Annoying Sulli..

I'm a NERD, but he loves me...

The next day..

 

Taemin's POV

 

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I heard Sulli squealed as she saw me coming down from the stairs.She's acting like she have never seen me for a long time. She's been here for a week already for God's sake. She should stop squealing like that.

 

I was expecting ______ to come and not Sulli. She's really becoming an annoying girl. And the way she squealed 'OPPA' is so irritating. There's no way I will love this girl so _____ don't have to worry anything.

 

 

"You know what Sulli, you're so childish. Stop acting like that."

"Why? Don't you find it cute Oppa?" she asked.

"I find it annoying Sulli."

"Ohhh~ I'm sorry. I'll stop squealing like that." She pouted.

"Ok~ Ok~ SO what's the reason why you're here?" I asked.

"Well, did you heard the news already?"

"News? About the marriage thing?"

"Yes." She simply said.

"Oh~ _____ told me about that."

"Did she get mad?"

"Actually...She's been mad at me for the whole week and it just get worst when the news spread but thankfully, we have fix the misunderstandings."

"Hmmm..good for the both of you. I actually don't know about it. I was also shocked when I found out the news. But still, I won't mind marrying you."

"But too bad, you can't marry me and that marriage can't possibly happen since I have someone I love already."

========================

 

Sulli's POV

 

I love calling Taemin..'Oppa' and I didn't know that I will become annoying when I always squealed that when I called him. Anyway...the reason why I came to Taemin's house is to know his reaction about the news that was reported yesterday. I actually lied to him. I was aware that my parents are going to set-up me with Taemin. That's the reason too, why I came back here. Taemin is my childhood friend and I like him ever since then. I just find him cool. And now...after coming back here in Korea and seeing him again..I realized that I still like him. He's such a gentleman and handsome as well. He even accompanied me for the whole week. Even his girlfriend gets mad at him, he still continue to accompany me and familiarized with the school.

 

I will be really happy if I'm going to marry Taemin. So when my parents told me that they're going to set me up with Taemin, I didn't object about the idea. But I didn't know that Taemin has a girlfriend already. And what's worst is, his girlfriend is a nerd. I don't know what she had seen on her. She's actually nothing compare to me so I guess, I can still win Taemin over her?.....Well...They don't look good together. Taemin is too handsome and angel-like for her.

 

[back to the scene]

 

"But what about our parents? They have announced it already on the national TV."

"So what? They're just deciding on their own. I will never agree to that marriage."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Well...I'll talk to my Mom first then maybe she can do some solutions for this matter."

"Do you think she will help you stop the marriage?"

"Of course, she knows that ______ is the one that I love and she will not let me marry someone whom I never loved. She knows the feeling on being set up with an arrange marriage and I know that she will not let that happen to me." He smiled.

 

I don't know if Taemin is bound under a spell by _____ because I don't think he will like someone like her.

 

Speaking of _______. She just arrived, carrying some books. Maybe she's here to help Taemin with his assignments or maybe tutor him...After all, she's a nerd. Hmmmm..What if Taemin is just using her??..

 

"Did I arrived at the wrong time?" She asked when she saw me and Taemin talking to each other.

"Of course not...Sulli is just here since she want to clear the things that was reported yesterday." Taemin said and went to her then get the books that she's holding.

"Ohh~ I see..So can we start the things that we have to do now Babe?" She asked him.

"Sure Babe" She said to her.  "So Sulli..Do you need anything?" He said.

"Nothing..I don't plan on staying here for long. I'll leave now." I said then left.

 

Babe?? They call each other like that?? Seriously, Seeing them together irritates me. Taemin should be with me and not with that nerd. Call me Brat or whatever..but I always get what I want. And this time..Taemin is what I want. I'll do everything to get him.

=========

 

Your POV

 

When I arrived at Taemin's house, I was actually surprised to see Sulli.Jealousy is really taking over me everythime I see him with Taemin. He's treating her way too nice. I just really hope that he will not end up falling in love with Sulli.

 

[Taemin's room]

 

I sat on one of the couch. "So what other things did you talked about?" I askedTaemin.

"Well, she asked me if I had found out about the news. Then, she told me that she didn't know anything about that. She was shocked too. But she said, that she won't mind marrying me." He said.

"Ohh~ So she likes you a lot since she won't mind marrying you and spending the rest of her life with you."

"Well, I don't know. But I told her that she can't marry me because I have someone that I love and that is you." He said and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Ok~ Just make sure of that."

"I'm 101% sure that the one that I love is you and besides I find Sulli irritating. She seems to be an attention seeker."

"Hmmm..Arasso. Anyway, have you talked to your Mom?"

"Not yet~ since she went home late from work yesterday. I'll talk to her some other time."

"Ok~ Let's start studying and doing your homeworks so I can go home early."

"Neh~ Songsaengnim!" He said.

====

 

UPDATED!!:)

Leave some comments..:))

 

*sorry to Sulli lovers/fans*