Proposal

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Taemin’s POV

 

I am actually not the romantic type of person but it doesn’t mean that I will never be romantic. I am glad that ______ didn’t agree or answer me every time I randomly asked her to marry me. Well, it’s not that I don’t want her to marry me but by the time that I propose to her, I wanted it to be romantic. Something that a “yes” answer can be deserved. I know that girls, dreamt to have a very romantic wedding proposal and the wedding itself as well. And I want ______ to experience it. A once in a life time event that she cannot forget.

 

Right now, I just felt happy and complete. Having her is the best thing that happened in my life. Being with her feels so great and I couldn’t ask for more.

 

Six years is really worth waiting for..

==

Your POV

 

As usual, today is another busy day. Work is never ending. It just keeps piling up. Meeting, business proposals, signing different paper works…that’s how my work goes.

 

Knock Knock

 

“Come in” I said and the door opened revealing my secretary.

“A delivery man came and asked me to give this to you.” He said and handed me a big box.

“Eh? To whom did this come from?” I asked her.

“I actually don’t know. He didn’t said anything but as you can see there’s a card on top probably the sender wrote his or her name there.”

“Arasso. Komawo. You’ve worked hard.” I said then she left.

 

My eyebrows furrowed. I was curious because I didn’t expect to receive something today. There’s no special occasion.

 

What if there’s a bomb inside this box?

 

“Silly me. How can there be a bomb in here? I don’t have enemies. Nobody wants to kill  me” I said to myself.

 

To stop getting curious I opened the envelope that was taped on top of the box.

 

Wear this tonight~

Hope you like it~

Love you Jagiya..

 

There’s no name of the sender written on the card but obviously it came from Taemin. I opened the box and I was stunned to see a beautiful white dress.

 

“Aigoo. He really loves surprises neh? But this is for what?” I asked myself.

 

I get my phone and called Taemin. It was ringing but his not answering. I tried several times calling him but still no response.

 

“Seriously, What is he up to?” I wondered.

 

I just decided to send him a message since he’s not answering his phone.

 

Yah~ Lee Taemin! What’s this dress for? And why you’re not answering your phone?? You better call me or else I’ll rip this!

 

“Don’t tell me he’s going to make me meet her parents again???” My eyes widen when the idea of it crossed my mind.

 

“Aisssh! Chincha..I really don’t know what he wants and what he’s up to.”

 

Minutes later..

 

My phone rings and it was Taemin who’s calling.

 

“YAH!” I yelled.

“Babe~ you don’t need to yell. I’m not deaf.” He said.

“Why did you give me a dress? What’s going to happen tonight?” I asked.

“Hmmmmm….That’s for you to find out. It’s a surprise.”

“Surprise?? Don’t tell me we’re going to meet your parents?”

“Definitely NOT. Maybe some other time. Just follow my instructions and you’ll know what I have prepared for you.”

I sighed. “Arasso. But why you’re not answering your phone a while ago?”

“I was in a meeting Babe~ And I still need to prepare something for your surprise. I’ll just text you later the location on where we are going to meet. Don’t forget to wear the dress. I personally picked it for you.”

“Arasso Arasso. You’re really one of a kind Taeminnie.”

“I know Babe~”

“Okay, go back to work. I’ll see you later then?”

“Neh~ Saranghae.”

“Nado Saranghae~” I said and hung up the phone.

 

I tied my hair into a messy bun and get back to work. There are still lots of things to be done before I get my surprise from Taemin. I just hope that it is something worth it. Anyway, he never failed to surprise me.

-====

[Night time..]

 

Before I get off to work, Taemin already texted me the time and location on where we are going to meet. I went home first to freshen up. I don’t want Taemin to see my haggard face. After I take a bath, I wear the dress that Taemin gave me. It was beautiful, but knowing me, I really don’t have the confidence on wearing this kind of dress. Well, I don’t like clothes which show too much skin. I may not look like a nerdy girl like I was before there are things that you can’t easily change.

 

“Where are you going? You look extremely gorgeous tonight sweetie.” My Mom said.

“I don’t know… probably a dinner with Taemin?” I said not really sure on what I was saying.

“Dinner? And you’re wearing such a beautiful dress for a dinner?”

“Taemin gave this to me and asked me to wear this.”

“And he said that you’re just going to have dinner?”

“Anni~ I was just assuming … He said that he has surprise for me.”  I grinned.

“Ohh~ That must be a big surprise. Anyway, is he coming already?”

“No…He told me to get to the meeting place by myself. What a great way to start his so called “surprise” right?”

“Maybe he is just busy preparing or something. Just go there!”

“Yeah..Yeah..I was actually about to leave.”

“Arasso! Take Care Sweetie..”

“Neh~” I said and left.

 

I drove to where Taemin asked me to go. Well, he just told me to go to our school. The school that my family owns. He asked me to wear a dress and I’m just going to go to a school??..Great right?. Classes are already over so nobody is at the school except for the guards. He ordered me to go to the school gym but when I opened the door the lights were off. I can’t see anything but black.

 

But I was surprised when a light turns on and it was directly spotted on me.

“Yah~ What the hell is this?” I said then the spotlight started to move. I just followed it until I get in the middle of the court. Then another spotlight turns on just in front of me and I saw Taemin. He’s holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Like it?” He asked.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Hmmm…Because I want to.” He said and gave me the bouquet.

“Okaaay, but why did you decide to do your surprise here? Is there more surprises to come?”

“Because we had lots of memories in this school. Whether it’s good or bad. By the way, I still have a surprise for you.” He said and snapped his fingers. Just like genie, another spotlight appeared which reveals a table for two.


“Waaaaa…you surely know how to make surprises neh?”

“Of course…So shall we have our dinner now?”

“Neh~” I said and we take our seats.

 

He snapped his fingers and all the lights were . I was surprised because there are balloons and flowers around the court. Two waiters also came who brings our food.

 

We started to eat while talking to each other.

“Is there any occasion today?” I asked.

“Nothing~ Wae??”

“Then why did you do this?”

“Does it always have a reason for a person to surprise or do something for someone that he loves?”

“Molla~ I was just curious.”

“But this isn’t over. I still have something to do.”

“And what is that?”

 

He didn’t answer but instead he stood up from his seat and knelt in front of me. I was really shocked.

 

“The day when I realized that I love you… I know being with you and having you and only you is enough. Trials came…I’ve waited six years but look how funny it become…we’re still together in the end. I couldn’t ask for more. I just want you to be my wife and spend the rest of my lie with you..

 

Hwang _____, Will you marry me?”he said and opened a small box that he got from his pocket.

 

It was a ring.

 

Okaaay, seriously, I don’t know what to say. I wasn’t expecting for him to propose to me like this. But all I know is I’m happy right now….at this moment.

 

“Yah~ Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m not serious?”

 

I don’t know why but tears started to fall. I was just so happy.

“Yah~ Why are you crying? Don’t you want to marry me?”

I wiped my tears. “ Anni~ I was just happy. I really don’t expect that thids day will come, when someone will actually propose to me.”

“Shall I repeat my question? You haven’t answered it. Will you marry me Hwang _______?”

 

 

“Of course, my answer will be YES.”

“Chincha?? He said and inserted the ring on my finger. “Komawo.”

“You can stand up now. You’ve been kneeling for a long time already”

He stood up and gave me a peck on my lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

---

hohoho. sorry for any mistakes..

This chapter stressed me out..LOL.

Hope this will be enough for you..

 

By the way, i have a new story: What it takes to realize..

Another Taeminnie Fic..:))