Taemin *pouts*

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

 

Your POV

"MOM! What the hell are you saying??" I said to my awesome mom.

"I'm just saying what I want to say." she answered.

 

"WHATEVER Mom."

"Do we really look cute together?" Taemin suddenly asked.

"Of course NOT!" I said.

"Yah, I'm not asking you. I'm asking your Mom. SO what do you think Mrs.Hwang?"

"You really really look cute together" My mom said giggling.

 

I sighed.

 

What the hell are they talking about.

=======

 

Taemin's POV

 

I was shocked AT FIRST when Mrs. Hwang suddenly blurted out that we look cute together while I fed her with the cupcake..

 

I should be irritated after hearing that right??..

 

But why do I feel happy??..

----

"I'll be going to my room now. " _____ said

"Anni~ Anni~ You stay here. I'll be the one to leave. I still have some things to finish" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Then Taemin can go home now. You just want to give him cupcakes and muffins right?" ____ said.

"I still don't want to go home" I pouted.

"MWOH?" _____ exclaimed.

"Don't worry my dear Taeminnie, you can stay here. Don't listen to my hot-headed daughter." Mrs.Hwang said.

"Chincha??! Komawo Mrs.Hwang!.

"Aissh..whatever!" _____ said.

 

She looked so annoyed already.

 

But she's cute being like that..keke

 

"I guess, I need to leave now. I'll be back in an hour!" Mrs.Hwang said.

"MOM!!" ____ whined like a child.

"Don't worry sweetie. taemin is here. You wouldn't be bored.Annyeong~"

"Annyeong!!" I said.

 

then Mrs. Hwang left.

---

 

"Do you want to know why I wanted to stay here?" I asked _____.

"Wae?"

"Because I'm bored."

"Mwoh?? Why you didn't hang out with your friends? That would be better than staying here"

"They are busy doing their own business. No one cares about me" I pouted.

"Can you please stop pouting?.Don't you have a brother or sister?"

"I have a brother. He's older than me and he's busy helping my parents with our company."

"Oh..I see.."

"Actually all of them are busy. So they don't have time for me. "

"I'm sorry to hear that. But I guess they still care for you. They are the one who wanted you and your friends to sit in, in our class right?"

"Yes,but I actually don't know if they care about my studies or they just care about their reputation."

"Yah! Don't think like that!..Of course, they care for you because you are their son."

"I don't know~~~~"

"Let's not talk about this.....Change topic." she said

 

 

"Hmmmm...What if we become a real couple? What will you do?"

"I will NOT do anything because that will NEVER happen"

"Mwoh?~Don't you find me attractive huh?? All  the girls envy you because you were able to spend a lot of time with me."

"I know you're good looking and girls are drooling over you. But let's just say that I'm different from them. I don't feel the same way as they do."

"So how do you see me as a person?? What do you think of me?"

"Well, most of the girls like you because you're good looking. But for me, I see you as a simple person and since I was able to spend a lot of time with you, I can say thay you're fun to be with."

 

"So do you like me??" I asked her.

"I like you as a person"

"Yah! You should've said that to me during the bet!.."

"I'm not in love with you..I just say that I like you as a person but not the LIKE that you're reffering to"

"I was just kidding you know~~."

========

 

:))

comments are love....:)

sorry for any mistakes..