Meet again.

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

I've been sighing for the umpteenth time and it seems that my heart will explode anytime because of nervousness. It's been a long time since I become this nervous. After six years, I will finally meet again Taemin's parent. Well, I know that I wouldn't have any problems with her Mom but with his Dad......

 

I'm really afraid that he will still not like me.

 

That he can't still accept me.

----

"Can you please stop sighing Babe? Stay calm." Taemin told me while his busy driving. Well, we are just going to have dinner with his parents.

And here I am, being nervous to death.

 

"What do you expect? I can't help it." I said.

"It's not like this is the first time that you're going to meet them."

"That's the point Babe~ We've met before, and it wasn't really a good meeting specially with your father."

"That was six years ago, things have changed. People also changed."

I sighed. " I just hope that things will go on smoothly. I really don't want to hear any bad words that will just lower my self-esteem. I had enough before."

"Aigoo. Don't worry too much. You'll just look ugly if you keep stressing yourself and thinking about negative things. It's really not good for you."

---

 

[restaurant]

Taemin have reserved a dinner for us and when we arrived at the restarant his parents are already there.

 

"Good evening." I greeted and bow.

"Good Evening Sweetie, you've become a lot prettier now." Taemin's Mom said to me.

I smiled shyly. "Komawo."

"Have a seat." Taemin's father offered.

"Thanks." I simply said.

"So, Sweetie how have you been? It's been a long time since the last time we saw each other." Mrs. Lee asked.

"Well, I'm fine and everything seems to work out well." I simply said.

 

Mr.Lee cleared his throat. "Ahmmm..For what happen before...I want to apologize for that. I know, I' ve become selfish and a bad father but I'm hoping that you can forgive me. I don't want the two of us to be awkward to each other and I don't want you to hold grudge to me specially when we're going to be a one family soon."

 

"I honestly have forgiven you a long time ago. Although, I didn't know why you have done that, whether you've done that for yourself or for Taemin, I don't want to know about it. And besides, it was a part of the past already. What is important is what we are now. I'm happy that you have finally accepted me,"

 

"I never disliked you. Maybe, I was really blinded back then. But I can't deny that Sulli was a great choice."

"Okay~ Okay~ It will be better to stop your conversation because it may lead nowhere. Why don't we start eating first?" Taemin interrupted.

---

The night went on and it was really fun. It was filled with laughter and I felt really welcome. A whole different feeling from before. This time, I feel accepted.

 

"It's getting late already. I guess we have to bid goodbye for now." Mr. Lee said.

"Neh~ Komawo for tonight." I said.

"Thank you as well Sweetie. It was really great seeing you again. If you need help for the preparations for your wedding, don't be shy to ask me arasso?"Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Neh~ Mrs. Lee." I said.

"Oh no~ no~ Just call me Eomma from now on."

"How about calling me Appa?" Mr. Lee also said.

 

I was speechless.

 

Is this for real?

 

"I-I-I really don't know what to say. I'm just so grateful right now."

"I told you Babe~ everything will be fine."Taemin said.

"Yeah. And it was more than what I've expected." I said with teary eyes. This whole situation is overwhelming me.

 

"Aigooo. If you need anything call me okay? We have to get going now." Mrs. Lee said.

"Neh~ Komawo Eomma, Appa~" I said and bow to them.

=========

 

"See... I told you. My father have change." Taemin said to me.

"Yeah~ Yeah~. He become a whole lot different person."

"But at least he change for good. And now, we don't have any problems!" He said nonchantly.

"Preparing for our wedding is our problem."

"That's why you have to decide sooner so that we can prepare duhh~."

"I already told you, I just want a simple wedding."

"Simple. Simple. How simple?"

"I don't know~"

"Babe~~" Taemin whined.

"Wae? I plan to go to  boutique tomorrow to look for a wedding dress, wanna come with me?"

"Sureeee~"

------------

UPDATED!.

:)) sorry for ant mistakes and for the super late update.