News

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Sorry if I took long enough to update but this is a very lame chapter.LOL..^^

===============

 

Bachelor Lee Taemin to be married soon?

Lee Taemin, one of the young businessman of Korea will be getting married. Yes,married. The bachelor who was able to maintain his status for the past years being single is now getting married. Who is the lucky girl? Who is the girl who was able to finally move Taemin-sshi's heart?

 

 

"Hmmmm..I have a one on one interview with Mr. Lee and it will be better to hear the truth personally from him right?" The reporter said.

 

-interview-

 

"Good morning Mr. Lee. It was a great honor to be able to interview you." The reporter said and shook hands with Taemin..

"Good morning. Well, it will be better to hear the truth from me than to hear it from others." Taemin said.

"So, let's go straight to the point. You're really getting married?"

"Yes" He simply said.

"Is it an arrange marriage? Well, you know, having this kind of marriage isn’t new in the business world. And with the fact that the announcement was so sudden, you can’t avoid this kind of speculation.”

“It’s not an arrange marriage and that’s a fact. Our feelings are mutual so we decided to get married.”

“But we all know that you’ve been single for years, how can your heart be move so easily? The woman that you're going to marry is the owner of a new company right?--Hwang Corporation. But with the fact that Ms. Hwang just came back from abroad, isn’t it things happen so fast?”

“Yes she is. Hwang ______ is my girlfriend back when I was still high school. There were just circumstances before that lead us to separation but I’ve never stop loving her. The reason why I was single for these past few years was because I’ve been waiting for her to come back. Although, waiting don’t have any assurance, I still end up waiting without even knowing that  years had passed already.”

“Ohhh~ so that’s the reason. But you have been on blind dates before right?”

“Blind dates? Hmmm, Let’s just say, it’s more on business meals. I had to admit, I had tried to look for someone else but it seems that my heart don’t want to follow me. It only wants ______.”

“Waaa~ that’s what true love is all about. But do you know that there are pictures of Hwang ______ spreading in the internet when she was in high school. She was a lot different back then. A person who wear thick eyeglasses, smart and they say she’s a nerd. It’s gaining lots of attention Taemin-sshi.”

“I have fallen for her during those times. Does looks always have to be a basis to love someone? Yes. She was a nerd. She doesn’t know what and how to love but she was able to move my heart without knowing it. Even me, the next thing I knew, we are both in love with each other. It’s all in the past now, let’s all move on. Don’t dig what happen in the past. What you see right now is what and who we are.”

“So when do you plan on getting married?”

“We haven’t decided about that but will soon talk about it.”

“Well, that’s all Mr. Lee. Thanks for your time to clarify things.”

“No problem.”

 

“This has been Kang Woo reporting for KBS News.”

 

 

Your POV

 

I turned off the TV with a smile on my face.

 

“Aigoo, your Prince Charming is surely a sweet guy neh? Telling the whole world that he’s going to get married to you.” Jaejoong teased me.

 

“Oppa!” I whined. “I don’t know what have gotten into him to favor that kind of interview.”

“He just wants to tell everyone how much he loves you. No matter who you are, he loves you. As simple as that.”

“But how did they found about the marriage? It suddenly blows off.”

“You know, media right now is as fast as lightning. And there are lots of paparazzi everywhere. The next thing you know, you’re already in the news.”

I sighed. “We’re not celebrities to be on headlines you know.”

“Too bad. Your fiancé is just one of the youngest businessmen who has good looks and loved by everyone. He’s not just Lee Taemin for all you know. He had done lots of endorsements as well.”

“Chincha?? I had lots of things that I missed while I’m gone.”

“You’re lucky _____. Not all men have the guts to tell everyone that she loves someone.”

“Yeah..Yeah.. I’ve always been grateful---

Then my secretary suddenly entered my office. “________-sshi…”

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“The reporters…. There are lots of them at the lobby.”

“Bwoh?? Why??”

“They wanted to hear your side.”

“Aissssh. Chincha.. Lee Taemin, you really caused trouble.”

“Should I just send them away?”

“Anni~ ______ will go there and personally meet them.” Jaejoong Oppa in.

“Eh? Who said that? I never said anything like that?”

“Wae? It’s your turn now. The issue won’t stop if you’re not going to do anything.”

“What issue? We’re just going to get married!”

“Waaa~ It’s not a simple for other people and in the business world my dear cousin.”

“Arasso. Arasso.” I sighed.

 

-at the lobby-

 

“So… What do you want to hear from me?” I asked.

Flashes are everywhere. Microphones are being put in front of me. These things….are new to me. I never expected that marrying Taemin will create a fuss.

 

“You’ve change a lot. Did you undergo a plastic surgery? “

“How about a love spell?”

“Your photos have gain lots of attention from the people. They say that you don’t deserve Lee Taemin. You seem to look like a product of technology. What can you say about that?”

 

Questions are thrown to me. It was negative. I don’t even know how to answer. I was shocked. Do I look like that kind of person.

When I gather the courage to finally speak, I cleared my throat.

 

“It seems that most people don’t like me. I really don't know when and how started this kind of issue but does it matter? As long as Taemin loves then that’s the only things that matters to me. Honestly, your questions offended me. But I can’t do anything but to accept and clarify things to all of you. I am definitely not a product of plastic surgery. I admit it, I am not beautiful…well at least physically. And with the fact that you don’t know me, can you at least say things nicely? And please don’t go to conclusions without enough proof. You have heard enough from Taemin. We're going to get married and you don't need to scan onto my past. That's all I can say.“ I said and went back to my office.

 

 

 

I sighed. “How can they….Aisssh!.”

------

 

Just as promise! FINALLY UPDATED!. kekeke.

Exams are finally oveeeeeeer.:)))))