Honeymoon Part 3

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

I open and rub my eyes. It's a new day. I looked beside me and all I can see is an angel who's sleeping so peacefully. It's the second day of our honeymoon and it's been so great. If only we can stay here like this forever, then everything would be so perfect.

I just watched Taemin while he's soundly asleep. I trace my finger onto his nose up to his lips...memorizing every detail of his face.

 

"You're staring." He said with his eyes close.

"I'm gazing." I simply said.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic."

 

He finally open his eyes and wrapped his arm around me, hugging me oh~ so tight.. My face is buried on his chest, and I can inhale his manly scent.

I rested my chin on his chest. "So what are your plans for today Mr. Lee?"

"Well, I have this idea..."

"What is it ?"

"Why don't we just stay in this bed the whole day and make lo---"

I cut him off. "You can stay here if you want. I might just look for someone who can help me tour around or bring me to the different tourist spots here in Singapore."

"Ohh, you know what, that's a very very bad idea. I already change my mind, staying the whole day in bed isn't really a good idea. And by the way, you don't need to look for someone, well don't you dare look for someone because I'll be the one to tour you around. I've been here twice, so there's no need to worry."

"You've been here?For what? With whom?"

"Woaaah~Easy.Only  one question at a time Baby. So the answer to the first question is Yes. Second, well.. just for fun. And for the third question, ahmmm..."

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"With my family~ Silly. What are you thinking huh?"

"Family??? Oh come on~ give me some believable answers."

"I'm telling the truth Baby~ Why would I lie? We've been here once. You know, after many so years,were able to bond again. Act like we're a family just like before. Then the second time that I went here was because of some business matter. "

"Okay. It's really nice to hear that everything went well between you and your family."

"But I had to lose you first. Losing you, made my father realized how selfish he become. That money isn't everything... Okay.. enough with the past and the drama. Why don't you take a bath first while I call the room service for our breakfast?"

I gave him a peck on his lips and nodded. "I love you."

"I love you more Baby~"

=====

Later that day...

 

We spent the day touring around Singapore. We went to Universal Studios which is a Hollywood theme park which made us feel as if we're really in the States. We took some photos together, saving the memories we had. We even ride at a pair of the world’s tallest intertwining roller coasters. And you know what? We both look pale after riding on that  roller coaster. I will never forget ______'s face. She looks like as if her soul went out of her body. And she's been screaming the whole ride. Okay, enough about the roller coaster. There is this mall who caught both of our attention. It's not an ordinary design of a mall. It has a spiky roofing. We went there and bought some souvenirs, take some photos and watch some performance since there is also a theater there.

[back to the hotel]

 

"It's tiring, my feet hurts from all the walking that we had done but it's all worth it." I said and sat on the couch.

"You should rest. It's been a long day. " He said and carressed my cheek.

"Thank You Taemin."

His eyebrows knitted together. "For what?"

"For everything.. I've been really blessed and happy ever since you came back into my life."

"Aigoooo. Being so cheesy and thanking me all of a sudden. Come here, hug me~"

I hugged him tight and I felt him rested his chin on my head.

He sighed. "I will really die if you're going to leave me again."

"Should I leave now?" I .

"YAH! You're ruining the mood."

I chuckled. "Ohh~ Sorry.This kind of mood really . Being sweet, cheesy and everything~"

"But whyyyy?"

"I don't know. I prefer those moments where we're just teasing each other."

"Yeah. Because you're such a tease." He said and nuzzled on my neck.

 

I gasped when he bite my earlobe. "Yah~ What are you doing."
 
He didn't answer but instead he carried me and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. The next thing I knew, his lips was already pressed against mine, sharing a passionate kiss. He laid me down on the bed and went on top of me.  "Is it okay? I know you're tired, but I can't stop now." He said breathless. "Go on. I'm not stopping you. We have all day to rest tomorrow anyway." I grinned and threw my arms around his neck and we started sharing a more passionate kiss.
 
 
And the rest was history.

UPDATED!!!

Thanks to the new subscibers!!.

Thanks to those who commented.

Thanks to the loyal readers who have been there ever since this story had started!!

Thanks for making this story featured.

OHMYGOD.Thanks everyone. Love ko na kayo lahat. HAHAHAHAHHA.

 

-sorry for any mistakes-