for my mom to hear.

"Yah..don't think like that. There's nothing wrong with you..You're intelligent, well-mannered and nice person. You are raised very well by me and your appa so no need to worry sweetie~."

 

"I just hope that Mrs. Lee is a nice person too. I don't want to be embarrassed."

"Just think positive _____-ah!. Everything will be fine."

"I hope so...."

"Anyway,  I have a new dress for you again!" My mom said excitedly.

"Mom....why are you always in the right timing huh? You always buy me new clothes at the right time."

"Well......you know~ Taemin and I are close so I know if there are events that's going to happen." my said with a grin on her face.

"Aisshh....."

=====================

[few minutes later]

 

"Tada~ This is the dress that I bought for you!" my Mom said happily.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-inset-slipdress-v-neck-chiffon-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022782725

 

My eyes widen.

 

It's quite revealing??...

 

I really don't know why I have to wear revealing clothes like that if I can wear clothes that I'm comfortable with.

 

Another sigh came from me.

 

"Mom~Do I......Do I really have to wear that? I have lots of clothes in my closet." I asked my mom.

"What's wrong with this? This is beautiful and I know this will fit you!."

"Arasso. I won't talk anymore. I know I have no other choice but to wear this."

"Good."

===============

 

Taemin's POV

 

So my Mom told me that she can meet ______ today.

I'm just hoping that things will turn out fine.

 

-----------

______'s house.

 

So I am here to fetch ____. Well, we're just going to meet my Mom in our house.

 

I just want everything to be simple and besides my Mom is such a busy person so it will be better if she just meet _____ in our house.

-------

 

When I saw ______, my jaw dropped.

 

I don't know...but she always surprised me with her look.

 

Thanks to her MOM.

 

Wearing that dress without her eyeglasses makes her more stunning.

 

"You look beautiful Jagiya~" 

"Komawo." She said shyly.

"Komawo Mrs. Hwang!. I know this is all because of you!" I said to ___'s Mom.

 

"Of course I have to make _____ prettier because she's going to meet your Mom." Mrs. Hwang said.

"I guess we have to leave now. I think my Mom is waiting for us now."

"Arasso." Mrs. Hwang said.

==============

 

Your POV

 

[Lee's Residence]

 

I was shocked when we arrived at Taemin's house, well it's not  a house..... It's a Mansion.

 

I guess their house was double..anni~ triple of our house!.

 

"You..You live here?" I asked Taemin stuttering.

"Neh~ Wae?"

"I was just surprised to see your house. It's so big."

"You'll be used to it!..Let's go now~.My Mom is inside, waiting for us."

======================

 

"Hi Mom~ This is my girlfriend...__________." Taemin introduced me to his Mom.

"Annyeong hasseyo~ _______-imnida." I said.

"Annyeong ______-ah. Taemin is right you're beautiful." Her mom said then smile at me.

"Komawo." I simply said.

"Have a seat first." Her mom offered.

 

Few minutes later, the maid came out with a tea.

 

"So, I heard that you're the daughter of the owner of the school that Taemin is going to." Mrs.Lee said

"Neh~ actually I study their too. I was the one who tutor him before." I said.

"Ohh~ Is that so? I want to personally Thank you for helping Taemin, he had improved a lot."

"You're welcome Mrs.Lee. I had a great experience tutoring him."

 

"So what about business? Does your family have business aside from handling that school?"

"To be honest, that school was our only treasure. We don't have a big company like yours but we are living happily an decently." I said.

 

"Ohhh~ is that enough for you and your family?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"I think so.......... I am an only child so everything is just right and enough."

 

"I see....Thanks for being honest. I guess I have to go now, I still have a meeting to attend. It's nice meeting you _______-sshi." Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Arasso. Thanks for spending your time to meet me. It was a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Lee."

 

"By the way, Taemin-ah...I'll talk to you later after doing my work in the company."

"Arasso." Taemin said.

 

then Mrs. Lee left.

====================

Taemin's POV

 

It's done...

 

Finally....

 

But I still don't know what my mother thinks.

 

Well she's nice and everything but when it comes to business matters...I guess she's not contented about that.

------

 

_______ let out a loud sigh after my Mom left.

 

"Sighing so loud huh?? Are you that nervous?" I asked ____.

"Your Mom is not a simple person you know........meeting her is not easy too. It seems like I'm being interview."

"She's just like that always...."

"Chincha?? So what do you think??"

"Think about what??"

"Does she like me or not?"

"I actually don't know...maybe I'll found it out later once we're done talking."

 

 

She just sighed.

 

Maybe it's not yet done....