oh-oh..

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

Sigh.

 

Fine…I still love Taemin.

 

So what if I do??

 

He’s right. I’m so afraid to let myself fall deeply in love. I’m afraid that when the time comes that we’re already at the peak of happiness; something will happen that can lead to separation. I can’t afford to be on another kind of heartbreak.

 

But if I continue to be like this, what will happen to me? I might not feel the pain of being heartbroken but I will be lonely forever unless… I find someone a lot better than him. But he waited for me.

 

Knock Knock.

 

“Come in.” I said.

I heard the door twisted open which reveals my Eomma. “Hey~”

“Hi Eomma. What do you want this time?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Eh? Are you going to be rude to me as well?”

“Hmmmm”

“Don’t you really want to give chance to Taemin? He willingly waited you for six years.”

“I didn’t expect it to be like this when I come back. I’m not prepared for this…”

“So when are you going to be prepared? When the time comes, when Taemin doesn’t love you anymore? You’re lucky that he was able to wait for you that long.”

I sighed. “Eomma, I’m so afraid. I love him but I don’t want to take the risk.”

“You know, sometimes you really have to take the risk. Whether you’ll fail or succeed this time, at least you have tried. “

“I don’t know Eomma. I just came back. I shouldn’t be worrying about love problems. I have a company to manage.”

“Stop making excuses Sweetie. You have to face this. Give Taemin a chance.”

“I’ll think about it.”

==

Taemin’s POV

 

Although she doesn’t want to accept my feelings for now, I know, eventually she will. We might have a tragic past but maybe it isn’t really the right time for us to be together. But this time, I know this is the perfect time for us. I’m really happy that she’s not a married woman after all. Thanks to her Eomma and Yoseob for telling me the truth. I just don’t get why does she have to lie? Is she that afraid? Or is it because she presumes that I’m already a married man?

Well, she’s really lucky because I was able to wait for six years. I didn’t even try to set my eyes onto other woman. I’ve been waiting for her faithfully. Well, it’s just that nobody can be her and replace her in my heart.

 

But still, how dare she treat me this way??

--

[The next day…]

 

I decided to buy a bouquet of flowers and went to ______’s office.

 

I went to her secretary in the front desk and ask if she’s busy and luckily, she’s not. So I directly went to her office and open the door without knocking.

 

“Hi~ Babe!!” I greeted her.

“OMO. You scared me. Do you not know how to knock?”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“EH? Well, you succeed. You even scared me to death.”

“I bought flowers for you” I said and give her the flowers but she’s not accepting.

“What’s the occasion? You don’t have any appointments with me and yet you’re here.”

“WAE? Does it always have to be a reason if you wanted to give flowers to the one you love?”

“Bwoh?? Yah, you’re disturbing me. Just leave. My secretary shouldn’t have let you enter my office.”

“Too bad. She wasn’t able to resist my charm that’s why I have easy access here.”

“Then give those flowers to her! You should thank her.”

“I bought it for you know~ Hmmm…someone seems to be jealous.”

“I’m not.”

“Then just accept this flowers okaaay~?”

“Arasso. But after I accept this, you should leave.”

I sighed. “You’re so mean.”

“I’m busy you know. I don’t have time to play with your silly game.”

“So you think that my love is just a game?”

“I’m not the one who said that.”

“But that’s what you’re trying to point out.” I pouted.

“Think whatever you want to think.”

“Fine...But keep this in your mind,  Don’t make me get tired of you. I’ve already waited six years. I don’t know how long I can still take waiting for you. I really don’t want to reach the situation where it will be my turn to leave.” I said and left.

========