Untitled. (LOL)

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

[a week laturrrrr]

Your POV

Days passed and things between Taemin and me are going smoothly. Although busy schedules always get on the way, we still find time to see each other. Well, it’s Taemin who always make a way. He loves me so much neh?? I’m always thankful that he had always loved me. For a simple and not so beautiful person like me, I’m really blessed to have Taemin. To have someone like him who will love me truthfully.

 

I am just so happy…

 

But does this happiness will last?

--

 

It’s already lunch time and I’m still at my office. Work continues to pile up and this is really stressing me out. I keep on working and working but there are still lots of things to do.  I’m just glad that there are people who have been a great help for me.

I decided to go out and buy some foods and an idea pop out from my mind. I want to surprise Taemin. It’s always been him who always surprises me and I haven’t done anything for him. Maybe, this is the right time to do something for him. I’ll buy foods for lunch then I’ll go to his office so that we can eat together.

--

[at Lee’s Corp]

“Does Lee Taemin-sshi is in his office?” I asked his secretary on the front desk. She’s the girl that I saw when I come to Taemin’s house before he went to Japan. So….she’s really his secretary.

“Ahmmm..I’m sorry but he just left. Do you have any appointments with him Ma’am?” She said politely.

“Anni~ I just wanted to visit him. May I know where did he go?”

“He went out to have lunch with a friend, anni~ ex-fiancé.”

 

EX- FIANCE?  

I was shocked after hearing that.

“That girl is Choi Sulli right?”

“Yes Ma’am. Oh~ Wait. You’re the girl that I met before at Taemin’s house right? You’re his girlfriend?.”

“I’ll answer yes for the both questions.”

“I’m sorry if I didn’t recognize you. Do you want to wait for Taemin-sshi? You can wait at his office.”

“Anni~ I have to go. I still have lots of things to do at my company. But can you do a little favor for me?”

“Can you give this to him?” I asked and was about to hand her the paper bag with the foods that I bought but I change my mind at the last minute. “Ooops. I changed my mind. Since he already went out for lunch, I guess he won’t need this. Komawo~ I’ll leave now.”

“Are you sure Ma’am?”

“Neh~ Annyeong.”

--

I smirked. “So in the end, it’s still me who’s surprised?” I mumbled to myself. I hurriedly drove back to my office and I gave some of the foods that I bought to Jaejoong Oppa. Good thing was he hasn’t eaten lunch as well. I went back to my office and eat my lunch alone. After I finished eating, I just continue doing my work and ignore the fact that my boyfriend went out with his ex-fiance.

 

An hour later.

I put my pen down and sighed.

“It’s nothing ______. You’re just being paranoid again.” I said to myself.

 

 Knock Knock

 

“Come in.” I said.

The door opened which revealed Taemin. I was quite shocked seeing him at this moment.

 

“What brings you here?” I asked.

“Where’s my food?” He asked.

“Food? What food?” I asked confused.

“My secretary told me that you went to my company and brought food but you change your mind and take it back. So I’m getting it now~” He said and sat on one of the couches inside my office.

“Ahhh… I already gave some of it to Jaejoong Oppa and I ate it so there’s nothing left.”

“Bwoh?”

“I thought that it will be a waste to give it to you since you have your lunch already so I took it back and ate it.”

“Yah~ As long as it comes from you no matter how full my stomach is, I’ll still eat it.”

“Yeah~ Whatever.” I said and continue to do my work.

“YAH~” He whined.

“Wae? If you’re not doing anything, just look for someone else to bother. I’m busy right now.”

“Aigooo. I knew it you’re mad at me.”

“Mad? Why would I?”

“Hmmm…Because I went out with Sulli?”

I smirked. “Is there something to be mad about that?”

“You’re not jealous or anything?”

“Do I have to?”

“Well, I thought you’ll be jealous or mad at me when you found out that I went out with my ex-fiancé.” He pouted.

“Okaaay. I’m jealous. Happy?”

“Stop pretending.”

“I was actually disappointed.”

“Why?”

“Because I just wanted to surprise you that’s why I went to your company and bought lunch, so we can eat together but then, it turns out to be me who became surprised after your secretary told me that you went out already to have lunch.”

“Mianhne~” he said and gave me a peck on my lips.

“Why are you saying sorry? You haven’t done anything wrong.”

“I don’t know~ I just felt that I should be sorry. I’ll make it up to you tonight. Hmmm..how about dinner tonight?”

“Hmmmm.. Arasso. Why are you with Sulli anyway?”

“She just came back from Paris, well for a vacation only. She just wanted to see me that’s all.”

“Ohh~ She seems to still like you neh?”

“I don’t know~”

I sighed. “So what did you talked about?”

“Nothing special…just catching up for the years that we haven’t talked.”

“Okay.” I simply said.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing~”

“Babe~ If you’re mad just say it.”

“I’m not mad okay? I don’t know I just suddenly felt afraid.”

“Afraid? Is there anything to be afraid of?”

“I’m just afraid that what happen six years ago will happen again. I can’t lose you now.”

“Yah~ It will not happen again okay? Should we get married already so that there will be no reason for you to be afraid of?”

…..

 

-----------------------

Boring..:(( *sighs*

I don't know what to write..T_T

Jeongmal Mianhne~