Not alone.

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

The more I think about it...the more hopeless I become. Does letting go of someone you love is the right thing to do? I was actually lying and pretending the whole day to Taemin. Pretending that I'm happy and fine. Lying that his father was nice to me. I hope that Taemin didn't notice something strange to me because I really wanted to cry until no more tears can fall.

 

A depressing and tiring day is over. I was in my room..thinking when I heard a knock.

 

"Sweetie..I know there's something bothering you. You're acting strange." I heard my Mom said from the door.

 

I actually lied to my Mom. I don't know how to tell her..or should I even tell her?

Being the annoying Mom she is, of course, she asked me what happened during the meeting with Mr. Lee. But I just tell her that I was being interviewed again. I didn't tell her that Mr. Lee wants me to stay away from his son.

 

"Mom, you can open the door and come in." I said.

 Then my Mom entered my room. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Wrong? Right now..everything is actually a mess." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I only have one week..then after that I have to break up with Taemin."

And now, I can't help it but cry. Tears just keep falling.

"Ssshh..I knew it. Something bad actually happened. Does Taemin knew this?"

I just shook my head and continue to cry.

"Why you didn't tell him?"

"Because...I already accepted the deal. I already tell Mr.Lee that I'm going to let go of Taemin." I said betwen sobs.

"What?..You accepted it easily? You should've prove yourself first  to him."

"He said that he have found the perfect one for Taemin. What else can I do?"

"Don't you believe in yourself? Don't you trust yourself enough? Does Taemin's dad that perfect and almighty because he can determine who's perfect for his son? You shouldn't accepted that deal."

"Things happened so fast Mom. I wasn't able to think properly. I can't accept the fact that my boyfriend's Dad don't like me. I was rejected without even proving myself to him."

My Mom sighed. "It would be better if you will tell this matter to Taemin. He loves you and I know he can do something about this. you shouldn't be fighting this battle alone." My mom said then left me in my room.

 

I was crying the whole night and for sure..my eyes will be swollen tomorrow.............

==========

 

the next day.

 

Taemin's POV

 

It was a part of my daily routine to fetch _____ for school. When I arrived to their house, Mrs.Hwang greeted me. "Annyeong Taemin."

"Annyeong Mrs. Hwang..Is _____ already awake?" I asked her.

"Yes. She's actually eating her breakfast." she said.

"Ok" I smiled at her.

 

[dining area]

 

I saw ______ eating but she didn't even bother to look or greet me. That's something strange. I sat beside her and cupped her face so she can look at me. I was surprised to see that her eyes are swollen. I didn't know if an insect bit her eyes or she cry for the whole night.

 

"What happen? Why your eyes are swollen?" I asked concern about her condition.

"Nothing~" she simply said and continue to eat.

"Nothing? Does it seem like nothing happened? Your eyes wouldn't turn to be swollen if nothing happened."

"I don't even know! When I woke up, my eyes are already like this!." She said annoyed.

"Fine" I simply said.

 

Then she didn't say anything after that. She's so strange today. Yesterday, she wasn't like this. She was happy but what happened now? I was actually annoyed too. This is the first time that she treated me that way.

 

On our way to school, she didn't even say a single word. The way she's acting is starting to pissed me off but I'll just let it slide maybe she's on her monthly period or whatsoever. But I know, if something is bothering her, she would definitely tell it to me right? I'm her boyfriend after all.

============================================

let's skip the boring school time..

[after school]

 

I was surprised that _______ was already waiting for me in the parking lot. I usually arrive their first. I'm the one who usually waits.

"Hey~" I said to her.

"Can we go somewhere first before we go home?" she asked me.

"Sure..but why and where?"

"I just don't feel like going home..Hmmmm how about a park?"

"Ok~"

=========

 

Your POV

 


I actually felt guilty on how I treated Taemin today. I'm lying and I didn't talk to him that much and yet he's still being nice to me. I don't want to go home and I want to spend more time to Taemin that's why I asked him to bring me somewhere...perhaps going to a park will do.

 

[park]

I sat on an empty bench then Taemin sat beside me. I was just looking at the kids playing. Their smiles are priceless. They smiles through their heart. They don't seem to have any problems. They just continue to play and play.....

 

"I wish....I was just a kid forever so that I can keep smiling like them." I said watching the kids playing.

"You can still smile even though you're not a kid right?" Taemin said.

"But not the way they laugh and smile. The more you grew older the lesser you laugh."

"So what's the point of telling me these things?"

"When you're a kid, do you smile like them?"

"Of course, I always do, specially when I have new toys or when my parents brought me to amusement parks." he said.

"Oh..I see..Does the luxurious things that you have right now makes you happy?"

"Hmmm..yes. I always get what I want ever since I'm a kid."

"Will it hurt you if one day, you'll lose all those things?"

"Hurt? I might be disappointed but not that hurt. Money can buy luxury. You can work for it until you have it back. The only thing that will hurt me, is when I lose you."he grinned.

 

I smiled with his cuteness.

 

And now...I'm regretting what I have done. How am I going to leave this cute guy??!!


I intertwined my fingers onto his. "I'm sorry." I said in a low voice but audible enough.

"Sorry? Why?" he asked curious.

"You're dad wants me to stay away from you."

"BWOH?? I thought she was nice to you?"

"I lied. He threatened me that he will take away all the luxury that you're experiencing right now if I didn't leave you."

"And what did you say? You didn't say that you'll leave me right?"

 

Tears started to fall from eyes..."I'm sorry"..

Taemin hugged me."From your reaction, I can tell that you said to my Day that you'll leave me right?"

I just nodded against his chest and hugged him back.

 

"Even you decide to leave me, I won't let you leave me. Stop crying now, everything will be ok."

I pull away and wipe my tears. "There's one thing..do you know Sulli Choi?" I asked him.

"Yes. She's my childhood friend." he said.

"She...She's the one that your Dad likes for you."

"I don't care about what my Dad likes. I only care about what I like and the one that I like is you."

"I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yeah..you're lucky because the one and only Lee Taemin loves you." he grinned.

"And you're the unlucky one because you love a fail person like me." I pouted.

"Yess..You're a fail. You might be perfect with exams in school but you didn't even hit the passing score in Love. How can you let go of someone you love?"

"Ok.I'm sorry. I was wrong."

"You better not made the same decision again."

"Yes Sir."

"And one more thing, Don't you ever lie to me again."

"Neh~ Ahjusshi." I said and gave him a peck on his lips.

 

 

Now...

 

I felt relief.

 

At least..I know that I'm not going to fight this battle alone.

 

Because I have Taemin by my side....

====

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BECAUSE I'M SO LAZY AND SLEEPY TO RE-READ THIS. HAHAHHA.

I finished writing this at 1am and my bed is waiting for me right now..ZzzZZZ

 

Anyway..I hope this update will be OK with you..

I also hope that nobody will unsubscribe.kekeke.. AND DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT!^^

 

-sarahtaemin-