Return

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

Your POV

 

[5 years lateeeer]

 

[-So fast neh??-]

 

Can you believe it? Five years had already passed and I’m living happily. I was able to endure long years being away from my love ones but it’s all worth it. I was able to finish my studies, to have a great job here in Massachusetts and to establish my own company in Korea. Well, let’s start with my studies; I was able to graduate within two years from college. I was able to finish all the units and credits needed within that span of time. Great right? I’m a nerd after all. For a nerd like me, that’s not impossible to happen. And now, I’m having a great job at the biggest company here in Massachusetts and I get a high pay from working here. It’s enough to support my needs and to be able to establish my own company in Korea while I’m still working here. It’s like killing two birds with one stone. That’s all thanks to my parents and of course, my cousin, Kim Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong is the one who’s managing the company but all the decisions must come from me. We usually talk over the phone for almost an hour or chat through the internet. Although, it’s a hassle for the both of us, we gradually become used to it. As for now, the company is in a great condition and it’s doing well.  I’m really grateful to those people who have helped me establish that company although I’m away.

 

After five years of being away, I am finally going back to Korea. I guess, I have earned enough money here and I have my own company already so I guess, this is the perfect time of coming back. I’ve missed Korea and for sure I also missed a lot of happenings there neh?  Five years had passed and I have changed. Well, during my college days, I’m still the nerdy type of girl who wears thick eyeglasses. But after graduating I’ve realized that I can’t stay like this forever. It’s time to make a change. I really need to change. I didn’t change myself because of other people. I changed for myself.

 

And I definitely didn’t regret it.

 

I’m happy…

 

And that’s the important thing.

====

-Incheon Int’l Airport-

 

“It’s nice to be back” I mumbled to myself.

“Where are they?” I asked myself. I’m referring to my parents. They told me that they are going to pick me up. While I was looking around, I saw banner and my name was written there.

 

Welcome Back _______. We missed you!

 

I saw my Mom and Dad enthusiastically waving at me. I hurriedly ran towards them and hug them. “Eomma!! I’ve missed you so much!”I said.

“How about me?” My Appa asked and pout like a kid.

“Of course, I’ve missed you too Appa!” I said and hugged him as well.

“It’s really great to be back”

“It’s really nice having you back here. We’re a complete family again!” My mom said happily.

“But wait, aren’t you coming back with Yoseob?” My appa asked.

“Well originally, that’s the plan but something came up so he wasn’t able to come with me but they will arrive tomorrow.”

“With Minji?” My Eomma asked.

“Neh~ Of course, he can’t leave her there.”

“Arasso. Shall we go home now?”

“Neh! Kaja”

============

 

Who’s Minji??

 

I don’t know~ hahaha.

 

This is all I can do for now~~

 

Probably, meeting Taemin again will happen on the next chap~

 

==

Thanks to my new subscribers,  to my loyal readers and to those people who always comments.!!

SARANGHAE!!heart