O_O

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Mrs. Lee's POV

 

“My family might not be as rich as you do but at least we’re not arrogant like you do.” _____said and left.

 

What the Choi’s had said to her must really hurt her bad. How can they act that way? They have crossed the line. They insulted someone who has never done anything wrong. Innocent.

 

Just as _____ left, Taemin followed her right away. I don’t know what’s going to happen between them but I’m hoping that they’re going to be fine. Their relationship will stay the strong.

 

“Do you really have to go that far?” I asked both Mr. & Mrs. Choi.

“We didn’t do anything wrong. What we did and said was right.” Mr. Choi answered.

“Yeah..That girl shouldn’t be here. There’s no room for her here.” Mrs. Choi added.

“I didn’t know that you’re like that. You must be rich and elegant-looking but what you have done just a while ago proves that you’re not different from less educated people.”

“How can you say that to us? We’re long time friends and yet you’re defending that nerdy girl? And besides Taemin is going to marry Sulli and I don’t her to be a hindrance for the wedding to happen.” Mr. Choi firmly said.

“Why? Who said that there’s a wedding that’s going to happen?? My bastard husband?” I said sarcastically and look at my husband who was sitting silently beside me.

“And besides, it’s just you and my husband who decided about the wedding that you’re talking about. Why don’t you just try to marry each other?? “I added. “And you Sulli, Do you agree about the marriage thing? You’re still young to be married.” I asked Sulli.

“Why are you so against about the idea of the marriage between Taemin and Sulli? Don’t you think that they are such a cute and perfect couple?” Mrs. Choi in.

“This is not a matter of how cute or perfect couple they can be.  This is about who my son loves and to whom he want to be with. I know Sulli is a lot better than ______. With looks and everything. But then, Taemin found love in ______ and I don’t want to be against that. I hope you understand what I mean. I don’t want to be mean with you either but you’re forcing me to be.” I explained.

“You really want Taemin to be with that girl? My God, Taemin is still young, he will still change his mind about loving her. And in this modern days, you shouldn’t just followed what your heart wants. You should use your brain too. Think practically. And Sulli is the best option for your son.” Mrs. Choi said.

 

Seriously, they are really getting on my nerves. I don’t know what kind of thinking they have. It’s just that they really don’t know what I mean. No matter how I explain, they will never understand it because they are blinded by their foolishness and selfishness.

 

“Fine, continue the wedding that you want but don’t expect the groom to be there. Let’s see who’s going to be ashamed in the end.” I said and left.

------

Your POV

 

I felt hurt.

 

Insulted.

 

Turned down.

 

It seems that they have taken everything to me. I know, I’m just a nerd compare to their daughter, Sulli but I still don’t deserve to be treated that way. It might be my fault to be there since they don’t know who I was and why I was there but they don’t have the rights to insult me. I felt useless. Nothing.

 

I hurriedly walk out and left when I wasn’t able to take how the way the Choi’s are treating me. I don’t want to hear all the insults that I can get from them.

 

I can’t control my tears and they started to fall..

 

I patiently wait for a cab outside the restaurant, sobbing, when I felt someone grabbed my wrist. “Yah~Mianhne.”

 

It was Taemin.

 

“Don’t touch me. I told you, I don’t want to come here but you keep on insisting. Look, what happen now?? I am now someone who’s nothing. “ I said and shove his hand that was griping on my wrist.

“That’s why I’m saying sorry.” He said.

“Does your sorry can change the fact that they have insulted me? That they have degraded me as a human?” I asked him.

“I know, they have said stupid things against you and I have done nothing to defend you. This is my entire fault. All I ask now is your forgiveness.”

“I don’t know Taemin but I guess it would better if you just go back there and continue your dinner. I don’t want that to be ruined just because of me. If you want to marry Sulli, then do it. You look good together and most importantly you belong in the same class---a family who owns a multi- billionaire company. The Choi’s are right after all, you shouldn’t be with someone who just owns a school.” I said and luckily a cab arrives then I hurriedly ride into it.

 

While I was in the cab, I can help but to cry. My life is a mess. My love life is seriously a mess. I don’t know what to do. With just one night, my life is ruined.

 

“Agasshi? Are you akay?” the driver asked concerned.

I wipe my tears and answered. “Neh~ “

“Problems with love life?”

“Yes.” I simply said.

“Then I guess, the one that you left a while ago was your boyfriend.”

“Yes. Probably will be ex-boyfriend.”

“But you seemed to love him so much. Why do you have to separate?”

“We may love each other but it’s just too tiring to hear what other people have to say. I’m so hurt. He doesn’t deserve me anyway. I’m just a nerd.” I said continuing to wipe my tears that won’t stop from falling. My face is a mess right now. Make-up were scattered on my face.

 

“Nerd? You are beautiful Agasshi. Don’t turn yourself down.”

“This is only for tonight. After this, I’m going to be back into a nerdy girl who loves studying and going to school. I’m like Cinderella tonight, when the clock hit midnight; I’ll just turn back to the normal me.”

 

“Arasso. Mianhne for being nosy about your love life. You have told me so much. I just hope that you’ll find happiness someday because I know, you deserve it.”

“Neh~Kamsahamnida”.

 

-------------------

Sorry for any mistakes...I'm so lazy to re-read and edit my errors LOL.

I find this chapter boring but anyway..hope you like it...^^